Serra Hyundai

Used 888-261-1283
Service 888-318-4991

My amazing service with Trey at Serra Hyundai

by from Birmingham, AL |

I came in for service and Blake was amazing. He always has taken great care of me and my car! I cannot say enough great things about the service I receive here every visit I make. While waiting in the customer lounge, a salesman approached me. I was kind of upset at first, because I assumed he was going to try and sell me something. Instead, Trey, asked my name and asked if the temperature was comfortable for me while I was waiting. He also offered a cold soft drink to me. He sat and talked to me while I waited, which was nice. He never once tried to sell me anything. Which was nice, every time I go to another dealership, the salesmen act like dogs and treat me like food. Trey took time and made sure I was well taken care of. He is also a very funny young man. I can't remember the last time I laughed so hard for so long. It was quite a pleasant experience! If you are looking to buy a car or just coming in for service, please stop and ask to speak with Trey. I promise you'll leave happy! This was such a refreshing trip!

Most excellent information experience ever!

by from Birmingham, Ala |

Josette Rice spent time with me explaining the different types of Santa Fe vehicles offered. She explained all the items available in different packages until I found the right one for me.(She wrote the information down for me.) She spent quality time with me even though she knew I was just fact finding and not ready to buy. I was passed from 3 other salesmen because they didn't want to spend even a minute with me when they found out I just was looking. They finally sent her to me. They don't know that because she was amazing and informative and answered all my questions that I will be buying a new Santa Fe from her when my current lease runs out. I was not really looking for a Santa Fe even though I have had one previously. She made sure that the Santa Fe would fit all my needs when the time comes.She is a remarkable person because she was so thorough and delightful even though she got nothing but my sincere thanks out of the experience. I will tell others about her.

Execellent Car buying experience!!

by from Birmingham, AL |

Mrs. Josette Rice gave me good customer service. She made sure i kept my appointment and once I finally met her, she greeted me with her warm and friendly smile. I enjoyed work with her and the staff at Serra Hyundai. Patrick the GM is a ROCKSTAR!!! If you're in the market for vehicle choose Serra Hyundai and Josette Rice in Centerpoint. AL!!!

Josette Rice

by from Birmingham, AL |

My experience at Hyundai with Josette Rice was the best experience I've had. Josette was kind, curteous and very patient in helping me find the vehicle of my choice, to fit my budget. Patrick the General Manager was awesome. I would highly recommend this dealership.

Finally decided to purchase!! Trey was awesome

by from Leeds, AL |

Trey was a super salesman! He busted his tail to get me in exactly what I wanted. It was a rocky road, however, Trey did absolutely everything he said he would. I got into a vehicle that I am extremely happy with. I couldn't be a happier customer! I'm coming back in a few months to purchase my next vehicle!

Serra Hyundai in Centerpoint

by from birmingham Alabama |

I want to let you know that my salesperson Andy has been great! as a whole the Dealership is excellent would recommend to everyone, and by the way The General manager Patrick is a Rockstar!! ive been here before and loved so decided to come back.

My buying experience with Serra Hyundai and Trey

by from Centerpoint (relocating to Tallagega) AL |

Came to Serra Hyundai/Mitsubishi looking for a truck to do some farming. I worked with 2 salesmen, Nicaise and Trey. Both were excellent to deal with. Patrick the General Manager, was more than helpful. I would love to do business again with Serra Hyundai in the future.

Buying a vehicle from Trey at Serra Hyundai

by from Trussville, AL |

Buying from Serra Hyundai has def been a roller coaster ride, but it's been one ride I've enjoyed every minute of!!! I will be back to do business in the future! The General Manager, Patrick is totally a ROCKSTAR!! Make sure you come by to visit Trey, he will make your buying experience a pleasant one!

Mrs's Hardy's Customer Service Review with Trey!

by from Birmingham, AL |

Came in for service. The customer service from the sales and service staff was great! I will def come back in the future! Patrick is a ROCK STAR!!!

Terrible experience

by from Birmingham, AL |

Spent six hours at this dealership. Bought the car, but only after a serious "knife fight" with the sales and finance managers. They were certainly trained well to be sleazy and tricky, but I've dealt with a lot of them. I was lured into the dealership with a classic bait and switch promise of a great deal. When we got there, they said, "Oops! I thought we had that car here. Guess not". I can only imagine that they people who think Serra Hyundai does good business are people who will fall for anything, or people that work for Serra Hyundai. Or are paid to give a good review. If you are concerned about getting cheated, do not go to this dealership. They allowed me to talk them down to the price I wanted, but tried to sneak in extra fees into the sales contract that I wouldn't have caught if I didn't read it. The car had over 7500 miles (a demonstration model), and they had not done the 7500 maintenance service and didn't want to. They lost a $400 key and didn't want to provide us with another one. If you are not a customer with whom they can squeeze out desired profit, they will attempt to nickel and dime you to death. Just go to Hoover if you want a Hyundai.

Serra Hyundai responded to this review

March 4, 2014

Serra Hyundai would like to extend sincerest apologies for the trouble you had in purchasing your car. We are implementing both new policies and new management to ensure all future transactions go smoothly and much more professionally. Thank you for taking the time to help us become a better place to purchase Hyundais!