Premier Chevrolet Buick GMC

Service 877-281-6442 Service 877-281-6442

The Best Deal is on the Hill

great staff

by from morgantown wv |

My salesman Lee was great. Dorsey was extremely helpful and also very nice. Everyone who works there is so friendly they make you feel right at home. Thanks for such a good experience.

So glad you shared!! Don Boisclair

Horrible Customer Service - 2nd Time

by from Morgantown, WV |

Currently own a Traverse that is under warranty. We contacted Premier to have a head gasket repaired. They were not even able to provide information about our warranty and would not make an appt to look at the car for 30 days. We called another Chevy dealership in PA - they were able to tell us all about our warranty, what was and was not covered AND able to look at vehicle within 48 hours. This is the second time (less than a year) we have had horrible service at Premier. The 1st time we had parts recalled. We were told that the car was ready when we picked it up it was only AFTER I asked we were told they didn't have the recall parts in stock - so basically nothing was done to the vehicle. What a disappointment Premier is.

September 13, 2015

Not sure who this customer is buy the review. There is no vin number nor last name so we can respond. If the vehicle is under factory warranty the head gaskets should be covered and would have been told to the customer. If something else happened that caused the head gaskets to blow, we would not know till we looked at it. We schedule repairs for customers that have purchased from us first so we can get them in and out as quick as possible. If the vehicle was not purchased here, we will normally schedule the repair a few weeks out till we can get them in. It is very important that we service and take care of our customers first and we have such a great service department that we often get calls for repairs from customers that did not buy from us. We want to help everyone but it is not fair to our customers to run customers ahead of them that did not purchase from us. I really don't know what happened here because I do not have any informtaion to determine who this customer is. Thank you, Charles Six

Sales and Service departments were the best

by from Morgantown, WV |

This dealer is really nice. The facility was all new and very clean. I started out in service and while I was waiting, Gerry the sales manager spoke to me. He asked how I was doing and if my car was getting reapired. He asked me what kind of car I drove and how I like it. I told him it was a 2009 Malibu and I had thought aboout maybe getting a new one. He asked me some questions and said he thought he had a car that I may like. Long story short, I ended up buying the new car. This dealership is so friendly and nice. I am going to tell all my friends. Thank you Premier!

January 15, 2016

V. Six.....Really appreciate the nice comments! Wishing you lot's of great experiences and memories in the new ride!! Don Boisclair

Sold a vehicle they can't work on. Offered no help

by from Morgantown, WV |

My husband and I purchased a Chevrolet Volt from Premier and had a failure of the breaking system at 11,000 miles. Upon taking it to the dealership, their service manager informed us that they had no Volt tech and hadn't had one for 6 months. This would indicate that they didn't have one when they sold the car and never bothered to mention it. Without one, they wouldn't touch the car. Instead of offering to have the vehicle towed (which is exactly what Chevrolet did for us, free of charge, with a different vehicle to drive) and offering a loaner, they said there was nothing they can do. "Thanks for coming in." - deal with it yourself was the service we got after purchasing the car from them. Given the fact that they have two more Volts on their lot and will soon have new Malibu Hybrids arriving, any customers considering a purchase fro this dealership may be happy to know before hand that you will be on your own if you ever need service.

June 6, 2015

I am very sorry for the misunderstanding. We are a Chevrolet dealer and we do work on volts. I am sorry that the service advisor did not tell you correctly. I will be more than happy to take care of any of your service needs and I will try and contact you. Please call me and I will setup a time to address your concerns. Again I am very sorry for this and will work to restore your trust in our service department. Thank you, Charles Six - General Manager (304)292-9446

FANTASTIC SALES SERVICE

by from Morgantown, WV |

My husband and I selected a car from Premier's website. I requested a quote and soon heard from the internet sales department. I scheduled an appointment, however, I arrived early. My scheduled salesman was with customers but had another salesman take care of me immediately. The car had been moved up front for me to look over without having to wander around in the lot. The salesman was knowledgeable and careful to answer all my questions. It was a split sale between 2 different salesmen since my scheduled salesman was not immediately available. Both men worked together, a rare find in the sales world. I drove in with a car which did not meet my needs and drove out with my choice of vehicles. Thank you Premier sales team. You made my day.

January 15, 2016

We Thank You for the opportunity to serve you! Please come see us with any transportation needs! Don Boisclair

Treated with honesty and respect...

by from Morgantown, WV |

I purchased a 2015 GMC Acadia Denali from Kenny and found both Kenny and the Sales Manager Gerry a pleasure to work with. I'll be back in a couple of years when it is time to trade again.

January 15, 2016

Thank You Stan, and congrats on acquiring one of the nicest vehicles in the universe!! Don Boisclair

Not too shabby! :)

by from Morgantown, WV |

After having a bad experience at another dealership while trying to find a pre-owned vehicle. All of the staff that I worked with a Premier were extremely helpful and and willing to work with me on my limited budget!

January 15, 2016

Kayla, we thank you for that opportunity!!Don Boisclair

New Truck Purchase

by from New Freeport, PA |

I have been shopping for a Heavy Duty Truck for over a year and what I wanted has been very difficult to locate anywhere. I make regular trips to Morgantown and check Premier's lot every time I visit. I had plans on ordering the truck with what options I wanted in the near future. A military veteran and returning home from a ceremony at Arlington on Veterans Day Tuesday, November 11th, I stopped in Morgantown for fuel and took the time to drive by Premier's lot once again. Low and behold they had a truck on the lot with all the options to include the color I have been wanting. I ask to see David Babel, the sales associate I initially spoke with some ten months earlier. He was very helpful and quick to respond. A fantastic closure to a great Veterans Day. David had intentions on getting the truck ready for us to take that very night. I, however, ask him to get the truck prepped and hold it with the proper credentials and went back and picked the truck up three days later Friday, November 14th. David had everything ready and within minutes I was driving away in a brand new 2015 GMC Denali. Thanks David!

January 15, 2016

A.J. You wanted a Premier experience, sounds like you got one!! Great job David! Don Boisclair

Poor Customer Service and Sales

by from Clarksburg, WV |

I got an good deal on my vehicle however I was very unpleased with the way they handled me. To get the "deal" I had to drive from Clarksburg to Morgantown at 7:20pm after my son's football practice with three kids on a school night. So I went there to sign and pick the vehicle up! Then I get there to find out I had to turn around and go back to Morgantown the next day to get the inspection sticker because they had not done that yet...So they inspection went so well they didn't even catch that the rear wiper was on upside down!!! So I had them fix that. Then they never sent the invoice to my bank like my husband adbvised them to do so they could get the check so I had to drive this vehicle with dealer tags for a few days until they got the check and again drive back to Morgantown again to switch tags. Three trips I had to make that could have been prevented had they done better service and cared more about their customers. So the FULL tank of gas they gave me was now mostly gone because off the extra trips I had to make from Clarksburg to Morgantown!! Then the next weekend I go to do a quick sweep in the vehicle to get leaves out from drving it. The detail cleaning they do for you....they did NOT do. There is gum stuck on a rug in the back seat, there were three gobs of gum I cleaned from under a seat, not to mention dirt and marbles and trash under the seat! Then I wiped off the dash to see how clean it was...dust! I bought a 2014 vehicle from them!!!! This is the service they give??? WOW! So if you go to guy a car there, you better inspect and be careful!

November 4, 2014

Thank you for your candid feedback on your experience here at Premier. I sincerely apologies for the level of service you received. I realize we are not perfect, and feedback like you have provided is one of the only ways we can improve. I have already setup a meeting with the involved parties to review your experience with them, and see how we can prevent this from happening in the future. Congratulations on your purchase, and thank you for the opportunity to work with you. In the meantime, I would like to set up a phone call with you to discuss the issue further and try to fix it. You can reach me via email, dfernandez@gmofwv.com, or phone, 304-292-9446. Respectfully, D Fernandez Sales Manager 304-292-9446

Premier Chevrolet sales experience

by from Morgantown, WV |

Sales person was very nice and informative. Very friendly, and not pushy.

Matt is a great guy, thanks for noticing! Don Boisclair