Springfield Mitsubishi

(3.7) 3 Reviews

313 Baltimore Pike, Springfield, PA 19064

Used 866-983-2173

Great place to buy a car!

by from Folcroft pa |

Walked in off the street just to look and ended up buying the perfect car for me. The Outlander Sport speaks for itself with amazing gas mileage and all the amenities but I had my heart set on a different car. The sales reps were very friendly and knowledgeable about their cars. I felt respected when I was asking questions about the car that may have been common sense. I was taken care of by Brittany and Dave and it was a pleasure. I was comfortable throughout the entire process and it was very exciting. I would highly recommend if you are in the market to go to Mitsubishi Springfield as they made the process about my needs and not about pushing their agenda!

Customer

by from Clifton Heights, Pa. |

My FiancÚ and I purchased a 2013 Mitsubishi Outlander on Friday 08/30/2013 and had the most amazing experience working with Dave, John, and Brian. We both have only ever did private purchases and were very nervous and iffy on it. After talking with them and test driving the car we received a deal and experience we couldn't pass up. We love our new car and the staff at Mitsubishi Springfield and we plan on buying all of our cars from them from this point forward! :) :)

Bad experience and false reviews

by from PA |

Long story short, I bought a car from them a couple months back and broke down in rush hour traffic the second day I was driving it. I wanted to return my car and get my old one back but did not want to give it back to me. So after I wrote my story on Google review, the dealership came back with multiple "excellent" reviews to boost their ratings all posted within 1 week of each other. They also have 29 excellent yellow page reviews in which some of them are repeats. Its sad that companies can use these review sites to falsify customer satisfaction. The worst thing is that one of their employees actually commented on Google and I posted it below. Her user name is the same as her email on the "meet our staff" page on their website. vickilovely90 reviewed in the last week Quality Excellent Appeal Excellent Service Excellent I bought a 2012 Nissan Altima 3.5 SR from here. It is absolutely beautiful. They have really great service; they asked me what i was looking for and found the perfect vehicle for me. They showed me 3 different cars and made sure i was comfortable and liked the car. They didn't pressure me to purchase one car over the other since its a salary based dealership. I chose the car i felt the most comfortable in and the payment fit my budget.They made sure the car was fully detailed and had gas in it so i was ready to drive after i signed for it. I would recommend Springfield Mitsubishi to anyone that is buying a car. No credit, bad credit, or re-establishing credit, they will work to get you on the road.