WINEGARDNER MOTOR COMPANY, LLC

(5.0) 7 Reviews

22675 Washington St, Leonardtown, MD 20650

Great Service

by from LaPlata, MD |

I have always bought Ford. Did a lot of research on chevy and decided to buy a Equinox. Tried to buy a car on Rt 210 but they jerked me around and this dealer found what I wanted in 3 days had it. I have never had service like I had with them. I have bought 4 car's/truck's and this was actually pleasant!!! I heald off buying a new car because it is such a unpleasant thing to do. This dealer made it painless and I have had my car in for service 2 times and it has always been a great experience. LOVE them. Just wish they were closer to me. I drive a hour to go to them.

Great experience

by from Solomons, MD |

Everyone I had to deal with at the Winegardner Leornardtown Dealership was excellent. The salesperson, the finance team, the tech person who showed me all of the setup and other features. My Insurance agent was really impessed that they called her the day after I picked up my car and told her of the change and said what great service

Great Sales and Finance Folks

by from Hollywood, MD |

Friendly and professional service. Was able to help us find the exact vehicle we were looking for. Went above and beyond the call of duty to take care of us.

Happy Experience

by from Great Mills, MD |

It was a welcoming experience by courteous and competent people. It met and exceeded all my expectations.

Great Service as always!!!

by from California, MD |

Kurt and Connie did a fantastic job as always. I've bought four vehicles over the last two years and each time I've been very happy with the service I've received, from the service department to the sales they've done a fantastic job meeting all my needs and requests.

Best dealership in Southern Maryland

by from California, MD |

The Winegardner buying experience was the best that my wife and I have ever had. Kurt and Jason were wonderful and the whole deal was completed without the first feeling of being pressured. To be honest, I had never negotiated a vehicle deal in under 20 minutes but now Winegardner is the benchmark for others in the Southern Maryland region. Connie, in financing, was excellent to work with. I would highly recommend Winegardner to anyone looking for a new vehicle.

Awesome service!

by from Leonardtown, MD |

We stopped by to look at a used Taurus. Grant Williams went out of his way to make our experience positive. We walked in as browsers and out as customers. Mr. Winegarder himself even assisted in making our car purchase with the best possible deal. Connie was quick and got us a great rate on our financing. Don't overlook this locally owned gem!