Beyer Kia Falls Church

1125 W BROAD ST, FALLS CHURCH, VA 22046

Fantastic sales experience!

by from Centreville, VA |

After test driving Kia vehicles at another dealership, my husband and I had narrowed down exactly the options and model of Kia Sorrento that we wanted days. We emailed requesting a quote from local dealers from the Kia website. On the next day, I received a phone call from Omar Pinto at Don Beyer Kia to review what we were looking for and I asked Omar for an itemized quote on my vehicle. I received the quote by the end of the day, which was a Friday. It was the lowest quote after receiving quotes from other dealers, so we decided to purchase the vehicle from Don Beyer Kia. We called the dealership on Saturday morning at 8:40 am. Since they did not have a vehicle with all of options on their lot, they asked us for a deposit of $500 using our credit card so that they could order the vehicle from Delaware. They had a driver obtain the vehicle on that same day, Saturday, and we were able to go to the dealership that afternoon to complete the purchase paperwork and had our vehicle to drive home that evening. This was a very smooth , no hassle, experience. Our sales experience was wonderful! Omar was respectful, honest, and considerate. Everything was explained to us in a straightforward manner at all stages of the purchase. We were able to complete our initial application online from our home while we waited for the vehicle to arrive at Don Beyer dealership, which was very convenient for us. Omar, the salesman, took a lot of time to explain all of the dashboard features so that we understood how everything functioned in the vehicle after our purchase before we left the dealership to bring the car home. He as very polite and considerate. I would definitely recommend Don Beyer Kia to anyone!

2016 Kia Sorento SXL

by from Mclean |

Omar was outstanding. He made the buying process so smooth, no arguments about price or options. He introduced me to the service department, Bobby the sales manager and the finance department. He even purchased me lunch when waiting for paperwork to be finished up. I love Don Beyer's Kia showroom. Omar went above and beyond to meet my needs. This man works tirelessly to appease you. Bobby the sales manager was extremely helpful as well. They dug the car out of the snow, let me test drive it, after purchase they detailed the whole car, applied the Zuric shield because we got white leather, and even delivered the car with a full tank of gas. Omar took the time to explain all the options in the car and showed me how to use everything and set up my phone. I would recommend going to see Omar Pinto if you are thinking about a new or used Kia. This team made the whole process very stress free. I never felt any drivers remorse in any way.

2016 Kia Sorento

by from Annandale, VA |

All the staff members (i.e. Bobby and Omar) who made the sale possible were professional and were quick to respond to our requests. The car price was fair and the negotiation was conducted fairly. So far, the car is a great quality car.

New Car Purchase

by from Arlington, VA |

Salesman, Eli, got me answers to the many questions that I had quickly. Process took a total of 4 hours start to finish, but I got a great new car!

Great experience

by from Upper Marlboro, MD |

I purchased my Kia Optima EX in May 2015 and Cameron was my salesman. He, the general manager and the finance manager, were very easy to work with any they made it a fun buying experience. I did not feel pressured in any way, and they worked with me to get my dream car. There was an issue with my rear passenger tire (which I also missed but the MD state inspector found) and Kia immediately replaced both rear tires. I would highly recommend. NOTE: Kia's do NOT come with a regular spare. The provide an inflatable spare. Just be aware of that.

2015 Kia Optima

Great hassle free buying experience. Repeat Beyer Kia customer

Great Buying Experience

by from Arlington, VA |

I purchased my first car from Don Beyer Kia and have nothing but praise for the customer service during the buying process. Basir was extremely helpful explaining the different features of the car and pricing options that were available.

Tire repair

by from Falls Church, VA |

I brought my car in to be evaluated due to repeated loss of tire pressure on the front right tire. They identified the problem as a nail and patched the tire for ~$25. The turnaround time was same day (they shuttled me home and back so I could get other stuff done during the day) and the solution seemed reasonable and inexpensive. The tire pressure light has not gone off since the repair (yesterday) so it might be premature to review the repair, but I feel confident the issue is resolved.

mr Steve

by from Arlington Va |

Great atmosphere, customer concern and professionalism from start to finish; from making the appointment phone call to billing. Will keep us coming back

Great place to lease a Kia

by from Herndon, VA |

Leased a Kia Forte - Everyone was very nice, trained, informative and the process went smoothly. They even picked me up at another place when my car died on the Toll Road driving there.