FAIRFIELD KIA

440 Winchester St, Keene, NH 03431

Fairfields Kia

by from Chesterfield NH |

We were very pleased with the service and time that Mike Laplante spent with us when we were in the market fora new car. The dealership made us feel that they were really interested in doing business with us with phone calls and e mails to schedule an appointment for us to start the buying process. Mike LaPointe spent a lot of time going over the car with us and explaining all of the features He introduced us to the service dept where we were warmly greeted by all of the staff. The dealership and the men who handled setting up our financing did a first rate job I would highly recommend Fairfield Kia and Mike LaPointe to our friends and family

turn over, turn over, turn over

by from Swanzey NH |

Seems like every time i go in either store at Fairfields there are new faces. Was in last week and Dennis was gone in today and Randy is gone, went to GMC and new faces there too. Ownership should realize that they arein a small town and are ruining the Fairfield reputation. If there were another GMC or KIA dealer i would switch just so i know who i am dealing with.

by from Keene NH |

Fairfield Kia has turned a page for the better. The new service people are nothing less than fantastic, I stopped in yesterday to just ask a couple of questions, instead I was taken into the service area and my problems were being addressed before I knew it. Although my problem still exists , the solution is in the works thanks to the people at the service desk, Kia has my vote !

Quick service, price break and show me how it work

by from Bellows Falls VT |

Randy scheduled me for quick service and took my concerns seriously, I believe. When I was setttling up, My questions about how to handle driving my car were not only verbally answered by Dennis, but he demonstrated how the shifting works in my car. This gives me more of a direct understanding of my Soul. I am thankful for that. Plus, service guys let me in on the Facebook oil change "special" Fairfield KIA was running that day. Thanks!

Great experience

by from Keene, NH |

Easy to make my appointment. Text reminder. Work done as agreed. Quickly in and out at pickup time. No one tried to sell me anything more than I requested.

by from Keene, NH |

We bought our Sportage at Fairfield's Kia in Keene, NH. We have all our service do e there, staff is very friendly, courteous and efficient, very happy with service experience!

Great Service!!

by from Keene, NH |

A huge thanks to the crew at Fairfields, especially Chris and Rob. A Very relaxed and friendly customer service team. I had a very busy life schedule with work and family, then adding having to buy a vehicle on top of it. They were very understanding and willing to take the time and work with me, It made the whole process that much easier. Thank you!

Great service maintenance

by from Keene, NH |

Very informative very good to work with the times you need. Customer service was efficient. Would highly recommend getting your vehicle maintained here. Will definitely return for service

Very good service

by from Keene, New Hampshire |

The staff are friendly and polite; I was able to get an appointment for service easily; the guy explained things clearly, and my car was ready when he said it would be.

by from keene , NH |

It went very well. They were able to get it done in less time than quoted. They have complimentary drinks available, which is nice while you wait.