Burdick Autos

(4.3) 3 Reviews

5947 E Circle Dr, Cicero, NY 13039

2006 Corvette repair - creaky roof!

by from Baldwisville, NY |

My C6 coupe was brought in for oil change and to examine cause of my creaking transparent blue roof. The roof has been creaking for over a year...it has gotten to the point where it was annoying. Anyway, I received call from dealership that the roof has developed some "cracks". I could replace the roof for over $2,000 or he could apply some sort of workaround for about $200 -- no guarantees. I told them to go ahead and do the workaround. I briefly looked through some Corvette forums and there are many posts on Chevy TSBs about issues in the roof / latch mechanisms that cover 2006 cars. I was never notified about these TSBs....when I picked up the car, I asked if they had checked and they said nothing was found. I have a hard time believing that the cracks in the roof are not from a defect either in the roof lexan materials or in the latching mechanism which caused the stress / cracks. I believe it was more convenient to charge me the repairs. I will say that the car now has NO creaks - so the makeshift repair seems to have worked. I just won't be happy if they return. I don't have any particular issue with this dealer. But I live in a small metropolitan area and so the choices for service at a Chevy dealership are fairly limited. It is "mega-store" auto mall dealer and you can't help but to feel you are just a number.

Excellent customer service!

by from Parish, NY |

JJ was the salesman that assisted me with the purchase of my Malibu. This is the third Malibu I have bought. All three were purchased at different locations. JJ provided the best customer service BY FAR. I had a pleasant experience. My husband is considering buying a new Chevy truck has requested to work with JJ. I will definitely be back in about two years to purchase my fourth Malibu and I do hope that JJ will be there. I also want to say that everyone was pleasant and I am impressed with the high level of professionalism and courteous service that was displayed. I also want to say that the redesign of the Malibu is awesome and I absolutely love my new car! Again...JJ provided EXCELLENT customer service and we will be back.

New vehicle purchase

by from North Syracuse, NY |

Dealership was extremely busy the day I purchased my vehicle. I was looking to take my new vehicle home with an on the spot delivery but wasn't sure if I would be able to because they were so busy that day! Sure enough I was able to take my vehicle home that day salesman did an excellent job putting all the per work through so I would be able to leave that day with my new vehicle!