Portsmouth Ford

400 Spaulding Rd, Portsmouth, NH 03801

New 855-515-3252
Used 855-456-3298

Home of the No Doc Fee!

Another quick and painless car buying experience!

by from Methuen, MA |

I recently returned a lease (2011 Edge) and leased another (2014 Edge). I have also purchased 2 used vehicles (F-150 and Explorer) from Portsmouth Ford. Every time my husband and I have driven up to Portsmouth Ford, it has been a great experience. They make it easy. From my first lease of a 2011 Edge (worked with Kurt Bettcher) to my second lease of a 2014 Edge (worked with Shane Smith) as another satisfied customer has commented, we literally drove out with a new vehicle in under an hour. Very professional and courteous and they find you EXACTLY what you are looking for. No pressure!

Excellent dealership in Portsmouth, New Hampshire.

by from Greenland, New Hampshire |

My experience at Portsmouth Ford was positive in the quality of the new car I bought and the way I was treated by everybody involved with the sale. Mr. MacDonald answered every question and allayed any concerns I had, in a friendly and professional way. I recommend Portsmouth Ford very highly.

Quick car shopping

by from Barrington,NH |

Purchased a 2013 Ford Fiesta for our 22 year old daughter. After much research, Portsmouth Ford had the most bang for our buck. Called, made an appointment and with her financing already in place - start to finish the deal took under 2 hours. Chris Sawyer was great to work with and even helped our daughter sync her phone to her car. Very happy with the customer service that we received.

Another pleasant car buying experience

by from Dover, NH |

Recently my husband and I purchased our third Focus in nine years from the Portsmouth Ford dealership in New Hampshire. This time we purchased a new Focus SE sedan which replaces my husband's 2005 Focus 2005 hatchback w/ 96,000 miles and still in good shape. We had the pleasure of working with sales person Eddy Francis who sold us our 2010 Focus SES. Portsmouth Ford is very fortunate to have Eddy, he is extremely professional, accommodating and conscientious, I think he really cares about his customers. The whole buying experience was fairly quick and painless. We certainly will be back when it comes time to replace the 2010. Thank you Portsmouth Ford and Eddy Francis. '

Largest Drive off Inventory in New England

by from Stratham, NH |

This is the Premier Ford Dealership in New England.......The Largest Inventory, the BEST Service, Best Location, Best Price with no DOC or other fees! You can literally drive out with an in stock vehicle in less than an hour. I have done over 17 deals in the last 22 years, each better than the last. Shop this dealer last for the best price.

IT WAS EDUCATIONAL TALKING TO THE SALES PEOPLE AT

by from METHUEN MA. |

THE SALES POEPLE I TALKED TO WERE FUN TO TALK TO AND HELPED MY WIFE AND I .

Portsmouth Ford responded to this review

March 11, 2014

Thank you for the kind words please let us know if we can be of any more assistance to you! It appears you marked us at 1 Star could you please contact us so we can discuss ways to make your shopping experience a more pleasurable one. 603.433.1221 ask for Jason or John.