Orr Kia of Shreveport Bossier

8748 Quimper Pl, Shreveport, LA 71105

1 of 1 review

Poor Service Department

by from Shreveport, LA |

Mr Hall in the service department lied to me concerning a repair and spoke down to me as if I was an ignorant child. I caught him in this lie by visiting another Kia dealer in my hometown. He has also spoke down to my co-worker who is also female. She only gets tried respectfully if her fiance comes with her. This respect is him ignoring her and speaking only to him, whose name is not on the vehicle. I tried to contact the service manager, Mr Matthews, multiple times via email, the chat live employees on the website forwarded messages to him, and I reached out on Facebook. Instead I was ignored for two months, my plea for assistance was deleted on Facebook as well as my review I posted a month later which they in returned blocked me from posting on their page. I have thus decided to post my review her and on other sources. The salespeople may be excellent but the service department is lacking except for the lady who works there(Beth?).

(1-1 of 1 review)