Valley Auto World BMW

(3.0) 2 Reviews

3822 Sycamore Dairy Rd, Fayetteville, NC 28303

Worst customer service ever

by from Fayetteville, NC |

Test drove a 428i in March 2014. On March 10, 2014, I sent an email to my client advisor with some specific questions about the European Delivery of a 428i in August as I would be visiting Germany for work. The email emphasized I wanted to give my business to the local dealership. Client advisor said they would get back to me but no response to my questions was received. On March 15, I sent a follow up email. I was told both managers had been given a printout of my email and they would get back to me. On March 21, I sent a final email along the lines of "I guess you don't want my business". I finally got an email back from a sales manager 3 hours later with some answers. I did not respond. My last two cars have been an Infiniti and a Lexus but I have never received worse service in my life from any car dealership. I guess they are just too busy to get back to their customers. P,S. The Mercedes dealer in Fayetteville had great customer service.

Excellent service, very professional staff

by from Fayetteville, NC |

Me and my husband had a great experience to upgrade to a new BMW. Gary and Jerome did go out of their way to meet our requirements and we were able to purchase the car we wanted. Jerome and Gary are very friendly and professional as well as the business manager Bryan. I never had any issues with BMW Valley Auto World in the past and this is our 3rd car. In fact every time I came in for service Chad is the man to go to, always friendly and helpful. I can highly recommend this BMW dealership in Fayetteville for their great and consistent service, thanks guys!