Berlin City Chevrolet GMC Buick

545 Main St, Gorham, NH 03581

Excellent Service

by from Berlin, NH |

We were about to travel home to Pennsylvania when we noticed our truck was leaking fuel. We brought it to Berlin City Chevy and the service team had our truck fixed within the hour! During our visit we spoke with members of the following teams; Parts, Service, and Sales and every employee I spoke with was helpful, kind, and personable. I couldn't be happier with my recent visit. Berlin City Chevy really did = EASY!

Excellent dealership

by from Berlin NH |

Andy Moser made this auto experience the best in my 67 year lifetime. He explained alternatives and I believe gave us a fair deal and good solid advise. ALL sales people that day offered us coffee, drinks and just damn pleasant conversation, it was honestly a FUN day. I can't believe I'm actually saying that about a dealership experience. Bruce Kirk

Absolutely Amazing!

by from New Hampshire |

Chad and Sam were absolutely amazing. They researched and found the perfect truck for my wife. I still can't believe I was able to do the entire lease over the phone and then have the truck delivered right to our driveway...all within just a couple days from start to finish. My wife saw the truck pull up the road and said "I love the color!"....she still tells me how excited she is to have her new truck. I would highly recommend ANYONE looking for a new vehicle to consider Berlin City Auto Group!

Simply Amazing!

by from Jaffrey, NH |

Stellar Customer Service

by from Berlin, NH |

I limped into the service department 100 miles from home and without an appointment. They went out of their way to get me back on the road in a very short time. Thanks Brandon!

Dave Tetrault does a great job

by from VERMONT |

Dave Tetrault does a great job, he always finds me the vehicle I am looking for

Service always been great;vehicle itself is poor

by from Berlin, NH |

The service has always been good just a little glitch last time about contacting me. HOWEVER I dislike this vehicle and was ready for my old vehicle within 1 week. Saying that it only had a few features that I would not have on this vehicle compared to my GMC Yukon is an understatement. I would have returned this vehicle at the end of week 1-- unfortunately stuck in a lease with it. I think the gentleman who sold it to me needs to know the differences better -- my other was 8 yo and had more features than this brand new one. Also I did not know that tires were not covered and I had a sidewall gash and had to pay full price-- this is a vehicle on its first 5000 miles

REcent Purchase experience

by from Gorham, NH 03581 |

I am in a situation where I needed to have my salesman work with me to accomplish what I needed, thanks to Andy Moser's hard work or magic or whatever he did, I not only got what I needed, but what I Wanted as well!!!!

Sam at the Chevy store was well spoken

by from Maine |

Sam at the Chevy store was well spoken, informative, and very professional. As a car salesman myself in am very particular about what and who I buy from. Sam went out of his to make sure all of my needs were met. Great work.

It is a great and friendly atmosphere

by from New Hampshire |

It is a great and friendly atmosphere with the quickest service they can give.