Smith Auto Group - Jane

92 Route OO, Jane, MO 64856

New 877-467-2720
Used 888-221-3187
Service 877-746-9545

Come See Why It's Better at the Border!

Why did I buy here?

by from Rockford ,Illinois |

Yes,I live in Illinois and bought a car here! BELIEVE ME it was worth it. I am 64 years old and have owned 70+ automobiles over my life. Most of the time buying a car has been a real let down. Let's face it, most dealers think they are doing YOU a favor! This is the first time that I have had VALUE, great sales and support people, and above all an honest evaluation of an auto over the phone. A first for me. I just finished a 850 mile trip back home with my 2004 Jaguar Vanden Plas with a smile on my face the whole way. Chad Cambell,William, and Billie along with the whole sales group treated me like GOLD. During my visit it started to rain ----in buckets! Chad brought the car into the showroom so I didn"t have to go into the storm ! Now that is service. If you are in the market for an automobile-----shop here. You won't be disappointed! Thanks, C.T.

February 5, 2013

Thanks C.T for the awesome 5 Star review on Smith Auto Group! Customer satisfaction is a top priority and it is wonderful to hear great feedback on our service. We are very glad you were able to get the car that you wanted even though you had to do some traveling to get to it. Take Care!

poor service

by from McDonald County Missouri |

Won't buy from there ever again. My car still has issues and can't get them resolved, sloppy work.

December 31, 2014

McDonald County resident, I sincerely apologize that you are having a mechanical issue that has yet to be resolved. I would like to invite you back to the store, so that we can discuss what we can be done to resolve your issue. As a Dealer we strive to be the best we can, but there are definitely times when we fall short of our goal. You can contact me directly at 417-226-0300. Thank you for your feedback and I look forward to speaking with you soon. Chad Yeknich

Thanks for the comfort

by from Green Bay, WI |

I would like to thank your service department for the comfort I get by knowing that your there! I live in Green Bay, WI but my elderly mother lives near by and she has been using your company for all her auto needs for quite some time now. I get a great feeling knowing that she will not be taken advantage of.

December 17, 2014

We are glad we can help your mother and providing you with a sense of comfort. Thank you for the nice review!

Rusty Eastep and Smith Auto Group

by from Pea Ridge Ar |

This was the best experience I have had in buying a car. I wasn't pressured to sign anything. It was all my decision. Rusty was very informative and assisted us with the process without making us feel that we were only a paycheck and not a person. I will gladly come back here in the future to make my next purchase.

December 18, 2014

Stacey - thanks for the nice review and we appreciate your business.

Great customer care and satisfaction

by from Bella Vista, AR |

We had a wonderful experience when we purchased our F150. We came in and let Rusty know what we were looking for and what our price point was and our current circumstances. As soon as we gave him the infomation he had us taken care of immediately. He was on top of all of our wants and needs and made sure to get us in the best vehicle for the best price. He hads continued wonderful customer service and follow up with us since we purchased the truck.

December 18, 2014

Thanks Jimmy and Traci for the nice review and your business!

The BEST dealership

by from Anderson, MO |

Smiths is the best dealer I've ever dealt with, perfect customer service. They did a wonderful job getting us the best deal and tending to our wants and needs. I would recommend Smiths to anyone, it's the only place I'll ever go to buy a vehicle.

December 16, 2014

Thank you for your business and the nice review.

SUV 4 my Baby Girl

by from Rogers, AR |

Hi, we are from Rogers, AR and Smith Auto Group was referred to us by a good friend of mine. He tols me I would not leave there disappointed even if they didn't have a vehicle for us. The service was awesome!! We did find my daughter a great SUV at a great price too! The dealer did a complete inspection of the SUV, detailed it, changed the oil & filter, replaced the windshield wiper blades, and filled it up with gas! My daughter loves it and we will definitely go visit Smith Auto Group for our next vehicle need. Thanks Rusty for making this a great experience!!

December 18, 2014

Thanks Kathy for the awesome review!

Rusty Is ASuper Great Dealer!!

by from Rogers, AR |

Rusty listened to all my needs and wants for the car, and is fixing all the little things for me! Like giving me a full tank of gas, fixing the wind sheild wiper blade, and plenty of negotiating prices with me!! He's super friendly and got me a GREAT looking 2005 Chevy Equinox!! For a great price also!!

September 30, 2014

Thanks for the awesome review!

Amazing Dealership!

by from Jane, MO |

This is an absolutley amazing dealership. I'm 19 and was in the market for buying my first car. I had been looking online for a couple weeks, and finally found the vehicle that I had been looking for. I knew the moment that we got out of our car and Rusty came out that I would be leaving this dealership with my dream car. Rusty was so nice, and made sure that I was getting what I wanted at a price that I could afford, and as a first time car buyer that felt amazing. I have gone with my parents before to buy their vehicles, and sure those dealers were nice, but deep down you knew it was real. It was completely different here. Everyone that you come into contact with is so genuinley nice and always there to help you out when you need it. When the time comes to get a new vehicle, I will without a doubt come here for my next one. It was an amazing experience. And even now, after I've purchased my vehicle, they are always happy to help me and answer any questions that I may have. If you're in the market for a new car, this is definitely the place to go!!

September 8, 2014

HAO - Thanks for that awesome write-up! Rusty is a favorite of our customers for sure! Again, we thank you for your business.

Rusty Easton Smith treated me great

by from Siloam Springs, AR |

Looking to upgrade a farm rig and Rusty went above and beyond with both trade in values and customer service. We found a common ground and I will be looking for my next vehicle from Rusty. Smith was recommended by a friend so I gave them a shot. Thanks for the positive buying experience.

September 5, 2014

Thank you for your business and also for the nice review!

Wonderful Experience

by from Bella Vista, Ar |

I spent 3 months car shopping, visiting every major dealer in my area more than once. After doing so, I can honestly say that Smith Auto isn't your typical dealership. I had the privilege of working with both Ian and April - both were a pleasure to work with and can only be described as exemplary. I came into direct contact with reception, sales, finance, service and the branch manager - all were a pleasure to work with and they took the stress out of my car buying experience (and believe me...I had injected a LOT of stress in my experience in that 3 months). Great cars, great staff, great experience. I couldn't ask for moer.

August 19, 2014

Thanks Cherrira for the wonderful review!