Werner Mazda

Service 888-695-6203

Werner Can!

WErner MAzda

by from manchester nh |

I bought a a new 2016 mazda cx-5 and i absolutely love the car best buying experience i have had buying a car. Cameron the sales person was great and made me feel comfortable and went above and beyond to help me get into a car. Customer for life!!!!!

Best dealer

by from Salem nh |

This was the best car buying experience I have ever been apart of. They were easy to deal with ,honest , and respectful of my needs . They by far were the best price around and the most friendly after visiting multiple dealers, this was the one . I would recommend this dealership , and the salesman Marc Glaser to anyone I know looking for any kind of automobile needs . They not only have a huge selection of Mazdas but preowned vehicles as well and most of them seemed to be in new condition. Again go see these guys , especially Marc Glaser.

Amazing buying experience

by from Bedford NH |

Amazing buying experience. I knew what I wanted and they made buying it absolutely fun and easy. Thanks Marc for showing me all the goodies that came with the car. I would recommend these guys!! just go buy a car from them already!!

Easy like a Sunday moring!

by from Chelmsford Ma |

I have bought quite a few vehicles over the years and never had such a easy experience. The salesman Roger was just cool little guy that was not slick like many I have met. The 2011 Mazda 3 was in great shape and the deal was very fair. It was a Monday we bought but it was easy like a Sunday morning!

Easy to deal with

by from Manchester NH |

Thanks for the great experience! Easy to deal with and Really took the pressure off. I would recommend these guys to anyone!

Best Car Buying Experience Ever!

by from Manchester, NH |

After hours of research and communicating with 4 different Mazda dealers, we bought our CX-8 from Werner Mazda in Manchester, NH. Tom, our salesperson, and Rich, the sales manager, were incredibly pleasant to work with. The price, by far, was better than all previous offers. They were honest and attentive, and never pushy. After a couple of very depressing car buying experiences (right down the road, in fact), it was nice to leave a dealership, and be able to say, "That was the best car buying experience ever!"

Fun, exciting, confident buying experience

by from Windham, NH |

Bought my second Mazda vehicle from Werner yesterday. Got a great deal on my first one 10 years ago there, and got just as good a deal on the new one. Fair trade in value. Super fun test driving and dealing with Russell Perry. Buy a car from him! :)

Great guys to buy a car from

by from Dover NH |

I saw the car online actually on this website(thanks). The Mazda 3 was advertised at a fair price so I made an appointment to go check it out. The 3 was just as described and the process was quick and easy. Thanks for the great experience and the great car!!!

Great service, Thanks Rick!

by from Weare NH |

I am new to the area and wanted get my CX-9 inspected. I came into Werner Mazda and was met by Rick in the service dept. I let him know I had seen some type of fluid in my garage on the floor and wanted to know what that was all about. Well low and behold it was a faulty oil filter. I had my previous oil change at a speedy lube and they used an off brand filter. The service was incredible and the price was more than fair. I was in and out in less than an hour and even checked out the Miata while i was there!

Thanks guys!!

by from Manchester NH |

Thanks to Nick and Joe Murphy at Werner for helping me with my CX-7 purchase. Thanks boys for the great customer service and listening to my needs