Beyer Kia Falls Church

1125 W BROAD ST, FALLS CHURCH, VA 22046

Great Buying Experience

by from Arlington, VA |

I purchased my first car from Don Beyer Kia and have nothing but praise for the customer service during the buying process. Basir was extremely helpful explaining the different features of the car and pricing options that were available.

Tire repair

by from Falls Church, VA |

I brought my car in to be evaluated due to repeated loss of tire pressure on the front right tire. They identified the problem as a nail and patched the tire for ~$25. The turnaround time was same day (they shuttled me home and back so I could get other stuff done during the day) and the solution seemed reasonable and inexpensive. The tire pressure light has not gone off since the repair (yesterday) so it might be premature to review the repair, but I feel confident the issue is resolved.

mr Steve

by from Arlington Va |

Great atmosphere, customer concern and professionalism from start to finish; from making the appointment phone call to billing. Will keep us coming back

Great place to lease a Kia

by from Herndon, VA |

Leased a Kia Forte - Everyone was very nice, trained, informative and the process went smoothly. They even picked me up at another place when my car died on the Toll Road driving there.

Great Customer Service!

by from Falls Church, VA |

Great customer service at Beyer Kia Falls Church and a very nice area to site and wait while my car was being serviced.

Excellent service

by from Rockville, MD |

This is the second car I lease at Don Beyer Kia Falls Church. I must says the service at this dealer is excellent. I have had other cars the past 12 years and I have never had such a good service as here. I never have to wait when I drop or pick up my car for service. They always either have a loaner car or a driver to pick me up at the train station. Omar, who is the person I worked with in 2010 when I leased my first car and this second time, is really great, I appreciate all his efforts, not only when leasing the car but during the time of the lease. Whenever I had any concern, he would help. The whole experience was painless and I will sure get another KIA, from Beyer Kia Falls Church, the next time. I couldn't be happier with my new car. Thank you Omar and the Beyer KIA staff, you are the best!

Love Don Beyer Kia in Falls Church!

by from Falls Church VA |

Bought my 2010 Soul three and a half years ago and I couldn't be happier both with the car and with the dealership. Chris, the service consultant has been there the whole time and is very informed and always very friendly, always wanting me to be as happy and pleased as possible. I need to also mention their chauffeur Cesar who is always very friendly and knows the streets in this area better than I do and I have lived here for 50 years!

Service

by from Fairfax, Va |

Very pleased with my recent experience I their new facility except the ease of entering the service area. There is no easy access to the service facility. Improvement needs to be made in this area.

Excellent Experience

by from Arlington, VA |

I have previously purchased three Volvos from Don Beyer Volvo. I was in the market for a new car as the lease on my 2011 Hyundai Tucson was coming to an end. I read several excellent reviews about the KIA line, particularly the Sorento. After a good amount of research on KIA and other brands of interest -- GMC, Volvo & Hyundai -- I decided to focus on the KIA Sorento. My experience at Don Beyer KIA could not have gone better. I worked with Omar Pinto, a sales and leasing consultant, upon the recommendation of Don Beyer Service Director Richard Torres who I have had the pleasure to know and work with for a number of years on the Volvo side. Mr. Pinto was extremely knowledgeable about the KIA brand and was able to thoroughly answer all of my questions about the 2014 KIA Sorento SXL which I subsequently leased. His approach to me as a customer was professional in every respect. I was especially appreciative of his low key, no high pressure style. In short, I would give Mr. Pinto a "10" in every category. I have always been pleased with my purchase and service experiences with Don Beyer Volvo dating back to 1989. I am happy to say the same about Don Beyer KIA. Based on my experience, I would highly recommend the dealership to anyone in the market for a new or used vehicle. In short, Kudos!

First Time at New Service Facility

by from Arlington, VA |

Access to your service facility was a bit difficult...very crowded lot.