Enterprise Motorcars Inc.

3002 N Victory Ln, Appleton, WI 54913

Wonderful People

by from "Minnesota" |

I had a great experience buying a car from these guys. They were honest, courteous and knowledgeable. There were no sale pressure or gimmicks, just straight forward people. I highly recommend them

Bergstrom BMW Appleton WI

by from Milwaukee WI |

Asst. General Manager Ron Hayes was over the top in accommodating us in every respect from knowing what I was looking for to holding the car until I could get to Appleton (1 1/2 hour away) later in the week to see it as well as coming to terms effortlessly after a brief back and forth. Since the car was for my wife I was concerned that the new technology in the car would be a problem however Bill Schaff and a young woman on staff whose name I cannot recall ( I apologize) were wonderful in making my wife comfortable with the car (2013 BMW 328xi) which she absolutely loves.

First time Bergstrom Purchaser

by from Lincolnwood, IL |

I made this purchase (a new Mercedes GL that had to be ordered, owing to the color and equipment I wanted) by telephone. I simply called the dealership and asked to speak with a Mercedes sales person. We came to agreement as to the price both for the new vehicle and the trade in value of my wife's car very quickly (subject, of course, to validation of the representation I made concerning its condition). Everything thereafter took place exactly as expected. All involved were highly competent and conscientious. I drove up, moved things from the vehicle being traded in to the new vehicle, signed the necessary documents, and was on my way is less than an hour. Owing to the obtuse nature of the manufacturer's operator manuals I have contacted their "technology representative" a few times for clarification as to functionality of certain features and always got immediate, accurate, usable information.

Enterprise Motor Cars

by from Madison, WI |

Everyone was extremely friendly and they were very organized! Also, very professional! Everything was ready for me when I got there, and they're very welcoming! No matter what your price range is!

Personal attention from the Service Adviser.

by from Sheb, WI |

The personal attention from the Service Adviser was very helpful and appreciated.

Great sale and service !!

by from Sauk City,WI |

Even thought i live 100 mi from this dealer ship. I will stil go back.

Sl 550

by from Appleton wi |

From setting the appointment, giving me a car while the repairs. I could not have asked for anything more Cal O'Harrow

Great service

by from Appleton,Wisconsin |

This is the 4th BMW we have leased from Bergstrom Enterprise in Appleton and working with Jim McDowell. Jim is so professional and wonderful to work with. He's always there if we have questions when we get a new vehicle. The service is awesome!

Superior Customer Service

by from Appleton, Wisconsin |

Peter Bebeau was professional, kind, and accommodating. It felt like we were buying an automobile from a friend. He's exceptional and worth our repeat business!!

Enterprise Motorcars is top-tier!

by from Plover, WI |

Jim, the salesperson was likeable, accommodated my needs, knowledgeable about the vehicle, and I was introduced to the sales manager, whom treated me with respect and intelligence. The facility was excellent and the offer of food and beverage added to the delight. Follow-up calls and questions were handled well by both Jim and the sales manager.