Manfredi Chevrolet

2519 Hylan Blvd, Staten Island, NY 10306

Fred Bosco - Manfredi Chevrolet

by from Staten Island, NY |

I recently leased a 2014 Chevy Malibu. I went on a website to solicit 5 local dealers for the car I wanted. Being from Staten Island, I naturally assumed that I would have to go over a bridge to get a good deal. Surprisingly, not only was Manfredi in the ballpark with its initial offer but they eventually beat the lowest offer I received. Fred Bosco was the sales person who was assigned to me. He gets a 6 out of 5 (no I'm not family). He returned every email promptly, was never pushy and the price I got was the price I signed at. He was professional and courteous at all times. If you are interested in a Chevy and are going to Manfredi, ask for Fred. I was very pleasantly surprised with the whole experience.

One of the best car leasing experiences

by from Staten Island ,New York |

I just leased a car for my daughter and it had to be the best experience I have had ever .I have purchased or leased a new car at least 8 times in the last 30 years and the experience that I had at Manfredi this week was the best .Friendly salesman ,Fred Bosco , and sales manager,Phil Lombardo ,easy to work with ,curteous and very helpful as far as educating me about there product .I was asked what I needed and what my budget was ,these guys were right on the money .I actually drove out of the dealership the next day with a car ,the Chevy Cruze LT , it was better than the one I set out to lease ,it had more options in it than I thought that i could afford .My daughter was happy ,I was happy ,all in all ,a hassel free experience . I highly recomend that you visit these guys if you are interested in a Chevy product ....

July 15, 2015

always a pleasure helping my customers anyone if you need me in the future I'm just a call away 347-792-4359 thank you for the great review freddy bosco

Manfredi is #1!!!

by from S.I, NY |

Great service and great prices! Extremely happy with my new car. I recommend everyone to visit Manfredi for a new or used car, you won't be disappointed.

great prices and customer service!

by from Staten Island, NY |

I had a great salesperson named Stanley. He was very helpful and I was given an unbeatable price!

Manfredi OUTSTANDING

by from Nassau County, NY |

Was looking for a Hyuandai Tucson, was ready to deal w/ Manfredi Hyuandai, when I took a look at the Chevy Equinox at Manfredi Chevrolet. Staff and dealer could not be any more friendly or helpful. First time that I came away from a car purchase without feeling like I was taken for a ride. Great start price, great add on program prices, just a great all around encounter. Went to Staten Island from Long Island to purchase the car. 5 stars.

Great Salesman - Freddy Bosco

by from Staten Island |

Dealing with Freddy was very easy. There was no pressure to buy a car that minute and he was straight forward with pricing. We did in fact buy a car within an hour and were very satified with the process.

May 30, 2013

thank you for your purchase and i will try my best make all my customers happy enjoy the new car and if you need anything in the future please let me know freddy bosco!

very happy

by from staten island |

Great service from freddy bosco at manfredi chevy the most honest dealer i ever worke with i would recomend manfredi chevy to all of my fieds and family !

June 6, 2013

Thank you again for your purchase and let me know if i could help you again in the future. Here at manfredi it is are goal to have happy customers and knowing your happy makes me happy again thank you and enjoy your new car !

Manfredi all the way!!!!

by from Staten Island NY |

I recently leased a 2013 Chevy Cruze from Manfredi Chevrolet. Being it was my first time leasing, I wasn't familiar with the terms. Luckily I happened to have FREDDY BOSCO as my salesman. He was so patient and helpful , explaining the whole procedure to me. He took the time to discuss what my needs were and with his excellent knowledge of the Chevy models, assisted me in choosing the perfect car for me. I was so pleased with Freddy taking quality time to assist me, I would definitely go back to Manfredi Chevrolet again. Very happy with my purchase and most of all the best car salesman Freddy Bosco!!!

June 6, 2013

thank you for your purchase i will do my best to keep you happy and any questions in the future please let me know again thank you for your purchase and best of luck with your new car !

LOVE ME SOME MANFREDI!

by from Staten Island, NY |

I have absolutely nothing but good things to say about my experience with Manfredi; in particular Manfredi Chevy and their salesman Freddy Bosco. From what I have seen, everyone that worked their seemed polite and friendly, but since I only dealt with Freddy my review is based specifically with him. He made me felt extremely comfortable, and I was able to let my "all salespersons are evil" guard down and just speak honestly about what I wanted in my car. He did not push ANYTHING extra for "special deals" or discounted prices. He simply explained the features available very honestly and straight-forward, and if I was interested in them it was my choice to ask about them and then he began discussing prices. Again, I emphasize that he was not pushy at all trying to make me upgrade to a higher end model, or add ons for the car. I keep bringing this up because there is nothing I hate more then when a salesperson is forcing things on you - whether its a clothing store or buying a car. After buying my car, Freddy was able to help with with setting up the on-star, bluetooth, and show me every single feature the car had. He knew the car backwards and forwards. Again, I have nothing but good things to say about Manfredi, and look forward to buying my NEXT car from them in a few years!

April 28, 2013

thank you it's my pleasure to know how happy you are with everything !

Great and Easy experience

by from Staten Island, New York |

I recently purchased a Chevy from Manfredi Chevy and the experience was great! the Dealer, Fred Bosco, was exceptional! An overall great experience. I tried 3 other places and they totally failed in comparisson to Manfredi!!