Autoserv KIA

(5.0) 3 Reviews

29 Laconia Rd, Belmont, NH 03220

excellent customer service

by from laconia |

I had a friend with not so great credit and Mike zaccheo was able to help her get into a beautiful used car! She had got to another dealership in town first and they wouldn't give her the time of day but autoserv worked hard to get her into a safe reliable vehicle for her and her daughter! Excellent work Mike!

best place to buy a vehicle

by from barnstead,nh |

Just bought my 2015 kia sportage here. Everyone and everything was great. The people that work there can't be beat. I recomend this place to eveyone.

Easiest Car Buying Experience EVER!

by from Meredith, NH |

I am scared to death of car shopping, I actually have severe anxiety about it. Michael Zaccheo of Autoserv Kia in Belmont made it so easy. He allowed me to take three different vehicles overnight for a test drive. He wanted me to be comfortable with the process and the vehicle I was buying at all times. I was in a terrible situation, upside down in another car. Mike searched and searched for a car that I would fall in love with and would eat up negative equity with rebates and sale price. He nailed it, with my super loaded, black beauty, Kia Cadenza. Even after he found it, we went all over NH trying to see if someone else had a better deal. NO ONE DID! We did our homework and still came back to the first place we went too to buy our car. No one will work harder for you to find the right car and to make sure it fits into your budget. I highly recommed Mike - no pressure sales - very knowledgable - and the hardest working guy in the car business.