City World Hyundai

Used 888-256-2481
Service 888-256-2481

Hyundai lease

by from Bronx NY |

City World was totally uncooperatively when it came to returning a leased Elantra. They were very happy to lease the car in 2011 but when it came time to accept the returned car Mr. Chris Wilson continues to delay the return and does not return calls as promised. Avoid dealing with City World - go to New Rochelle up the road.

Buyers Beware!

by from Bronx, New York |

Buyer Beware!!!! Decided to try this dealership for the purchase of a new Hyundai 2014. Initial salesman was pleasant, courteous and knowledgeable. Then was pawned off to a manager (Mr. Wilson). Sales manager was not at location for scheduled appointment (no phone call made to inform that he would not be there!) Then I was pushed along to G.M. (Mr. Negrette). This G.M. was unapologetic, dismissive, disinterested and actually appeared bothered! I'm from Dutchess county but was born in the Bronx. I thought I would invest in "my community" where I grew up in. I drove 86 miles to do business with this dealership! But instead, after meeting this "General Manager" and the type of operation they run, my wife and I high tailed it out of there.... I did call back and left and a message to speak with the Dealer/owner and apprise him of the general practices of this dealership..but I have received no response. Do yourself a favor, review the on line resources/reviews of this dealership BEFORE you walk into this dealership. You DO HAVE a choice as to who you decide to empower with your hard earned money!

No customer service

by from new your new york |

The buying process was smooth, I guess, when you compare it to the follow-up. After they sell or lease the car to you, that's it you are totally on your own! do not expect any customer service back from these guys: texts or phone calls will stay unanswered. I had to harass them everyday to get the necessary documents for our car, the registration, the plates and everything else. In the meantime, we got stopped by police got fines and all the good stuff. imagine if the car had troubles too?! This was so much stress and hassle. I wish the manager and his team had informed us on this when we bought the car but why would they do so.... it is not always something one person is responsible for but your car dealer should be able to follow up better and inform you accordingly when requested. honestly, It is way too representative of the Bronx customer service " whatever service". I suggest that even if you have to pay for some extra bucks or even NJ bridge toll, do it and forget about this place if you want to have a piece of mind. I will buy in NJ now...

The Used Cars division, liars, stay away!

by from Hopatcong, NJ |

After buying a 2002 Mazda Protege5 from this dealership, we realized that there was a problem with the front struts. I took it to my mechanic back in NJ, we were right, they were blown. On the walls of the dealership and the paperwork, they assure that they have to sell cars that are safe. I called the next day with an estimate for the work that needed to be done. Along with the struts, the driver side front headlight was completely fogged over and yellow so that you can't see well at night and the driver's side seatbelt latch released with difficulty every time. There were other things that needed to be addressed but not related to safety. After speaking to the Finance manager back and forth all day, he assured me that if I brought the car in on Thursday, they would get the work done while I waited. Initially he wanted me to drop the car off for a few days for them to look at it. I live in western NJ and can not do this. I would not do this either because I was assured that they had done a thorough evaluation of the car when they first received the car upon trade-in. They told me to have it at a certain address in the Bronx by 7am so they can start work first thing in the morning. We arrive to find out they don't open until 7:30 and that they have no record of our car needing service and they definitely don't have the parts to do the work. The dealers proceeded to lay blame at the repair shop's door when clearly, the dealer never followed through with the work order. We were jerked around, left to wait until I couldn't take it any longer. After twisting there arm, we got them to commit to pay a portion of what my mechanic will charge me to make the repairs. I await a check in the mail with very little confidence that it will arrive. I would stay away from City World Used Cars like plague, they lie for a living. P.S. While I was left to wait around for them, one of their salesmen received an irate phone call from one of their customers, it must be common place around there.

September 30, 2013

We are so sorry you had a bad experience with us.We responded to you as soon as we knew you had concerns with your vehicle.We gave you a PHENOMINAL deal on your 2002 mazda protege,that's why you drove two hours to purchase from us.That being said We also told you to bring the car in and give us at least One day to address all of your concerns.It seems like you are the presidents chief of staff,and would only give us 3hrs to fix the issues. that was an impossible task,so we decided to cut you a check even though it was more than what would have cost us to fix the issues in our own repair facility.I would like to reasure you that we are a very reputable place,and even though we are not perfect,we do take care of our customers in a prompt and fair manner.Your check has already been issued and will be in the mail on monday.If you ever need any assistance from us let me assure you that our doors are always open to all our customers and I look forward to having a more positive experience with you in the future!

EXCELLENT went "more than" the extra mile!

by from Bronx NY |

City World Used Car Outlet at 2267 New England Thruway Bronx New York 10475 Sales Consultant Aldo Nunez with the help of Sales Manager Tomas Ramos went "MORE THAN" the extra mile for this customer on Tuesday August 13,2013. EXCELLENT JOB!

September 28, 2013

We are glad we made your experience great. Thank you for using us as your buying dealer. We hope to keep assisting you in the near future.

Great Experience

by from Bronx, NY |

Everyone was polite and helpful. They made my car buying experience great! The sales rep SHEY, all Mangers are the best they and will work with you. Shay was very nice, patient and helpful. I felt comfortable and there was no pressure in buying anything. I honestly got the best deal on my BMW 328i . I would highly recommend this dealship to anyone whose looking for a Used or New Car .City world used cars/ Hyundai on delavall ave bronx ny 10469.

August 12, 2013

Glad we were able to provide you with great customer service and a great experience. We are also glad we were able to get you into a vehicle that you love. Thanks again for the business!!!

VERY GOOD!

by from Bronx, NY |

This was my first time buying a car. The salesmen Jayson helped me alot. He helped me in undertanding everything it takes in owning a car. The paperwork was fast. Everyone was so nice and pleasant to meet. I will recommend everyone here.

August 7, 2013

Thank you so much for giving us the opportunity to earn your business. We try our very best to give each individual client a great shopping experience. We hope you enjoy your car.

great service

by from Bronx,ny |

Shay was very nice, and the manager tomas ramos were very nice, shay was honest in telling me how long he thought the car can last, I felt comfortable in talking to these guys, there was no pressure in trying to get you to buy anything. I will recommend, I bought my first car here.

City World Hyundai

by from Bronx,ny |

In forty years in buying cars , I never dealt with such a wonderful group of sales people. They made my car buy expreince great .

February 13, 2013

Thank you so much for your review. I'm glad that we were able to make your car buying experience a pleasant one. If you need any further assistance feel free to contact us and if you know anyone looking to purchase a vehicle we're here to help.