313 Baltimore Pike, Springfield, PA 19064

New 866-984-3163 New 866-984-3163
Used 866-984-3160 Used 866-984-3160
Service 877-968-7301 Service 877-968-7301

YOUR #1 PHILLY CAR DEALERSHIP!! NO GAMES, NO GIMMICKS, JUST HONEST PRICING!!

Better Than Expected

by from Prospect Park, PA |

Me and my mother went into the process of getting a new vehicle with our fingers crossed. We were paired with John Gonnella. He was cooperative, patient, and totally dedicated to meeting our expectations...which he exceeded by the way. With our credit scores being in doubt, we were still nervous and expected to be turned away. Not only did he get us approved, but he got us approved for a brand new car with only 5 miles on it. And to think, we were ready to take a used car or do a buy here pay here. If your looking for a quality vehicle and a friendly, caring, and welcoming dealership I strongly suggest Springfield Mitsubishi. THIS REVIEW IS 100 PERCENT AUTHENTIC. I'm sitting in my new Outlander Sport as we speak. Thanks again John. You rock bro!!!

Horrible, lazy and does not listen!!

by from phila, pa |

Horrible experience, no one listens at this dealership, they just do what they want. The process took so long because they play so much and think they are funny. I tried to explain to the hard headed salesperson that I had a vanity plate I wanted to transfer to the car I was purchasing. He said since it was coming from a truck I could not do that but I explained to him the class does not matter with a vanity plate. He hesitated then said well lets just give you the new plate then you can go to an auto tags place when you get your registration from us and change it. I explained to him that I didn't want to do that because then I would have to pay again. Well like I said I get the registration card and had to pay again to have it transferred and renewed. They also would not give me an owners manual telling me I had to wait until someone traded in a car like mine and they would take the manual from that car. I called the customer service manager and finally go the manual. Just a nightmare and unnecessary exta steps. I would never ever recommend this dealership. I had to make three trips to this dealership and they still never washed the car and it took hours just for them to put the tags in the window. I don't know why my experience was so bad but I know it's not just me because while I was there a couple left because it was taking so long. Even though I had there plate on my car I took the holder off because I didn't want anyone to know I went to this dealership!!!

by from Springfield, Pa |

Received incredible service, The entire staff including Dave, Kyle, Bill and Angel were fantastic. They went out of their way to get us into a new car. I would recommend Springfield Mitsubishi to everyone I know.

by from Springfield, Pa |

Incredible service. Everyone, Dave, Kyle, Bill and Angel were all very helpful and under standing. They all went out of their way to get us in to a new car. It was a fantastic experience. Thank you, Patrick and Joan Conway

Excellent sales department and customer service

by from Essington,Pa |

We had a wonderful experience with Mitsubishi in purchasing our Outlander Sport. Michael Carpenter who as always was great.he had sold us our first vehicle previously from Mitsubishi. He is thorough,knowledgeable and detail oriented. He really listens to his customers and tries very hard to make sure they are satisfied with their vehicle. He exceeds my expectations and I would recommend him to anyone who is looking for a vehicle. Dave the store Manager is also very accomodating as well as the Finance Manager Bill who was very helpful. i would recommend Mitsubishi to any one looking for a excellent vehicle. The only thing Mitsubishi should do is provide extra car mats because they are very expensive vehicles and it certainly would be a plus.

2013 impala brought easy finace great customer ser

by from Springfield, PA |

Kyle Cassidy was so nice, he listened to what we needed and delivered...the process was very easy...they have an easy finace program that's the bomb...i loved the whole experience...A1 service and A1 cars!!

2015 Mitsubishi Outlander Purchase

by from Lansdowne, PA |

I purchased a 2015 Mitsubishi Outlander a few days ago. I love my new SUV, it's amazing!!!! The atmosphere of Springfield Mitsubishi was very warm and friendly. Marc, Justin, Dave and Bill showed me AMAZING customer service! I will definitely recommend to friends and family. Thanks Springfield Mitsubishi!!!!!

great fast and easy

by from Glenolden PA |

I went into Springfield Mitsubishi to just look around and ended up driving hone in a 2015 Mitsubishi outlander sport. From the moment i walked in there was great custmer service. Everyone was very knowledgeable. And helped me find just what i was looking for at a price that worked for me. I was very satisfied with the help and the vehicle i purchased.

Amazing and quick service

by from Aldan,PA |

They got me in and out and gave me a great deal on a 2015 car!!! I will definitely go through them for any car needs me or my family has!!

GREAT SERVICES AND CLEAN FACILITIES

by from LINWOOD PA |

best place to buy cars new and use my is new miracle 2015 and lancer 2013 THANK"S SPRINGFIELD MITSUBISHI FOR YOU GOOD SERVICES TO MY FAMILY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!