Dave Walter VW

447 W Exchange St, Akron, OH 44302

Service

by from Akron Ohio |

Excellent, prompt and quick service. Was able to just drive in for an oil change. They fit me in within 15 minutes. Friendly, helpful employees. Comfortable waiting area, coffee, tea, clean rest rooms, very pleasant .

Purchase of my BMW M6

by from Poland, Ohio |

Eric Eisenhart had called me to just say hello since we hadn't spoken in a little while and after we talked about how each of us has been, I asked him if he had anything Interesting in the BMW inventory. He said he had a M6 Convertible in Sakhir Orange, which is kind of like a burnt Orange. Eric sent me some pictures and worked out some figures on the M6 and we were able to close a deal that day without me even seeing the car in person. Eric did a wonderful job working with me and gave me a fair price. This is not the first time I've dealt with Dave Walter BMW and every time I've been treated fantastically and they have always followed up with great service and friendship. Thanks again Eric.

great service

by from Akron, OH |

Everyone was very friendly and all work done efficiently. Called from car for replacing mirror glass and was able to be seen in 10 minutes. Regarding this review process: I do not like having to write 50 words when don't have that much to say. You should consider removing the limit on this review process....very annoying and will keep me now from writing in future. It would not let me submit the above message at all without writing more.

Excellent Service Experience

by from Kent, OH |

Excellent, prompt service as scheduled. Friendly, helpful employees. Comfortable waiting area, coffee, tea, clean rest rooms, very pleasant building. I enjoyed looking at display models, VW accessories and talking with employees while waiting for my routine 10,000 miles service. Appreciated the complimentary car wash too!

Great Job.Keep up the good work!

by from Medina,Ohio |

Pleased with everything.You excell in everything.i would definitely recommend you.

Exceptional Sales/Service!!

by from Westlake, OH |

This was my first BMW purchase and I love my car!! Michelle was great as she explained what BMW has to offer. Thank you so much! I will recommend this dealership to everyone that I know! Thanks again!

Excellent service in all respects!

by from Akron, OH |

Was easy to get appointment, service was very professional and arranged for loaner car at short notice. Very satisfied overall.

GREAT SERVICEAND I WOUL

by from STOW OH |

GREAT SERVICE AND IWOULD RECOMMED THIS DEALERSHIP TO MY FRIENDS.

Service stop

by from Akron Ohio |

Always great service and a friendly staff I don't know how it could get any better .