Zeigler Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM of Schaumburg

Service 877-438-8916

For a Great Experience

Zeigler is the best!

by from Schaumburg, IL |

I bought my Challenger from Zeigler in 2009. From day one they treated me more as a friend than a customer. Every three months for the last 5 years, I've gone to Zeigler for the maintenance on my car. I know when I drive up, someone will be at my side within a minute. Sometimes they're there even before I can get my key off the keyring! I tell them what I need done and I know they'll take care of it quickly. The staff remembers me and my car and makes me feel right at home. Everyone is polite and friendly. I've never felt that their prices were outrageous nor have I ever been pressured to have work done. I highly recommend Zeigler to anyone who appreciates excellent customer service. They are the best!

A Disappointment of Service

by from Shamburg, IL |

I called in ahead of time to schedule a test drive for a blue 2015 challenger r/t scat pack. I was assured it was in stock and available for a test drive. After an hour plus drive to the dealer, I came in seeing what I thought was the car being parked out front. The salesperson who helped me was kind but only after popping the hood did I realize it was a lower trim. After some talk I found out that the challenger had been sold the prior night. Not only that but I was also informed they would not allow test drives of their scat-pack trim. I left in a calm furry, and was soon called back by the sales people I had talked on the phone in the beginning of the process. They were 2 hours late to inform me of their mistake. 2 hours I spent driving to and from my home for nothing. As is, I find a lack of knowledge by those who answer the phone to be a big problem, along with their communication with the sales team. I spent a sunny Saturday going on what seemed to be a wild goose chase.

April 22, 2015

Thank you for reaching out, and we are very sorry that this happened. Our inventory system has some lag time before vehicles are marked sold and we apologize that it was not updated in time.

Worst Customer Service

by from Lansing, IL |

Spoke with someone at the dealership to let them know I would be in at 6 for a specific used car. They took my information including telephone number. I also made sure to tell them I was coming from over an hour away. 15 minutes from the dealership received a call asking if I was still coming I said yes that I would be there in 15. Got to the dealership to find out the car was sold two hours prior.

April 22, 2015

We are very sorry for this situation. Unfortunately our inventory system is not instantaneous with updating sold vehicles. Again, we apologize that this mistake happened.

Best Place to Purchase a Jeep!!

by from Chicago, IL |

Wonderful customer service, and couldn't be more pleased with our salesman,Louie!! If you are looking for a Jeep, talk to him!!!!

Fiat 500 Purchase from Ziegler Fiat

by from Chicago, IL |

I recently purchased a Fiat 500 Abarth from Ziegler Fiat. It was a great buying experience. I felt welcome, was treated as a highly valued potential client, and was never pressured. In fact, the buying experience started with my kicking the tires on the showroom cars while waiting for service on my existing car. Miguel Pagan - their Fiat Specialist - is absolutely outstanding. He welcomed my tire kicking and explained every feature of the car. His product knowledge and enthusiasm were contagious. When I decided to buy, the negotiation was quick, fair and transparent. I drove away with a car I enjoy and a new partner car enthusiast in Miguel. And by the way, the Fiat service Manager is terrific too.

beware!!!!

by from chicago |

take your time and find another dealer . build a car get a price next day 600 higher. settled on reade in then sales mgr wasnt pleased with his profit margian on the trade another dealer was happy to write the deal without question or hassles. beware !!!!

January 26, 2015

Our dealership does honor our online pricing and discounts for vehicles in our inventory, as they were built by the manufacturer. I'm sorry were were unable to make a deal on a special order vehicle in which you were interested. Congratulations on your new Jeep. No matter where you bought it, it is a great car that we hope you will enjoy for a very long time.

Ford Fusion Hybrid Heaven

by from Chicago, Illinois |

The reason for my overall rating being 5 stars for this place is because of the gentlemen who helped me. I recently bought a car from Ziegler Chrysler Dealership from Gabriel Jimenez. For anyone who has ventured into the process of buying a car, knows how terribly exhausting, frustrating, and chaotic the process can be. However, I was so thankful to have Gabriel helping me out. He was very "to the point", GREAT sense of humor, respectful and made the process drama-free. I am in love with my Ford Fusion Hybrid. It is a 2010, runs beautifully, has a sunroof. I also love 2 safety features on the car that I had never experienced before. When I put the car into reverse there is a camera that is INSIDE the mirror, it appears when I am in reverse, and then disappears when the car is in any other gear (so as to not distract the driver). I also love the BLISS blindspot technology on both of my side mirrors! Overall, I am more than pleased with my car, and Gabriel made the process far from dreadful---it was simple, clear, and exciting!

Awesome Service

by from St. Charles, Illinois |

We walked in the door just to look at a new Dodge Dart when we were immediately greeted by Gabriel Jimenez. He introduced us to our future car, the 2015 Chrysler 200S, which we immediately fell in love with. Gabriel went through leaps and bounds to find us the right car with all the features we requested. After going on a test drive, we decided to begin the purchasing process. Gabriel was able to work within our budget without being overbearing or pushy. After coming to an agreement to purchase the car, Gabriel spent nearly an hour teaching and reviewing the many features of the Chrysler 200S. Before leaving the dealership, we felt confident in our decision and felt comfortable knowing that Gabriel would be a continuous resource for any additional questions we may have about our new car in the future. We highly recommend Zeigler due to our pleasant experience with Gabriel.

Great Experience

by from Schaumburg, IL |

Upon arriving at the dealership I was greeted by Jennifer. She was very pleasant to work with and I highly recommend working with her.

What a great experience.

by from Lisle, Il |

I had a great time purchasing my 2015 Dart from Zeigler in Schaumburg. From the first test drive to the final sale it was seamless. Sonny Grillo was exceptional in every way possible and an overall great person. The facility is well kept and no matter where you go, the standard is the same. I recommend Zeigler Dodge of Schaumburg for a pleasant car buying experience!

Disappointed

by from Milwaukee, WI |

Don't waste your time going to Zeigler. They will say whatever they need to say to get you in the door and then play old school car sales games. Save yourself the time and the headache.

January 18, 2015

Thank you for your feedback and we are very sorry for your experience at our dealership. While we try to always provide top notch service it seems that we fell short this time. Again, please accept our apology and good luck in your vehicle search.