Zeigler Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM Fiat

Service 877-438-8916

For a Great Experience

Zeigler is the best!

by from Schaumburg, IL |

I bought my Challenger from Zeigler in 2009. From day one they treated me more as a friend than a customer. Every three months for the last 5 years, I've gone to Zeigler for the maintenance on my car. I know when I drive up, someone will be at my side within a minute. Sometimes they're there even before I can get my key off the keyring! I tell them what I need done and I know they'll take care of it quickly. The staff remembers me and my car and makes me feel right at home. Everyone is polite and friendly. I've never felt that their prices were outrageous nor have I ever been pressured to have work done. I highly recommend Zeigler to anyone who appreciates excellent customer service. They are the best!

Excellent buying experience

by from Oswego, IL |

An excellent dealer to work with. The salesman (Kerry and Sonny) were very professional and accomadating. The next car I buy will defiantely be from them.

Excellent Customer Service!

by from Bartlett, IL |

This is my 3rd Jeep purchase and by far the BEST. Thank you to Kenny! He went above and beyond to make sure I was taken care of and the process went smoothly. I will be sending more people his way and come back when I am ready for another Jeep :)!

Regarding my purchase of my grand cherokee

by from Oak lawn, Il |

Bought my first grand jeep cherokee 2014 last week. Went to three dealerships and did get a referral to take a drive out to zeigler jeep in Schaumburg. Well it was worth the drive John Geanakoplos was my sales professional and he was great got the jeep I wanted and got a great price was worth the drive to Schaumburg! Wonderful staff and beautiful car dealership!

I bought my first NEW vehicle :)

by from Carpentersville, IL |

I bought my first new vehicle from them! So excited! The buying process was pretty easy and the staff was very friendly and worked with us to find the perfect vehicle. I would definitely recommend them to my friends and family! We went home in a 2014 Dodge Caravan :)

Excellent service

by from Huntley, Illinois |

I am extremely pleased with the service I received at Ziegler especially from the sales associate Dan. I would rate him several notches above 10! I felt he went above and beyond helping me and, as a disabled person, this type of service is highly appreciated (and all too rare in this day and age). As a matter of fact I asked for Dan specifically because my son, Jason, bought a Cherokee from Dan last month and he too was very impressed with Dan. Your F&I guy was also especially helpful but I forgot his name-sorry. Thanks and if you have any questions feel free to phone me. joe licari

Awesome customer service

by from Rockford, IL |

I just purchased a 2014 Jeep Patriot Sport from Zeigler and couldn't be happier with the experience from setting up the appointment to signing the final paperwork. Joe, Lawrence and Doug did an outstanding job. Working with Lawrence was awesome. He treated me more like a friend than a customer. I look forward to purchasing my next vehicle from Zeigler as well.

Bought a 2014 Jeep Compass

by from Schaumburg, IL |

In early February I bought a 2014 Jeep Compass from Zeigler. I love this car. I had a great experience doing business with Raul. He was very knowledgeable and an all around nice person. I hadn't driven a manual transmission car for many years, and during the test drive Raul did an outstanding job with helping me out. I would recommend Zeigler to all my friends and family. The staff did a wonderful job getting me a great loan (this was awesome because I am fresh out of college and don't have many years of established credit). Once again, I was so pleased by this experience. If you think about buying a car from Zeigler, ask for RAUL, he was really a pleasure to work with. Without a doubt I would buy my car from Zeigler again.

Raving Fan!

by from Schaumburg, IL |

I've purchased 3 vehicles from Zeigler Chrysler in the past 4 years. You would know never know that I hate the buying process by this fact and that I've always owned German cars before that. Lou Lopez is the main reason I continue to come back as his customer service is above reproach. He made sure he didn't just sell me a car and moved on. He educated me and made sure that everyone that I came in contact with treated me with the same respect and dedication. I don't buy cars from dealerships, I buy customer service and the culture at Zeigler is one I'll continue to invest in......

Great experience

by from Schaumburg |

I do not buy a car until I know exactly what i am looking for. Upon entering Zeigler in Schaumburg, Nick Todorov politely approached my wife and I and asked if he could help. I told him I was looking for a 2014 Jeep Wrangler, Sahara Unlimited, loaded. he pulled on out and we went for a drive. Nick new everything about the car, how to sinc the phones, download music, etc. he answered every question. I received their offer on my trade in, which I felt was low. The actually suggested I take the car to Carmax, just a few blocks away. I did and received about $3500 more than what Zieglar offered. Zieglar was able to accept the Carmax check. After some price negotiation on the jeep, I left with an amazing deal. 100% satisfied. I plan to have all my serivce done at Zieglar.

Excellent Service, Great Experience Buying

by from Schaumburg |

From the minute I walked in for information on a new car to the moment when I got the keys, Zeigler was fantastic. Everyone there was very helpful and had a great attitude, not pushy at all. Raul in particular talked me through every detail of the Jeep I ended up buying and presented all the information and numbers very clearly. I would absolutely recommend going to Zeigler. They left such a good and positive impression, I definitely plan on giving them more business. Thank you!