Precision Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

1341 State Route 23, Butler, NJ 07405

New 866-240-0196
Used 888-306-0826
Service 888-638-7716

Make the PRECISION decision and SAVE BIG!

Worst Service Department

by from Kinnelon, NJ |

Do not use their service department. They were not honest and truthful. I was placed on hold for 20 minutes while they tried to "locate" my car which I left in the service department at 7:30 in the morning. This was at 5pm. My phone call and message at 3pm was never returned. During the 5pm phone call I was told to hold again while they located my car, they believed it was back in the shop. I finally hung up and drove over there, only to discover my car hadn't moved all day. Chuck gave me 2 different stories, and then tried to pass the blame on to Brian. Do not use this service department. I can't imagine this dealer will last very long with this kind of service. I would not buy a car here, their service department is not reputable.

Can't get a service appointment

by from Oak Ridge, NJ |

I've called several times trying to get my brand new Jeep Compass it's first oil change. The receptionist told me the first time (on a Monday) that they were already booked solid for the week, and it didn't look good for the next week (4th of July, short week). I called back a few days later (once my girlfriend knew her work schedule) and tried to make an appointment for sometime in the following two weeks. This time the receptionist cold fit me in, but didn't have a time that worked for either of us, as we work nights and would need either early morning or in the evening. All they had was noon-ish times. It seemed like they must be very booked up if those were the only times available. I decided I would have to go somewhere else for this one, but asked for future reference what their service hours were. She told me 8:30am-Noon Monday to Friday. That is ridiculous. Almost anyone with a job would be unable to get in there within those hours. I was able to make an appointment easily somewhere else, but had decided to NEVER buy a Jeep again if they would allow such a shoddy business to sell their vehicles, but after checking Precision's website, I find that their hours are not what the receptionist said at all. Since it will probably cost me $50 or more and a fifty mile drive to get the oil changed elsewhere, I will have to go to Precision next time (and until the discounted oil change coupons run out), but I will be using the online system and will be looking for another dealership. It's interesting that the only two good reviews here have the same wording.

Used car sales

by from New jersey |

Was looking for a used truck the guy it getting looked over didn't hear anything then I get an email oh it was sold then get email they are trying to get me to buy a new car . Why would I do that when they don't know where cars are and are not fast to get back to me .that just shows how they do business I don't want to be bothered.

Service

by from west milford nj |

Brain only wants to due service on a new car that is not needed under maintenance schedule. Things like day time running lights that are under warrantee he said Chrysler has no fix for, called Chrysler the said not true. When I asked again about it he said I would have to pay for the repair and he has no patience for me because I don't give them enough business. I will never go back again, STAY AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Excellent customer service staff and service dept.

by from bergen county, NJ |

I purchased my Grand Cherokee Overland from Precision in Butler, NJ. Let me say I was very impressed with the sales team and staff. The staff made me feel comfortable and were very knowledgeable. I have been bringing my car for service at that location Brian and Pamela in the service department are friendly and great customer service. The waiting area was very nice and clean. I will not go anyplace else to service my car. Overall this dealership is the best I would definaltey recommend to everyone.

terrible service dept

by from vernon, nj |

made appointment 3 times and twice my appointment was never booked. waited an hour for them to tell me one of the two recalls they couldnt complete and i had to come back again. play room was disgusting, toys everywhere, dirt and bugs all over everything. left my car at 11 to complete second recall, came back at 230 (they close at 3) and car wasnt even taken in yet. they said it would be done in 30 mins; after 50 minutes my i finally got to leave. Would never return or EVER buy anything from this place. receptionist very nice but overall place is a joke; and to think they just had a re-opening. so disappointed! I'll deff take the trip to go to franklin sussex or route 46.

excellent customer service, sales staff, & mngmnt

by from Bergen County NJ |

I had a great experience with my purchase of my new Dodge Charger. The sales team made me feel very comfortable and were extremely knowledgeable. I have returned for my first service/oil change and they were just perfect. Very fast and efficient. Thank you for such great service.