Future Kia of Clovis

900 W Shaw Ave, Clovis, CA 93612

My purchase from Clovis Kia

by from Clovis, Ca |

I am new to the Clovis area so I had no experience with the local dealers. I found the vehicle online and when I got to the lot I was quickly met by Steve Leal. He answered all my questions and sold me on the vehicle. After looking at a couple of more trucks elsewhere I returned with the deal I wanted in mind. I told Steve what was needed to sell me the truck. I had a trade as part of the deal and told Steve what I wanted to get for it. After a little bit of negotiating a deal was struck. I got a great deal on the truck i wanted. Everyone that I met at Future Kia was very professional and friendly. I would highly recommend Future Kia of Clovis.

Future Kia of Clovis responded to this review

June 12, 2013

We want to thank you for taking the time to leave us such a great review and if you could leave us a review on google. It really helps us. Also for a chance to win prizes and service coupons please like our facebook pages Future Ford of Clovis and Future Kia of Clovis. You can also follow us on Twitter at Fordclovis or Futurekia. Thank you again.

Excellent Service Experience

by from Clovis, CA |

It was quick, easy and painless to schedule service and get the work done right the first time. I used the shuttle service to & from Clovis Kia and was extremely pleased with Sam the shuttle driver. Professional, friendly and made the drives comfortable. Sam changed my perspective on the convenience of using the service - well done Sam.

Future Kia, great place

by from Clovis, CA |

Our salesman Justin Robinson did a great job in trying to fill our every need. Whatever questions or concerns we had, he would answer. They do their best to get the deal that fits you.

Great buying experience

by from Clovis, CA |

We were treated right and courteously. No pressure and lots of info provided. Thankful for fair deals. Thankful for helpful staff: Brad, Evan, Russ

Great customer service

by from Fresno, CA |

I liked how accomodating the staff was to our two boys. We couldn't have someone watch them and knew they would probably get crazy towards the end, but none of the staff complained and some were even very nice and spoke with them kindly.

Super Clean!!

by from Kingsburg, Ca. |

Friendly Service Dept., good service......very, very happy they washed my car too!! Enjoyed the customer lounge. Great prices, that's the main reason I go there, lower prices than Selma Kia.

absolutely the best place to buy a new car

by from fresno ca |

Every person that we spoke to had the best attitude & was funny, helpful, informative. Great people working in this dealership...

Repeat return

by from Fresno |

The people are so great!!! This is my third Kia, my daughter has a Kia, my granddaughter purchased her first car with Kia and my brother has a Kia. I think that says it all.

Great service with great values

by from Fresno,CA |

The sales representative Evan was very polite, knowledgable not just about Kia's but all of the cars sold on the lot, and not pushy to put me into a car immediately.

Quality Par None

by from Fresno, Ca. |

Pleasant, efficient and speedy service. In addition to being greeted immediately, I appreciate all the extras the dealership has invested in to make the customers wait so comfortable; specifically, the coffee/ expresso machine. The thoughtfulness in which the seating is arranged, having acess to computers and multiple newspapers available demonstrates the depth and quality this dealership is comitted to do in order to ensure their customers comfort.