Montrose Nissan

1455 N Hermitage Rd, Hermitage, PA 16148

Awesome Service

by from Kinsman, OH |

We came in with an upside down car loan, and we still got a great deal! Wendy was Awesome!

Didn't have what I wanted at this location

by from Hubbard Ohio |

Emailed about a car, went to look at it and they told me they didn't have it at this particular location , but could get it there in a day

Unhappy Customer

by from Masury ohio |

I see U only print the good reviews. If they are not good they do not appear on your website. Because I am sure I am not the only one that was treated unfairly. No one seems like they care about it. This was my first dealing with Nissan. It has not been that great. When they can mess up your paper work and nothing can be done about it. But they want U to stand by your agreement but they don't have to. So go on thinking that they is this great place to buy a car from. It's been an hurl all the way. They know who they are. How can U forget to file the proper paper work. Who cares if he is no longer with the company, they told me he was transfer. Then after 3 days of calling. They tell me he don't work here anymore. So they just don't care that the mistake was on them not me. They told me that the car I bought had more extra then my old car. That is not true. I kind of feel that I was taken advantage of. How would U feel if this stuff happen to U.

This was absolutely the best !

by from HERMITAGE, PA |

I was not going to buy a new car, but I told Emilio Miconi how much I was willing to put down and how "little" I wanted to pay a month, He found just the car for me, I wasn't expecting him to be able to do anything. Not only did he get me in the perfect vehicle, he made arrangements for me to have a loaner until I could get my PA license so I could get my car registered. I love my Nissan Versa, and my dogs do too! Thanks to my friend Stephanie Gibson, for suggesting I "just take a look". Everyone was fantastic from sales, to finance, to automotive. Montrose Nissan Rocks!

Nissan review

by from Youngstown, Ohio |

Just wanted to express my sincere thanks and appreciation to Jason Allison and his staff who were extremely helpful and assisting me when I was purchasing my Nissan vechicle.They were not only very professional ,but very genuine and attentive in answering all my questions I had. I would highly recomment their service to anyone . With much appreciation. Cathy Breneman

Great Service

by from Berlin Center, Ohio |

I was very happy with the service I received while buying my new car. Ryan helped a lot with answering my questions, and was very quick with the service. Montrose helped me get a loan, and also gave me a new battery for my car even though it wasn't completely drained. I will recommend my friends and family to this dealership, especially to deal with Ryan. I also enjoyed the friendly environment. Salesman aren't to pushy which I loved, and everyone seemed down to earth.

BEST experience EVER in buying a car!!

by from Greenville, PA |

From the moment we called about a car advertised on the internet to moment we drove off the lot with our new Nissan at the right price, we have NEVER had such a great experience. Our salesman, Emilio was terrific. NO high pressure sales, just very relaxed and asked lots of questions to try and find us the right deal. He was genuinely nice, spent tons of time with us and did not cut any corners when it came to delivering our car to us at the end of the process. I would buy from him again in a second. Sales Manager, Jason was great, personable and willing to help to do anything for us. The teamwork shown amongst all of the front of the house people really made us feel special. Financing was a breeze and not a person there pressured us to do anything. The facility is really beautiful and clean and they have a terrific inventory - and it was not problem for them to get the vehicle we wanted from another dealership and get it to us the next day - at the advertised price! I will absolutely tell my friends to give Montrose Nissan a chance even if they do not think they are looking for a Nissan!

Excellent service

by from New Castle,Pa 16101 |

We bought our Nissan last year. Got new cell phones. James Chismark, II helped us. Got Bluetooth going and then even had our car washed. Superb service! Braden and Annette Houk, New Castle,Pa

Outstanding Service

by from Youngstown, OH |

I'm not a big fan of the whole car buying experience but Emilio and Jason were so helpful and friendly. They went above and beyond trying to find me the exact car that I wanted. Jason called several dealerships and was upfront and honest with us throughout the entire process. I would highly recommend this dealership.

I just traded in and bought a new vehicle.

by from Hermitage, Pa |

I went to Emilio at Montrose Nissan to trade in my 06 BMW and wanted a new SUV. Emilio showed me many options and the one I picked was a 2012 GMC Acadia Denali . This vehicle was way out of my range and didn't think it was going to go through, being that I had 11k negative equity on my BMW. But between Emilio, Jason (the General Manager) and Scott (the financial guy) they got it for me, and got me an awesome warranty on top of everything else. I have been buying cars for many years. but once I experienced the Montrose Hospitality and hard work they did for me, I have never gone to another dealer even to look. I have bought 3 cars for myself and 3 cars for my kids all from Emilio, and Jason. They are the most gracious and understanding people I have ever had the privilege of dealing with. Thanks to all of u at Montrose Nissan in hermitage, Pa. Kimberly Negrea....