Lexus El Cajon

Service 866-306-1189

We are the newest San Diego County Elite Lexus dealership

Simply The Best!

by from Point Loma, CA |

I was in the market for a 2014 IS250 and ended up going to Lexus El Cajon. I'm so glad I did! Their prices are the lowest in the San Diego region (I had been shopping online for the weeks prior) and their dealership is just as close as Lexus San Diego from Point Loma, straight off the 8. From the first moment I stepped foot in the dealership to having the cars features explained to me after the purchase, Lexus El Cajon was truly professional in every sense of the word!

Awesome Dealer! Great Customer Service!

by from Santee, Ca |

I have never had a better car buying experience than I did at Toyota of El Cajon! Richard and Eva were awesome!

Not impressed

by from California |

I got a call after inputting my info on carsdirect, we got disconnected they didn't call me back, so I waited 15 mins and called them back but didn't hear back again, I guess. They don't want my business.

Lexus El Cajon responded to this review

March 12, 2014

My apologies for your inconvenience! We have recently been going through a transition with our operating system. Please give us a call at your earliest convenience if you are in need of any future assistance. I look forward to assisting you! Warmest Regards, Marie Wotherspoon Lexus Technology Specialist

Best Experience!

by from La Mesa, CA |

I have never written a review before, however I feel when you have such a great experience, from professional, courteous, and knowledgeable people, they deserve to be recognized. From walking in the door, to leaving in my new car, I have never been happier...Kenny Lehmer, Gen Sales Mgr,Tim McKay, Sales Consultant, and Elliott Olsen in IT, showing me how all the gadgets work and being patient with me during the process... I feel a part of the Lexus family now, and will never go anywhere else!

Lexus El Cajon responded to this review

March 12, 2014

Kristy, Thanks so much for the OUTSTANDING review! Kenny and all of us here greatly appreciate it. Hope you are loving your new CT 200H. Thanks Again, Marie Wotherspoon Lexus Technology Specialist