Orange Coast Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Capistrano

Service 877-212-5623

Price Protection Guaranteed, Largest Selection and Convenience

Thanks Guys!

by from Oceanside CA |

I love cars but I hate the buying experience but how many time have you purchased a car and felt like you wanted to drop by the dealership just to visit and say hi...? They made the process astoundingly easy and the personnel was extremely accommodating, what a pleasant surprised! Thanks to; Brian, Ivan and Mo!

Easy Buying a car here!

by from Ladera Ranch, CA |

Bought a new Jeep Grand Cherokee here, it was easy and the staff was great. After the sale was completed, they had a product expert sit with me in the car for 30+ minutes to show me all the great features.

The Best Experience ever.

by from Dana Point |

We love our Ram 1500 diesal truck, It was the easiest experience working with the nice people who work at Orange Coast, The staff is layed back, no pressure & they are nice to deal with. We would highly recommend you test driving a car at Orange Coast, you will see what a difference it is, other dealerships can not compare to that experience. Thank you staff at Orange Coast you are the BEST.

2014 Jeep Unlimited

by from San Juan Capistrano, CA |

Friendly, courteous, and best of all not pushy. Got a very reasonable price. Finance was easy and fast. Thanks for the experience.

I cannot thank you enough! This was great!

by from Laguna Beach, CA |

These guys were the best. They came to get me to shop for cars which was awesome. Everyone was so nice and so professional. They made buying a car fun and easy, which is not usually the case. I highly recommend them and will definitely buy another car from them as well as send people to them. This was a stellar experience.

Not the usual dealer experience!

by from Ladera Ranch, CA |

My wife and I picked up a new shiny Durango yesterday. Throughout the last two weeks we have been in a buying process, changing our mind regarding model, brand, color, back and forth...you know the drill. We could not at any point sense, not even a hint, of the trditional pushy and cheezy car dealership. Thoughout the process we were test driving four different vehicles, not at any point did we feel that we were a burdon or asking for too much. Ryan and Amanda, made us feel comfortable and at ease, from the first contact until the keys were in my pocket. A great experience, and we can truly recomend this dealership to anyone who is looking for an upgrade. Cheers Martin & Anna

Happy purchase

by from San Diego, CA |

We got our new car yesterday. Every one there are very nice and helpful. Since we came from San Diego . They worked with us from 7p.m. till 11.p.m..Thank you very much again.

Good experience

by from Mission Viejo, CA |

Bought a Jeep through the CostCo program and I'm very happy overall with the experience.

Outstanding Dealership

by from Chino hills, Ca |

The service was great the price was right and the people were all friendly and helpful

Loved our truck purchase experience!!!!!

by from San Clemente, CA |

We went through the Costco Auto Buying program & were referred to Orange Coast Dodge. Our sales rep, Milton, was very knowledgeable & extremely helpful. He made our truck purchase experience actually enjoyable!

Easiest car buying process EVER!!!:)

by from Menifee, CA |

Everything was done over the phone, so when I arrived to the dealership all I had to do was the paperwork. My Ram 1500 was dealer traded in and they detailed it nicely for me when it arrived. Tommy and Mike were great to talk with and deal with. I told them where I wanted to be payment wise and they made it happen, they also gave me more than a fair amount for my trade in. I will be buying all my cars from CJDR of San Juan Capistrano from now on. Love my truck!!