Enterprise Motorcars Inc.

3002 Victory Ln, Appleton, WI 54913

Sl 550

by from Appleton wi |

From setting the appointment, giving me a car while the repairs. I could not have asked for anything more Cal O'Harrow

Great service

by from Appleton,Wisconsin |

This is the 4th BMW we have leased from Bergstrom Enterprise in Appleton and working with Jim McDowell. Jim is so professional and wonderful to work with. He's always there if we have questions when we get a new vehicle. The service is awesome!

Superior Customer Service

by from Appleton, Wisconsin |

Peter Bebeau was professional, kind, and accommodating. It felt like we were buying an automobile from a friend. He's exceptional and worth our repeat business!!

Enterprise Motorcars is top-tier!

by from Plover, WI |

Jim, the salesperson was likeable, accommodated my needs, knowledgeable about the vehicle, and I was introduced to the sales manager, whom treated me with respect and intelligence. The facility was excellent and the offer of food and beverage added to the delight. Follow-up calls and questions were handled well by both Jim and the sales manager.

Whooops

by from Appleton, WI |

I called John to let him know that my vanity license plate had been covered up with a "Bergstrom" ad...and I did not like that...He had me come right down and he would fix it...He was "working overtime" to accommodate me...

Pleasing the customer is top priority!

by from White Lake, WI |

I called at the last minute for an alignment and oil change and Dan was kind enough to fit us in. We had both taken off work and was driving over 2 hours, so we appreciated it very much. Fast service, and very friendly atmosphere. Dan is the best! We love going there.

Best service in the area!

by from Appleton, WI |

Great place to wait for car to be serviced. Clean drop off area. Offer to wash car when finished. Friendly personnel. Didn't do work that didn't need to be done.

Small after market parts instalation

by from Appleton WI |

Personal attention by the Service Rep. Parts department is EASY to deal with. No one is pushing you to buy or fix something.

Excellent service, very good customer service.

by from Green Bay,WI |

I was treated very well. I liked that I was kept informed on the service being done on my car.

Great Service, Great Car

by from Appleton, WI |

I bought my first car with Bergstrom in Oshkosh through Rob Simon and have an absolutely awful experience. My car just shortly after I bought it had issues that cost me over $700, and Rob wouldn't help in any way with alleviating the costs and stress I was having after buying my "new" used car!! I swore I would never EVER buy from Bergstrom again... but then Zac Schultz started working for you... I decided to give it another chance, and he LISTENED was QUICK and very HELPFUL I then decided to buy through Bergstrom again. Thus far I am extremely happy with the car Zac found, and with the service he gave me.