Lexus El Cajon

Service 866-306-1189

We are the newest San Diego County Elite Lexus dealership

Exceptional Buying Process

by from Hanford, CA |

I just leased a 2015 Lexus IS 250. The purchasing process was the best I have ever experienced. They made it effortless. I have already recommended friends and family to their dealership. Thank You Lexus El Cajon for the great experience!

Lexus El Cajon responded to this review

December 5, 2014

THANKS FOR THE 5 STAR REVIEW!

Top Notch SERVICE

by from La Mesa, CA |

I bought my CT200h last year from these guys, came in to get my 10K service done and they were EXCELLENT. Greeted soon as I arrived, experienced service staff, no pressure environment. I will be back!

Great service, friendly staff

by from San Diego |

Bought my car from them and was very happy. I went in for service and was just as happy!

Excellent service

by from Imperial Beach, CA |

I got my car serviced for 30,000 miles at Lexus El Cajon and they did a wonderful job. Perry was my service advisor and he was really professional and quick. I recommend Lexus El Cajon to everyone!

Fantastic Work!

by from Napa Valley, CA |

Was in town visiting my daughter, called to make an appointment for a detail and the receptionist was as sweet as can be, and transferred me to a Service Advisor named Jennifer. As soon as I arrived, Jennifer was just FANTASTIC and the detail department made my car look PERFECT. I'll be back.

Pure Greatness

by from Pacific Beach, CA |

Bought an E-Oil Membership on Groupon, didn't know what to expect when I came in to use my first oil change and I couldn't have been happier! I will be coming back and telling all my friends to give them a try! It was worth the drive.

Flawless Service

by from Mission Valley, CA |

There is no place else I would go for service! Perry and Glenn in service made getting my 10k service on my new IS flawless. They even have a "membership program" that gives you discounts and helps support Rady Children's Hospital.

Easiest buying experience I've ever had

by from Carlsbad |

My husband and I highly recommend this place, we had visited 3 dealerships before we got to Lexus of El Cajon, Jason from sales was extremely knowledgeable about the Vehicles, and he made the deal happen, thank you Jason.

Sales Department Rocks

by from Carlsbad, CA |

Outstanding Customer service, we were treated like guests. The salesman Jason had a ton of knowledge about the vehicle, and the management is very nice as well. When we are done with our lease, we are definitely making a return visit to Lexus of El Cajon

Amazing customer service

by from El cajon |

Well I'm not really sure where to start but I feel compelled to leave a review for Lexus of El Cajon. I have always had the perception of dealerships that they do things a little underhanded and are not always straightforward and that is partially due to experiences that I've had with other dealerships over the years, however my experience with Lexus of El Cajon is one that I will never forget A couple of weeks ago I had a problem with my 2009 RX 350 that We had purchased approximately a year ago from Lexus of El Cajon and after being examined by the service department we discovered that our car had a major problem that was going to cost thousands of dollars to repair that would be covered by warranty but after Terry in-service did all that research it was quite obvious that the warranty had expired on the car....now what do we do? I decided I would ask for a manager and see if there was anything they could do to help us I went in without an appointment and just happened to run into a gentleman By the name of Matt Who Introduced himself as the general manager so I asked him if he had a moment to Luke 23:23-24 " And they were instant with loud voices, requiring that he might be crucified. And the voices of them and of the chief priests prevailed. And Pilate gave sentence that it should be as they required." with me,he said absolutely and invited me into his office and sat there while I began to tell The history of everything going on with my car. As I sat there talking I thought in my mind either this guy is the greatest actor In the world or he genuinely cares about customer service and making sure the customers taken care of, but very soon I found out it was No act this guy was not going to let me walk out without making every effort that he could to help us. So without going into all the details I will say this that the extent that Lexus of El Cajon went to to help us and to make sure that we got our vehicle fixed was off the chart amazing and even still sitting here writing this I am just amazed that companys still exist with managers like Matt who actually do care and go out of their way to make sure that every customer that comes through their door leaves with a great experience. My circle of influence may not be that big but I assure you everyone that's in my circle of influence either already has heard about Lexus of El Cajon from me, or will hear about Lexus of El Cajon from me. And not only that I Have told my friends that the very least they can do as my friend is have thier car serviced at Lexus of El Cajon and consider them when they're ready to purchase a new or used car. Matt you're welcome to give my phone number to anyone that needs a reference for your dealership what an amazing experience we had. Thank you!

Simply The Best!

by from Point Loma, CA |

I was in the market for a 2014 IS250 and ended up going to Lexus El Cajon. I'm so glad I did! Their prices are the lowest in the San Diego region (I had been shopping online for the weeks prior) and their dealership is just as close as Lexus San Diego from Point Loma, straight off the 8. From the first moment I stepped foot in the dealership to having the cars features explained to me after the purchase, Lexus El Cajon was truly professional in every sense of the word!