PREMIER KIA OF FREMONT

(4.3) 3 Reviews

5601 Cushing Pkwy, Fremont, CA 94538

BUYER'S REMORSE BUT IF TRUCK LASTS FOREVER ITS OK!

by from Hayward, Ca. |

I was leaning towards buying a Tacoma but I ended up buying the Nissan Frontier. The Salesman was friendly but persistent. I usually would do more shopping before buying so in affect the Salesman did his job. There was a bit of buyers remorse after I bought the truck. I paid more than I wanted. I feel like I let myself down by purchasing so fast but that's on me. I was hoping this Frontier would get better mileage than my Ram truck but it doesn't, 15 mpg. The main reason why I bought from the this dealership is they give a lifetime warranty on the drive train; engine, transmission and differential...that's right, no mileage limit or years limitation as long as you(original owner) own the vehicle. Knowing this all you can hope is that the dealership stays around a long time.

Outstanding Purchase of new Frontier

by from Cupertino, CA |

Sales consultant Reza Rezayat outstanding...reviewed cars available, test drove and came back next day to make purchase...friendly, informed on product and low pressure worked! Thanks...

good service

by from fremont, ca |

Service was good, but it would be nice if they respect the budget I Advised i must stay within. after 3 to 4 hours they gave me what I Requested from the beginning.