Montrose Nissan

1455 N Hermitage Rd, Hermitage, PA 16148

This was absolutely the best !

by from HERMITAGE, PA |

I was not going to buy a new car, but I told Emilio Miconi how much I was willing to put down and how "little" I wanted to pay a month, He found just the car for me, I wasn't expecting him to be able to do anything. Not only did he get me in the perfect vehicle, he made arrangements for me to have a loaner until I could get my PA license so I could get my car registered. I love my Nissan Versa, and my dogs do too! Thanks to my friend Stephanie Gibson, for suggesting I "just take a look". Everyone was fantastic from sales, to finance, to automotive. Montrose Nissan Rocks!

Nissan review

by from Youngstown, Ohio |

Just wanted to express my sincere thanks and appreciation to Jason Allison and his staff who were extremely helpful and assisting me when I was purchasing my Nissan vechicle.They were not only very professional ,but very genuine and attentive in answering all my questions I had. I would highly recomment their service to anyone . With much appreciation. Cathy Breneman

Great Service

by from Berlin Center, Ohio |

I was very happy with the service I received while buying my new car. Ryan helped a lot with answering my questions, and was very quick with the service. Montrose helped me get a loan, and also gave me a new battery for my car even though it wasn't completely drained. I will recommend my friends and family to this dealership, especially to deal with Ryan. I also enjoyed the friendly environment. Salesman aren't to pushy which I loved, and everyone seemed down to earth.

BEST experience EVER in buying a car!!

by from Greenville, PA |

From the moment we called about a car advertised on the internet to moment we drove off the lot with our new Nissan at the right price, we have NEVER had such a great experience. Our salesman, Emilio was terrific. NO high pressure sales, just very relaxed and asked lots of questions to try and find us the right deal. He was genuinely nice, spent tons of time with us and did not cut any corners when it came to delivering our car to us at the end of the process. I would buy from him again in a second. Sales Manager, Jason was great, personable and willing to help to do anything for us. The teamwork shown amongst all of the front of the house people really made us feel special. Financing was a breeze and not a person there pressured us to do anything. The facility is really beautiful and clean and they have a terrific inventory - and it was not problem for them to get the vehicle we wanted from another dealership and get it to us the next day - at the advertised price! I will absolutely tell my friends to give Montrose Nissan a chance even if they do not think they are looking for a Nissan!

Excellent service

by from New Castle,Pa 16101 |

We bought our Nissan last year. Got new cell phones. James Chismark, II helped us. Got Bluetooth going and then even had our car washed. Superb service! Braden and Annette Houk, New Castle,Pa

Outstanding Service

by from Youngstown, OH |

I'm not a big fan of the whole car buying experience but Emilio and Jason were so helpful and friendly. They went above and beyond trying to find me the exact car that I wanted. Jason called several dealerships and was upfront and honest with us throughout the entire process. I would highly recommend this dealership.

I just traded in and bought a new vehicle.

by from Hermitage, Pa |

I went to Emilio at Montrose Nissan to trade in my 06 BMW and wanted a new SUV. Emilio showed me many options and the one I picked was a 2012 GMC Acadia Denali . This vehicle was way out of my range and didn't think it was going to go through, being that I had 11k negative equity on my BMW. But between Emilio, Jason (the General Manager) and Scott (the financial guy) they got it for me, and got me an awesome warranty on top of everything else. I have been buying cars for many years. but once I experienced the Montrose Hospitality and hard work they did for me, I have never gone to another dealer even to look. I have bought 3 cars for myself and 3 cars for my kids all from Emilio, and Jason. They are the most gracious and understanding people I have ever had the privilege of dealing with. Thanks to all of u at Montrose Nissan in hermitage, Pa. Kimberly Negrea....

Wonderful Experience

by from Harrisville, PA |

We purchased a 2013 Nissan Altima. This was a wonderful buying experience! We did our shopping online, sent a call back number and Jason called right away. We scheduled a test drive for 4 days later. We went in, the car was completely detailed and waiting for us, inside, because he knew we were coming. We decided we did want the car and 2 hours later, we were on our way! The sales staff, General Manager were all very friendly, accommodating and helpful. We could not have asked for more! Thank you for such a good buying experience!!!

AWESOME CAR PURCHASE EXPERIENCE

by from Brookfield, Ohio |

Jason, Sam, and David are the definition of customer service. You are treated great from the moment you walk through the doors of Montrose Nissan of Hermitage. I recently had surgery and they worked together as a team to make my shopping experience both enjoyable and fast. I knew I wanted a Rogue when going into the dealership and Jason explained everything about the vehicle in great detail. I was confident when leaving that I had made the correct purchase. Three words for this dealership, AWESOME, AWESOME, AWESOME !

Jukin around

by from Pittsburgh, PA |

I recently bought a 2013 Juke from Montrose Nissan. The customer service was great. I walked in and was greeted right away. The buying process was average; a little less chatting and a lot more sign and driving. Charlie was great!