Larry H. Miller Kia Lakewood

Service 888-316-5414

Driven By You.

Ms. Dyer

by from Broomfield, CO |

I get great service from Larry Miller Kia. I bought and service my vehicle there and have no complaints at all.

April 10, 2014

Thank you for leaving this review about our service department. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit and we'll pass on your compliments to our service staff.

My Kia Purchase

by from Littleton, Colorado |

The car is great, but really sold itself. I got good and prompt service. I wish the sales rep had been a little more honest about how long it would take to get the actual car to the dealership. Honesty is always the best policy when dealing with car buying customers. It would have also been better if the dealership had spotted the several errors in the cost ewe reached a point stimate before I signed it. While my overall experience was great, I felt the sales rep was impatient and trying to get rid of me as quickly as possible. Granted, we reached a point where we were as anxious to get moving as he seemed to have us move, but an attitude of welcoming would be nice. I do think we got a fair deal on the car and we really love the vehicle, all the rest is incidental. I do want to point out that the sales manager on duty made us feel welcome and important to the process when we arrived before the sales rep came in.

Will not go back

by from Aurora,CO |

Let me tell you why this is a bad review...I went to the dealership after communication with a salesman on a Kia sorento and when I got there, he wasn't even there. He said his associate would take care of me, but he wasn't given any information about what I wanted. He ended up pushing the new Kia sportage and I never got to drive the sorento since he said he could make the deal work. The new sportage wasn't in my budget and I ended up walking away. The next day I was called back in to review a "great deal" which was relayed to me incorrectly and once I got there and told the salesman no, he brought his gm over to talk to me. I told him no too and he got offended, but I wasn't going to purchase a car not in my budget. I explicitly told him my constraints and told me this "would work" but obviously it didn't. I never got to talk about the sorento, they were just trying to get me into the sorento. I drove from aurora 2x and got no offer to pay for gas (many dealerships do this btw) and wasted about 3 hrs of my time. I drove down the street and purchased a Mazda cx-5 at the Mazda dealership instead.

July 4, 2014

Thank you for reaching out and we sincerely apologize about any inconveniences that may have been caused. We passed this review onto our management staff and our general manager, Dave, would like a chance to speak with you to learn more about your experience. Please give him a call at (303) 234-5600.

Purchasing and Service from Larry H. Miller

by from Elizabeth, Colorado |

Good buying experience and service experience.

June 28, 2014

Hi, Mark. Congratulations on your purchase and thank you for choosing us as your place for service. We look forward to seeing you again and let us know if you ever need anything.

????????????????

by from Golden Co |

??????????????????????????????????????????????

June 28, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to leave us this review.

service to my Kia

by from arvada, co. |

Service man was excellent. Responded to my requests. Well done !

June 25, 2014

That's great to hear and thank you for leaving this review about our service department. We will definitely pass this along to them.

Larry H Miller Kia

by from Lakewood, Co. |

After I looked up for information on the internet I was very pleased from the first time we spoke everyone has been so nice and all my requests have been taken care of and all my questions have been answered and I will continue with all my needs for my car thank you so much for all you have done from sales to service . Thank You Carmen Arellano

June 2, 2014

Thank you for this review and we're pleased to see that we met all of your requests. We look forward to seeing you in the future.

betty fry

by from lakewood, Co |

very satisfied I recommend this shop to all I know, I will continue using Larry Miller company, I find them to be honest, prompt, and friendly.

May 10, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share this with others. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

Review

by from Evergreen, CO |

Everything was good & great but still, it took 3-3.5 hours (from walking in the door, negotiating, financing to walking out the door). That seems long.

April 28, 2014

Congratulations on your purchase. We value your feedback and we will pass this along to our management staff and we look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Lisa Bell

by from Broomfield, CO |

I leased my vehicle and Ned, the salesman, was helpful and thorough

April 10, 2014

Congratulations on your lease and thank you making us your choice when buying a vehicle. Let us know if there's anything else we can do for you and we'll pass along your compliments to Ned.

Highly do not recommend

by from Denver CO |

This is by far the worst car buying experience my family has ever had! I went with my mother to help her find a car. She is retired and on a strict budget but needed an affordable, reliable car. We have heard good things about KIA and their warranty and reasonable pricing. We searched online and found a good deal, so we thought, so we headed to the store to check it out. The sales man was nice and accommodating but as soon as we sat down to talk numbers it all changed. Our salesman was taken away from us and the "employee of the month" or something came to take over. The price of the car was not the same as the online deal and we kept having to remind him and his RUDE "Manager" of that fact. We knew exactly what we could afford monthly and they kept coming back with numbers not even close. We asked them to then put us in a used car, or something that we could get to the same number. The dealership didn't want to do that, they wanted us in a new car..... The typical back and forth went on with the car sales man and when we realized that we couldn't reach a deal we decided to leave. The manager yelled over the wall, yes yelled, "I'M NOT GOING IN THE HOLE OVER THIS CAR". (lets be real, there was no money coming off the car, all they kept doing was extending the term of the loan) After 2 hours we left to go to lunch. We were only gone about 15 minutes when the dealership called us no less than 5 times over the next hour to try and keep talking. We finally said that if they could get us in the monthly payments we wanted, then we would come back. Which they said they could do. We went back and they wanted more than we agreed upon to put down, etc.... We ended up buying the car for my Mother. She didn't have her trade in with her and was going to drive it over to them the next weekend, which she did. A week and a half later I received a threatening email from the manager saying that if we didn't bring in the trade in he would hold up the processing of our paperwork and our registration. The car had been on his lot for over a week and a half!!! When my mother went to register her car they informed her that the dealership had messed something up and she had overpaid taxes. She then went to pay her first car payment, after not getting any info or payment book in the mail, only to find out it was financed through a different bank, not the bank she belongs to like the dealership told us. Not only was it a different bank but now her car payment was late b/c they had also told her the wrong due date. Long story longer.... If you are looking for a nice car buying experience and good customer service, Larry Miller KIA is NOT the place to go. I have told anyone who asks not to go here!