Crystal Autos

1035 S Suncoast Blvd, Homosassa, FL 34448

New 877-813-9297
Used 888-864-3139
Service 866-488-1625

Look Around, Everyone's Driving One!"

Friendly , Clean , Courteous, Never left wondering

by from Crystal River, FL |

The help given was done with prompt attention and helpful. Extra job I needed done was helpful and explanation was given for me to understand it's function better. (Seat belt extender) I Thank All.

Great service clean facilities

by from Crystal River, FL |

Bruce was amazing, and extremely helpful. Showed us only what we were looking for and offered a price we could afford.

Touch up, paint work, well worth the time it took.

by from Crystal River Florida |

The only dissappointment was the person I set up the service visit with was on vacation, when I dropped off my vehicle, left the keys in the key drop, one day was lost on the work in the confusion as to where the keys were and what the truck was there for.

The show room is so nice and clean .

by from Spring Hill Fla. |

Everyone was so nice when we got there they made us feel at home there and Bonnie was so sweet and Bo and Bruce and Matt was so wonderful to get us in a car and keep are payments low. They treat us like family and that is what I like. We would go to other places and they did not treat us like Crystal Chevrolet . That is why I tell everyone to go to Crystal you will be treated real good there. They are wonderful people. So I want to say I will always go there to get my car. Thanks guys and girls you are the best. Oh yes I love my Malibu and Courtney Somers loves her Dodge Journey.

You 'll feel safe when you leave!

by from Crystal River, Florida |

I was there to get a brake job on my 2005 Chevy Malibu and an oil change, and they found a gouge in the inside of my back right tire and Joe fixed it for me which was very nice. I feel so much safer now! Jarred also informed me my battery needs replaced , which I will be getting next week.I am a very satisfied customer.Thank you!

Vincent & Connie Rosenquist

by from Citrus Springs, Florida |

Smooth, realistic, no smoke & mirrors kind of experience. Jerry is a great straight forward, no guesswork, easy to talk to salesman, who knows his product and how to relate to customers!

Great dealership to do business with...

by from Crystal River, Fl |

As always pleasant, employee's very friendly..I saw a salesman away from the dealership & he even remembered me from buying my last truck ( he wasn't the one who sold it to me either) very impressed..they are like family & treat you that way..great job..Thanks!!! Happy Customer

every thing was great

by from Ocala FL |

very pleasant it like going to your second home with people you have known for years thanks to everyone there thanks Dave

Wow! The best buying experience ever!!!!!

by from Spring Hill, Fl |

since we purchased two cars we must have two surveys! we have never been treated as wonderfully as we were at Chrystal and believe me we have had more than our share of buying experience when it comes to vehicles! Super job,well done. Everybody at Chrystal should be proud of their selves from the receptionist to the financial specialist but Brent takes first place in my book : )

Clean, courtesy, quickly taken care of

by from Crystal River Fl |

Darci was very professional and courteous, We had a very pleasant time with Darci handling the repair to our car, She followed thru with the repair from beginning to end with follow up telephone calls !!! Thank You

J & V ROLAND

by from CITRUS SPRINGS, FL |

Great experience for beginning to end. Staff was very attentive and made the usually tedious experience of purchasing a vehicle enjoyable!