Metro KIA Raynham

1651 New State Hwy, Raynham, MA 02767

New 888-602-5975 New 888-602-5975
Used 855-229-3595 Used 855-229-3595
Service 866-310-1123 Service 866-310-1123

WE'LL SAVE YOU THOUSANDS!!!...WE GUARANTEE IT!!!

Great service, extremely knowledgable!!!

by from West Bridgewater, MA |

I had the best experience at this dealership! Jon was amazing and made sure I was happy. He embraced the fact that I wasnt exactly sure what I wanted and made several suggestions based on my needs and budget. I was completely satisfied and would recommend Metro Kia to all my friends and family!!

Fast,easy transaction !

by from Berkley ,Ma. |

Fast,easy transaction . Personable salespeople . They informed me of each and every option I had in purchasing my vehicle .

all around great sevice with the sales man i had

by from Raynham Ma love it |

the sales man that helped me as well as the sales Manager were grate in helping me enter a brand new car

salesman could'nd be bothered

by from taunton,ma. |

stop buy to check out new kia sportage salesperson approached me and asked if I would be buying today,when I stated just checking out new vehicle,would not be buying for about 3-4 weeks became rude and walked away!

Awesome Salesman

by from Quincy |

We were searching for a used car and saw one we were interested in online that was at Metro Kia. Even though the dealership is not close to where we live, we went down to check it out. Robert helped us - he was kind, honest, friendly, helpful, and respectful. I did not get treated like I expected to be treated by a car salesman (I was not pressured, pushed, bothered, patronized, or annoyed). We took the car for a test drive and didn't really like it. Robert took the time to figure out what we were looking for and recommended a different car that they had available. We loved it! Robert walked us through the whole process with patience and kindness - he is not your typical car salesman, he is waaaay better. I am very happy with my car and had a great experience with Robert.

Great service

by from Raynham ma |

The gentlemen that I was speaking to was amazing full if information, when I am ready to buy I will be back to see salesmen Bob thank you

Great experience with Costa

by from Taunton, MA |

Had a great time with Costa know him for a long time...big addition to the metro motor group...will definitely send all my friends to costa

Great experience dealing with Jenny Mclean

by from Marblehead, MA |

Contacted dealer looking for a specific used vehicle they advertised and spoke with Jenny Mclean. Explained to her that we were busy and it would take some time. Unlike other dealers who had their sales force call us three times a day and proclaim the urgency of us acting, Ms. Mclean respected my time frame and called exactly when we agreed it would be a good time for her to check back in. Her follow-up was perfectly timed to make us feel like valued customers while respecting what I explained was a busy time. Her pleasant attitude and the trust she engendered by answering my questions thoroughly over the phone caused us to go to see the car we wanted at this dealership first, even those it was not the closest one for us. When we came to see the car, it was ready for us, heated up, exactly as she had described it and she gave us all of the time and information we needed, We had owned an older version of the same car and thought we were certain of our needs due to an old neck and back injury. I was surprised that the car was not as comfortable as I had expected. Although this was a Kia dealership, the car was not a Kia. Her sales manager had worked with the make of car we wanted before and was able to make adjustments to increase my comfort, and Jenny took us out for another test drive. When it was still not perfect, we decided to try the upgraded trim package and a newer model year. It turned out I did need the upgraded "Limited" trim for my neck. When this car was just not quite right and they had no upgrades or newer versions on their lot, they not only did not try to sell us a Kia or some other car they had, but went so far as to see what dealers near by would have other versions of the car we wanted in the price range we established and gave us the information. FOR ALL OF THE ABOVE REASONS, I WOULD HAVE LOVED TO BUY THE CAR FROM JENNY. IT WAS IN PERFECT CONDITION AND SHE WAS SOMEONE I WANTED TO WORK WITH. Unfortunately, we found out I needed the upgraded version we had not even considered. We test drove a "Limited" trim model down the street, and after trying many other model years and cars, ended up buying that one last night.

Optima Kia and John Connastraro

by from Berkley Ma. |

I was at Metro Kia in Raynham the other day with my parents they were looking at cars, as they were talking with John C I happened to be eyeing a beautiful new grey Optima which was in the showroom, so as it turns out my Mom leased the Sorrento and I leased the Optima I love it. The staff and facility at Metro Kia is great again a well deserved thank you to John Connastraro...

John Connastraro

by from Berkley Ma. |

Hi, my Name is Kristen I would love share my visit at metro Kia of Raynham with you My husband we went there around 20th of Feb just to get some ideas of a new vehicle,John Connastraro introduced himself to us.. John was so informative on the cars and answered all our questions, a few hours later I am a proud owner of a new Sorrento it is beautiful.. Thanks to the whole staff at Metro they were so pleasant and friendly especialy our new friend John C.