Sun Motor Cars BMW

Service 866-875-5613

The BMW Center of Excellence 2014

Purhcase New X5

by from Hershey, PA |

The reason that I bought from Sun Motors is because of Jake Janicki. I was seriously planning to leave Sun and go to another BMW competitor. I discussed "leaving" with my former BMW sales agent from many years ago, Dan Commune, who is currently with Sun, but with another division. Within 30 minutes, Jake called me and I told him my concerns and plans. After a very good and frank conversation, Jake put my mind at ease and on a Friday night drove to my home (50 mile round trip) and brought a loaner for me to drive for the weekend. I also worked with Peter Kompotiatis throughout the buying process of a new 2015 X5. He was terrific as well.....very detailed and made the time to go through all the new improved technology. Peter will be a great sales agent!!! Make sure you keep him! Jake and Peter made the difference to both my wife and myself. It was a fun "buying" experience made possible by them. I have been a customer of SUN BMW since they bought it from CVM. I have been driving BMW's since 1985. The service has always been great over these 30 years. However, during the last several years I have not been as pleased. Jake has assured me that the concerns have been addressed and I believe him. I am extremely glad that Jake "made it happen" and Peter helped tremendously in the process!!!

February 17, 2015

Stan, It has always been a pleasure working with you and I appreciate the years of continued business with us. Thank you for the kind comments on both Jake and Peter. We strive daily to provide the best overall customer experience and that means going above and beyond what is expected. We are looking forward to the next 20 years of you driving a BMW.

excellent experience including purchase & service

by from Harrisburg, Pa |

I purchased my first BMW from this dealership in 1974 and have been driving a BMW purchased or leased from them ever since. It has been an enjoyable relationship over the past 40 years.

February 17, 2015

Craig, Thank you for your continued support over the past 40 years. We know many things have changed in 40 years with BMW, who would expect the car to talk to you or be able to parallel park itself or project images onto the windshield like your car does. Looking forward to many more years of giving you the very best that BMW has to offer!

Helpful and knowledgeable

by from Harrisburg, PA |

When I decided to lease a new BMW i3, the staff at Sun Motor Cars helped answer all of my questions, and informed me of features and perks I wasn?t aware of. It is impressive how knowledgeable they are about all of this new technology. Having the car for a few weeks now, more questions were sure to arise, and my sales advisor has been extremely responsive. I am very happy with how the entire process went, and I couldn?t be more excited about my new car!

November 3, 2014

Kristin, We're happy to have you as part of our "i" family and part of the Sun family. We look forward to learning about your experience with the new electric vehicle that you have and hopefully with many more to come in the future. We are proud to say that with your help we were the #1 "i" vehicle sales center in the northeast that month.

Helpful and knowledgeable

by from Harrisburg, PA |

When I decided to lease a new BMW i3, the staff at Sun Motor Cars answered all of my questions, and informed me of features and perks I wasn't aware of. It is impressive how knowledgeable they are about all of this new technology. I am very happy with how I was treated there throughout the entire process. I couldn't be more excited about my new car!

Simply the Best Dealership

by from Harrisburg PA |

If you are looking for the finest car buying experience you will find it at Sun Motors BMW. I have purchased three vehicles over the last decade from Sun. The BMW dealership is simply the best. They are totally focused on the customer and centered on assuring that they work with you to find the best car to fit your needs. They offer real value and partner with you before the sale, make the sale experience a pleasure, and then are with you at every turn of ownership. I simply would not want to go anywhere else. Special note to Dave Halford, Jake Janicki and Dan Sunderland. These are automotive pros who want the very best for their customers. Impeccable facilities, Professional People, Superlative Service. That is my experience with Sun Motors BMW.

November 3, 2014

Keith, Thank you again for your business and we always strive to provide the experience that you've experienced over the last decade to all our customers. I personally look forward to continuing our relationship for many years to come.

The Finest BMW Dealer Anywhere!

by from York, PA |

If you are looking for a great deal on a BMW and a first class dealership experience, look no further than Sun BMW. During the sales process, their team is helpful and informative without being overbearing or annoying. They explain everything in great detail until you are satisfied. After the sale is completed, you are not put aside or forgotten because Sun BMW values loyal, repeat customers and are not after the quick sale. They want to forge a long-standing relationship with their clients. Everyone is friendly and the facilities are impeccable. The service experience is also first class with pick up, loaner car, and return service with every visit. Service is done right the first time, every time. If you are in the market for a BMW, look no further than Sun BMW!

October 28, 2014

Chip, Thank you for you valued loyalty. We've always enjoyed working with you and look forward to many more BMW in your driveway.