Utter Family of Dealerships

2525 Texoma Pkwy, Sherman, TX 75090

New 866-725-8973
Used 888-503-5848
Service 888-285-7542

We are Utterly UNBEATABLE!!

Quality service at a reasonable price.

by from princeton,tex. |

I was very pleased with the cost of repairs on my Fusion recently. The service was great and when I get ready to buy I will be back.

June 9, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review our dealership. We are happy to hear that our service shop was able to get your Fusion fixed up and back on the road. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you in the future. Thank you again for your business!

Purchase of 2012 Ford Focus SE

by from Pottsboro, TX |

This was my second buying experience and it was even better the second time. I feel I received a good value for my purchase. My salesman, Tommy Altman, is the best. Its hard to get to his level of service that he provides his clients. We love Bob Utter Ford and Tommy and will continue to purchase cars in the future from them. Thanks for the great car!

AWESOME BUYING EXPERIENCE!

by from Denison,TX |

I recently traded my vehicle for a 2015 Kia Sorento and I was extremely pleased with the overall experience I had at Bob Utter Ford. Tommy Altland is a fantastic sales person, very friendly, enthusiastic, knowledgeable, and goes out of his way to make everything go smoothly. Tommy and the other personnel, (finance dept.) were very professional, courteous, and helpful as well. My family members and I have purchased many vehicles from Bob Utter Ford and will continue to do so. Thank you so much for making this recent purchase a great experience for me.

2013 Fusion

by from Denison,Tx |

I am a first time buyer at Bob Utter Ford and my experience was great. Tommy Altland was knowledgeable about the inventory and was very helpful. There was no sales pressure! I will return to Bob Utter Ford when a new vehicle is needed. Also, the finance team rocks!

Bob Utter Kia

by from Plano, Texas |

This is by far one of the best buying experiences we have had. We purchased a new Kia from them just a few days ago and they are on top of their game. There was even some lot damage or something on the vehicle we found the day after we purchased it. They said no problem...we sent picks and they are fixing it when we pick up our tags in a week or so. Rick Burkhalter our sales associate listened to all of wants, answered all of our questions and treated us like a person not a number. We looked for a week or so and have no regrets picking an Utter Family Dealership. Finance department was nice, straightforward, and offered a great price on the Diamond warranty. You may get better finance prices at your bank instead of Kia but other than that wonderful experience. If you are in the market for a New Kia I would definitely take the afternoon off and run up to Sherman,

August 23, 2014

Thank you Mark for taking the time to review our dealership. We are so happy to hear about your experience at our store. Rick is a wonderful salesman and we are happy to hear that he assisted you in finding your great new Kia. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do to help you in the future. Thank you again for your business!

Good buy

by from Kechi, KS |

We drove from Kechi, Ks to their dealership in Texas and bought the car. We were in and out of the dealership in less than 45 minutes.

July 15, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review our dealership. We are so happy to hear that you had a great experience at our store. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do to help you in the future. Thank you again for your business!

Excellent Experience

by from Denton, Texas |

I want to say that buying my 2012 Ford F 150 was a pleasant experience. Every person I encountered from my salesman, Brad Kerrigan to the finance and service departments were very professional and courteous. I am always reluctant in buying a car from a dealership because of previous bad experiences which used pressure and deceptive practices. Not so at Bob Utter Ford. Every person I met was upfront, personal and very open about the entire transaction. I would highly recommend this dealership, and especially recommend my salesman, Brad Kerrigan. He went over and above the call of duty in providing excellent service before, during and after the sale.

July 15, 2014

Thank you J Clark for taking the time to review our dealership. We are so happy to hear that Brad took great care of you. We pride ourselves in our friendly atmosphere and great customer service so it is wonderful to hear about experiences such as yours. Enjoy your F150 and please let us know if there is anything else we can do to help you in the future. Thank you again for your business!

Doug Mangrum was great.

by from Sherman TX |

I will try to by from Doug Mangrum. I have met Bob. And my child went to pre school with Blake Utter.

January 31, 2014

Thank you James for taking the time to review our dealership. We are so happy to hear that your family has gotten to know us over the years. We look forward to working with you again in the future! Thank you again for your business.

Simply the best !

by from Sherman tx |

I bought a vehicle from Bob Utter Ford and my credit was needless to say not good there had been some bumps in the road and Chris the finance guy really took the time to listen to what happened and help me get into a new car. Now i have a dependable car for me and my family , Thank you !

January 14, 2014

Thank you James for taking the time to review our dealership. We are so happy to hear that Chris was able to help you purchase the perfect vehicle for you and your family. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you in the future. Thank you again for your business!

Best Car Buying Experience Ever!!

by from Greenwood, Arkansas |

Tommy is the best salesman ever!!!! He found the Kia Soul I wanted to buy. He sent someone to Arkansas to pick me up to get the car. When I arrived at Bob Utter Kia, I spent 10 minutes signing all of the paperwork and was on my way home!! In the process, Tommy also saved us $2,500 by purchasing the car from Bob Utter!!! Thanks, Tommy!!!!

September 17, 2013

Thankls for those kind words Melissa. We love a satisfied customer. If there is ever anything I can do for you, let me know. Bob Utter

Unbelievable Buying Experience

by from Pottsboro, TX. |

My husband and I were just looking to see what type of vehicle we wanted when we stopped in to test drive an Expedition. A salesman immediately greeted us. We took a demo Expedition for a ride and when we came back the salesman asked what we thought. I told him for the cost of an Expedition, I wanted the color of my choice. He then invited another salesman over to answer questions that was more knowledgeable on the car we wanted. He asked our must haves and left for 5 minutes. He came back with the one I wanted 100 miles away and offered it as a competitive price to the demo. We told him we were just looking today. He then said he did not want to pressure anyone in purchasing a vehicle and that he would honor the price until Tuesday. It was Saturday. He then gave us his card with his cell and said we could call anytime. We felt no pressure in buying this car. We did not feel like we were annoying anyone by just looking. We were only there for 45 minutes and did not have to go through the awful sales negotiations, back and forth battle! Even the finance department was easy! We purchased it on Monday and I came back the next day and spent an hour with the technology man to teach me how to use the nav system. BEST car buying experience ever!!!

July 31, 2013

Hello Mom of 3. Thank you so much for your recommendation. I really appreciate your taking the time to let us know how we did. Please enjoy your Expedition. And let us know if we can ever help you again. Bob Utter