Serra Hyundai

Used 888-261-1283
Service 888-318-4991

GREAT EXPERIENCE

by from HOOVER AL |

I WANTED TO LET YOU KNOW WHAT A GREAT EXPERIENCE I HAD AT SERRA HYUNDAI IN CENTERPOINT. I RECENTLY PURCHASED A NEW SONOTA FROM SERRA AND WAS DELIGHTED WITH HOW EASY IT WAS AND HOW HELPFUL THE SALES PERSON WAS. IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN BUYING A NEW OR PRE-OWNED CAR/TRUCK/SUV GIVE THEM A TRY. NO PRESSURE SALES AND VERY NICE!

Amazing Car Service

by from Calera, AL |

I was use to driving into an "Express Oil Change" for my typical routine but I wanted to see what the quality/price that I would get at a dealership vs. a regular shop. I went in for an oil change and the short period I was there they suggested rear brake change. I haven't had one done since having my Used Hyundai Sante Fe but thought since I do a lot of driving for work, I might as well. I checked prices while I waited from common stores while I waited. Prices were competitively the same and also was done by certified tech. at Hyundai so I decided it was worth it. I got the same price, with better quality on my work. My husband even noticed a difference when we left for a trip that same day. I was so thankful for their honesty and quickness on their work and product suggestions. Service Department was excellent and will for sure use them again.

5 star service from Domonik

by from Trussville , AL |

Easy to deal with. Best car buying experience we have had in years.

Domonik worked hard for me

by from Forestdale, AL |

My experience in buying a car was great I tried other places, and I was not been able to get a car. I really Thank God for Serra Hyundai everyone was very curious. Domonik is one of the best sells that they have. I really appreciate all that he did for me, I was very proud to tell everyone about how Serra Hyundai helped me and was helpful to me. My salesman really worked hard and was faithful to get me in a car. I needed a car to go back and forth to church and he made that happen. I will surely recommend them at any time . Thank You Serra Hyundai and Domonik keep the GOOD WORK Up Guys you all are doing a GREAT JOB . THANKS AGAIN. LOVE. MARY DAVIDSON

Great dealership n great salesperson

by from Birmingham. Al |

I wanted to let you know that Serra Hyundai in center point is really an excellent dealership . Hats off to Dominik who is an excellent 5 star person. I got my first car Hyundai Elandra in 2013 n who made it happen The Lord n Dominik . I came back 11 months later n did a trade n left with a 2014 Sonata. Who made it happen The Lord n Dominik . Dominik made sure everything was right n set up in my car before I left. Dominik is a good salesperson that's why I sent my co worker to him n they came home with a 2014 fully loaded Hyundai Sonata. Hats off to the financial department .

Great dealership n great salesperson

by from Birmingham. Al |

Domonik's 5 star service

by from Birmingham AL |

My experience with Serra Hyundai was pleasing and the saleman was very help full Domonik the 5 star was a blessing with the way things. I was handle in a professional way we want to thank Domonik for everything May The Lord blessing be with you.

Great customer service with Domonik

by from Forestdale, AL |

My experience in buying a car was great I had tried other places and not been able to get a car. Really thank God for Serra Hyundai everyone was very curious. I received great help from one of the best sales that they had , I really appreciate all that he did for me, I was very proud to tell everyone about how Serra Hyundai helped me an and helpful to me my salesman Domonik really worked hard and faithful to get me in a car. I needed a car to go back and forth to church and he got me that. I will surely recommend them at any time . Thank You Serra Hyundai and Domonik keep the GOOD WORK Up Guys you all are doing a GREAT JOB . THANKS AGAIN. LOVE. MARY DAVIDSON

Serra family of cars

by from Alabaster, AL |

I had an excellent experience buying from Serra. Dominik was the sales person who helped me and he did an amazing job on showing me my options and making sure everything was perfect. When my first car I bought from them was totaled, they worked quickly in getting me into another one and gave me a loaner car. Dominik always made sure the tank was full and that I was comfortable before I drove off the lot. This is the only dealership in alabama I would buy a car from. The entire staff is just amazing!

My amazing service with Trey at Serra Hyundai

by from Birmingham, AL |

I came in for service and Blake was amazing. He always has taken great care of me and my car! I cannot say enough great things about the service I receive here every visit I make. While waiting in the customer lounge, a salesman approached me. I was kind of upset at first, because I assumed he was going to try and sell me something. Instead, Trey, asked my name and asked if the temperature was comfortable for me while I was waiting. He also offered a cold soft drink to me. He sat and talked to me while I waited, which was nice. He never once tried to sell me anything. Which was nice, every time I go to another dealership, the salesmen act like dogs and treat me like food. Trey took time and made sure I was well taken care of. He is also a very funny young man. I can't remember the last time I laughed so hard for so long. It was quite a pleasant experience! If you are looking to buy a car or just coming in for service, please stop and ask to speak with Trey. I promise you'll leave happy! This was such a refreshing trip!

Most excellent information experience ever!

by from Birmingham, Ala |

Josette Rice spent time with me explaining the different types of Santa Fe vehicles offered. She explained all the items available in different packages until I found the right one for me.(She wrote the information down for me.) She spent quality time with me even though she knew I was just fact finding and not ready to buy. I was passed from 3 other salesmen because they didn't want to spend even a minute with me when they found out I just was looking. They finally sent her to me. They don't know that because she was amazing and informative and answered all my questions that I will be buying a new Santa Fe from her when my current lease runs out. I was not really looking for a Santa Fe even though I have had one previously. She made sure that the Santa Fe would fit all my needs when the time comes.She is a remarkable person because she was so thorough and delightful even though she got nothing but my sincere thanks out of the experience. I will tell others about her.