Precision Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

1341 State Route 23, Butler, NJ 07405

New 866-240-0196
Used 888-306-0826
Service 888-638-7716

Make the PRECISION decision and SAVE BIG!

Used car sales

by from New jersey |

Was looking for a used truck the guy it getting looked over didn't hear anything then I get an email oh it was sold then get email they are trying to get me to buy a new car . Why would I do that when they don't know where cars are and are not fast to get back to me .that just shows how they do business I don't want to be bothered.

Service

by from west milford nj |

Brain only wants to due service on a new car that is not needed under maintenance schedule. Things like day time running lights that are under warrantee he said Chrysler has no fix for, called Chrysler the said not true. When I asked again about it he said I would have to pay for the repair and he has no patience for me because I don't give them enough business. I will never go back again, STAY AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Excellent customer service staff and service dept.

by from bergen county, NJ |

I purchased my Grand Cherokee Overland from Precision in Butler, NJ. Let me say I was very impressed with the sales team and staff. The staff made me feel comfortable and were very knowledgeable. I have been bringing my car for service at that location Brian and Pamela in the service department are friendly and great customer service. The waiting area was very nice and clean. I will not go anyplace else to service my car. Overall this dealership is the best I would definaltey recommend to everyone.

terrible service dept

by from vernon, nj |

made appointment 3 times and twice my appointment was never booked. waited an hour for them to tell me one of the two recalls they couldnt complete and i had to come back again. play room was disgusting, toys everywhere, dirt and bugs all over everything. left my car at 11 to complete second recall, came back at 230 (they close at 3) and car wasnt even taken in yet. they said it would be done in 30 mins; after 50 minutes my i finally got to leave. Would never return or EVER buy anything from this place. receptionist very nice but overall place is a joke; and to think they just had a re-opening. so disappointed! I'll deff take the trip to go to franklin sussex or route 46.

excellent customer service, sales staff, & mngmnt

by from Bergen County NJ |

I had a great experience with my purchase of my new Dodge Charger. The sales team made me feel very comfortable and were extremely knowledgeable. I have returned for my first service/oil change and they were just perfect. Very fast and efficient. Thank you for such great service.