Vermilion Chevrolet

1615 Georgetown Rd, Tilton, IL 61833

New 866-513-4847
Used 877-753-3260
Service 866-365-6087

Largest inventory with the lowest prices!

OJ Harrison Review

by from Hoopeston, IL |

This is my second truck I've purchased from OJ Harrison. He is a great sales person, he made sure all my questions and concerns were answered. I know I can call him when I need anything concerning my vehicle. All the staff is great here!

Great, relaxed experience!!

by from Tilton, Illinois |

My salesman was Kneeill Schroeder. I brought the 2014 Silverado WT, white in color. Kneeill made the whole process fast and easy. He answered all my questions and took me for a test drive. I found at Vermilion Chevrolet just the vehicle I was looking for. I live just about a quarter of mile from the dealership, so not only was it a very pleasant process, but it is really close to home. I like that very much.

David White Review

by from Danville,IL |

David White Is Awesome! New or used see David, he can find your dream car!

A PROFESSIONAL SALES AND SERVICE EXPERIENCE

by from Oakwood, Ill. |

Stop by and see for yourself. You wil experience excellence from the General Manager and his staff. My wife and I are now the proud owners of 2014 Impalla LTZ and I am proud to report that doing business with Vermilion Chevrotlet has changed our opinion of having to buy a car from a new car dealership. The sales personel are friendly and not pushy and the service is exemplarary. We also took note of the excellent problem solving skills of the GM. Thank you Vermilion Chevrolet and thank you David you are a great salesman.

Great Experience with OJ Harrison

by from Danville,Il |

This is my second vehicle that I have purchased from OJ Harrison. I have good experiences both times. I came in looking for a specific vehicle which the dealership didn't have at the time I came in. OJ stayed in contact with me, over the course of 2 weeks, until he found the vehicle that I was looking for. I'm really pleased with how hard he worked to find me what I wanted. The dealership was a very calm setting setting and everyone was courteous. I will definitely be referring my family and friends to OJ!

Great Working with OJ Harrison

by from Danville, IL |

My husband and I have just purchased our fourth vehicle from OJ Harrison and are looking forward to purchasing the fifth in a few days. OJ has been a great person to work with and I will tell my friends about him. Viki L. Powell

Customer review of O.J. Harrison

by from Westville, IL |

To whom it may concern: I would personally like to thank O.J. Harrison for his professionalism and diligence throughout my buying experience at Vermilion Chevy in Tilton, IL. We (my wife and I) were impressed by his non-pressure approach, it was refreshing. We worked for several days to make this deal happen. He was so friendly and helpful that we'll be sure to refer our friends to him. This has been an enjoyable experience!!! Sincerely, Joseph E. Sabalaskey

David White and Vermilion Chevy is AWESOME!!!

by from Georgetown IL |

Our overall experience with David White and Vermilion Chevrolet was amazing, any questions we had we answered, David was very knowledgeable about the vehicle we wanted and the entire staff was very nice and helpful! The 2014 Chevy Impala is and absolutely amazing vehicle and I will recommend anyone to Go visit David and the staff at Vermilion Chevy ANYDAY!!! Herbert and Pearl T.