Hooman Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

333 Hindry Ave, Inglewood, CA 90301

New 888-442-8824
Used 888-447-8168
Service 888-447-4259

L.A.'s fastest growing CDJ RAM dealership!

Worst dealership ever!!!

by from Los Angeles |

So I brought my car in for a warranty service and they denied a loaner car for me because I'm under 21. My friends never had any issue like this. Also the service advisor Junior Revera was extremely unhelpful. He can never be reached easily, and there was one time he even have hung up one me while I was expressing my frustrations on the phone. Now my car has been there for 3 weeks and I still don't know how much longer the service is gonna take. Worst dealership ever!

March 4, 2015

Hello Ray95, First off Thank you for bringing your feedback to our attention. I would like to apologize for any miscommunication you have experienced that led any inconvenience. Our top priority at Hooman Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram is to provide an Excellent, Customer Service experience. I would like to hear more details about your experience and look into your Service visit further. Please contact me at your convenience. Sincerely, Melissa P. CSI Internet Manager 866-748-3664

Love my Ram

by from Culver City |

enjoying my new Ram. I had an older 2010 Ram, but had decided to trade it in for the new one! They gave me affair deal for my trade and plus the VIP package was a money saver on its own, so great deal all together! :)

February 26, 2015

Dear ParkPing, Congratulations on our New Ram. We appreciate you taking your time to share your feedback about your purchase/ trade- in experience with us at Hooman Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram. We are very pleased to hear that you are enjoying your new Ram and your Free VIP Benefits! We Welcome you to our Hooman Automotive Family and look forward to helping you in the future. Sincerely, Melissa P. CSI Internet Manager 866-748-3664

Service

by from Inglewood, CA |

I have to say that I absolutely loved how clean and professional their service dept was. Given that it is a pretty new dealership, I was curious to see how their service was. When I arrived, a service advisor attended to me and got me written up, they got me my oil change and car wash and finished everything in less than hour. They were very prompt and polite and def loved their overall service

February 21, 2015

Dear Good Service/Facility , Thank you very much for reviewing your recent Service visit with us at Hooman Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram. It sounds like your Service Advisor helped to provided a straight forward, prompt experience. We aim to provide Excellent Service for each customer and we are happy that you received this with our team. We look forward to helping you in the future. Sincerely, Melissa P. CSI Internet Manager 866-748-3664

Avoid at all cost!

by from Los Angeles,Ca |

Hooman is a rotten dealership! In May of 2014, my husband and I traded our car for an SUV at Hooman in Inglewood. The transaction was easy and the salesman was very polite. We were happy with our purchase. Two months into our new car we began receiving calls from our old finance company stating we were behind on our payments. After stating we no longer had the vehicle because we traded it the representative said we were still financially responsible for the car. Come to find out Hooman only called to inquire of the payoff amount but took no further action. My husband called the dealership several times and was left on hold forever. Finally we both visited the dealership and met with the owner. He assured us this was a bad mistake and he would see to it that the issue was resolved within the next 2 days. We believed him. Here we are nearly 7 months after the transaction and we are still dealing with Hooman's crap. This experience has been a royal pain and I would never recommend anyone to purchase from this rotten dealership.

Good service- service dept.

by from Los Angeles |

I purchased my first Ram from here and shortly after need a new side mirror due to an accident. They replaced it the same day and had the car washed and detailed! Service dept was very clean and organized, staff was friendly and caring. overall, they provided well rounded service.

Jeep Rubicon

by from Inglewood, CA |

Just bought the Jeep Rubicon in Black! they didn't have the color in stock so they had to dealer trade one for me, which they did the same day and got me low payments, exactly what I was looking for! good buy!