Coastal Chevrolet

5905 Ogeechee Rd, Savannah, GA 31419

Great people

by from Savannah, GA |

I purchased two vehicles from Coastal Chevrolet since Dec 2014. One for my son and then one for myself. They worked with me and delivered my sons car to the neighbors house on Christmas Eve. Then scheduled with him to bring it back into service for some additional items that he wanted added it. Later they worked with me and the negative equity I had from my 2013 Rogue that I had purchased new 18 months earlier. The process was a bit slow due to some credit blemishes I had in the past, but I ended up getting the exact car I wanted! Billy, my sales representative, and Greg, the General Sales Manager, went above and beyond for my son and me and I highly recommend them to anyone looking for a vehicle.

June 2, 2015

Thank you so much for letting us know about your experience with us! We are very happy to hear that you had such positive results with Billy, Greg and our sales department. Welcome to the family, we look forward to helping you in the future.

Loving my new Tahoe!

by from Savannah, GA |

Just purchased an absolutely gorgeous 2015 Tahoe from Billy over at Coastal Chevrolet. What an amazing experience! Billy was not only professional, but he worked really hard to get me the exact vehicle I desired. I highly recommend Coastal and Billy.

May 27, 2015

Thank you so much for your feedback. We are glad that you had such a great experience during your visit to our dealership and that Billy took such good care of you. Welcome to the family and we look forward to working with you in the future.

buying new car

by from Savannah,Ga |

I am a good time buyer and Eddie at Coastal Chevrolet made it very easy and affordable to buy my new car.

May 27, 2015

Thank you for the great review. We are so glad that Eddie made your experience easy. Welcome to the Coastal Family and we look forward to working with you again.

Service.... is The Word for Coastal Chevrolet

by from Glennville, Ga |

I had a problem when my car was serviced and the service department went the extra mile to make it right! The appointment scheduling for maintenance is one of the best esp. for us out-of-towners. Nothing but praise for the service department.

August 13, 2014

Thanks for giving us the opportunity to make things right for you, Jerry! Though we strive for the best at all times, when we miss the mark, we need to know it! We appreciate your feedback and your continued business.

Awesome!

by from Savannah, Georgia |

Buying a brand new car(2014) at 22 years old, is quite nerve racking! But the amazing staff at Coastal Chevrolet really made the buying process easy! Tiffany Nebb showed me some cars that I really liked, we filled out the paperwork & within 20 minutes she came to me & told me I was approved for a 2014 Chevrolet Sonic. While signing the paperwork, they explained to me what I was signing & answered any questions I had. I would seriously recommend going to Coastal Chevrolet if youre looking to buying a new or even used car! Awesome people & they really make you feel apart of the family they have there!

June 17, 2014

Thanks for letting us know about your great experience, Tiffany! It was indeed our pleasure to help you get into your new Sonic! Congratulations and welcome to the Coastal Chevrolet family!

Worst car buying experience ever...

by from Pooler, GA |

We had recently purchased a Mustang from a competing dealership in South Carolina and I have to tell you they treated us like GOLD! So, when we went to Coastal to buy another car, we had high expectations. Boy was that a let down. The salesman was inept at best. Completely unprofessional and didn't seem to have his act together. They changed the deal without telling us and we had to negotiate again and redo the paperwork. When it was all done, we were handed the keys and told goodnight (it was after closing by 30 minutes, so 730) and they did not give us a walk around of the car or offer to sync our phones to the car, we had to sit out in the parking lot and figure it out on our own. To top it off, they lost our insurance information and we had to send it to them 3 times. They didn't follow up on our tag/registration so we had to do that ourselves too. I will NOT reccomend them to anyone....well, maybe someone I dont like very much. I certainly will never buy a car from them again.

June 17, 2014

Mr. and Mrs. Summers, Iżm so sorry to hear that your experience upon closing was less than satisfactory. As you know, I worked hard to make sure that your experience here was a good one, more than that, a great experience! I wish I had known then that things werenżt to your liking. I could have stepped in to assist you in any way possible. That being said, we have a new management team in place and we are working diligently to make sure things of this nature do not take place here at Coastal Chevrolet. We are working towards becoming a friendly, professional and transparent dealership that people want to purchase their next dream car from. If it wouldnżt be too much of a hassle for you, could you give me a call or email so that I know exactly how things changed from when we last corresponded and the day you closed. Please accept my most sincere apology. Best Regards, Robin Walls Internet Manager

Easy Process

by from Bloomingdale, GA |

Came in to the dealership looking for a new Equinox. I was wanting to surprise my wife with it. I let them know what color I wanted and how much I was looking to spend. I looked at one they had on the lot but it wasn't a color I thought she would like. The very next day they located the exact color I wanted and they called me. I came in did all the paper work and the next day I brought my wife to pick up her new Equinox. She was so surprise and the sales managers really went out of their way to help me. My sales person was extra nice so if you go in there make sure you ask for Wayne!!!

June 4, 2014

Thanks so much for a great review! We are glad that we could assist you in surprising your wife with a car that she loves in a color that she likes. We look forward to providing more service with excellence in the years to come! Welcome to the Coastal Chevrolet family!

Great dealership!!

by from Bloomingdale, Ga |

Bought my very first new car here and the process was so smooth. They really made me feel like I was part of their family and not like I was a dollar sign to them. I will always buy any future car from them and I tell everyone I know how nice they are. From the internet director to the Sales Manager I felt at ease, not like I was being pressured into anything. Thanks Coastal Chevrolet!!

June 3, 2014

We appreciate your kind words, Misty! It was indeed a pleasure to assist you in purchasing your vehicle. We're glad to have you as a new member of the Coastal Chevrolet family!

You will get spammed.

by from Savannah, Georgia |

I provided an email address for the purpose of receiving a price quote for a new car. (The only other person who has that address lives in Europe.) All I received was a 'form' email and no price. Now I am receiving spam on that email address. Coincidence? I think not. The spam emails are all related to new cars. Thanks a lot for helping me to decide where NOT to buy my new car!

May 15, 2014

Mary, I'm sorry to hear that your experience was less than satisfactory. I'd be more than happy to make sure that you do not receive any more emails from us. You only have to let us know that you don't want to get them. If you'd like to contact me directly my number is 912-629-3305, and I can remove your information from our system. Robin Walls Internet Director Coastal Chevrolet 912-629-3305

Awesome Experience!

by from Savannah, GA |

From the time I called to leaving with my new Cruze, they were professional and friendly! My credit wasn't as good as it should be but they treated me like it was great! They worked with me till the end, and I love my new car!

May 14, 2014

Thanks for letting us know how we're doing, Donovan! It was indeed a pleasure to serve you and welcome you to the Coastal Chevrolet Family! Enjoy that new Cruze!