Winegardner Motor Company LLC

Used 844-327-5985 Used844-327-5985
Service 844-327-5847 Service 844-327-5847

Service Experiece

by from Mechanicsville, MD |

Everyone is friendly, service was on time and expedient. I couldn't ask for anything better.

Third time in a row!

by from Hollywood, MD |

This is the third car we've purchased from WInegardner's in Leonardtown, MD. Once again we had an OUTSTANDING salesperson in Jason Midkiff. He's our go to guy for auto purchases. Very knowledgeable about all aspects of the product he is presenting for sale. The Sales MGR Larry Wood did an great job in seeing to our comfort and providing additional information. A special shout out to Connie Anderson in finance. What a gem. She was able to get us where we wanted to be on our 2016 Cascada with a great finance rate and providing us with our desired options. All an all a great experience thanks to a highly professional and very friendly team.

Great Service

by from Leonardtown MD |

Very friendly, and they told me they would call me when my car was done. I told them I would be walking around Leonardtown and they called me on my cell. They even washed my car which I was very happy about .

Pleasant people to deal with. :-)

by from Hughesville, MD |

I simply dropped off my LaCrosse for an oil change and tire rotation and then walked to a nearby restaurant for lunch. I was given a courtesy call when my car was ready. Everyone was very pleasant.

Worth it.

by from Hollywood, MD |

We really liked our salesperson - Dylan Honsowitz. He helped my husband and I on several occasions and was very patient with my indecisiveness. I was able to test several vehicles with his assistance. I was finally able to get settled on a vehicle I wanted without a lot of pestering by phone or e-mail like some of the other places I had test driven vehicles. Chevy needs to support Winegardners as a small, family owned business. I like to support and work with the smaller dealerships better than the larger ones because you feel like they give a damn about their customers.

Great Service

by from LaPlata, MD |

I have always bought Ford. Did a lot of research on chevy and decided to buy a Equinox. Tried to buy a car on Rt 210 but they jerked me around and this dealer found what I wanted in 3 days had it. I have never had service like I had with them. I have bought 4 car's/truck's and this was actually pleasant!!! I heald off buying a new car because it is such a unpleasant thing to do. This dealer made it painless and I have had my car in for service 2 times and it has always been a great experience. LOVE them. Just wish they were closer to me. I drive a hour to go to them.

Great experience

by from Solomons, MD |

Everyone I had to deal with at the Winegardner Leornardtown Dealership was excellent. The salesperson, the finance team, the tech person who showed me all of the setup and other features. My Insurance agent was really impessed that they called her the day after I picked up my car and told her of the change and said what great service

Great Sales and Finance Folks

by from Hollywood, MD |

Friendly and professional service. Was able to help us find the exact vehicle we were looking for. Went above and beyond the call of duty to take care of us.

Happy Experience

by from Great Mills, MD |

It was a welcoming experience by courteous and competent people. It met and exceeded all my expectations.

Great Service as always!!!

by from California, MD |

Kurt and Connie did a fantastic job as always. I've bought four vehicles over the last two years and each time I've been very happy with the service I've received, from the service department to the sales they've done a fantastic job meeting all my needs and requests.