Burdick Autos

5947 E Circle Dr, Cicero, NY 13039

Great service

by from Syracuse, N Y |

This is the second car I have leased through your dealership and Bob Caggy has been the sales person for both. He is excellent and would recommend him to others. He is honest and reliable.

Top notch service and atmosphere!

by from Syracuse, NY |

The dealership managment and sales person were extremely knowlegable. They were patient with me in explaining to my level as I am not a "car person". The salesperson went through step by step while in the decision making process and throughout the financing and paperwork. The dealership was inviting and pleasant. I would recommend Burdick to friends and family. The selection, convenience, knowledge and staff are top notch, very easy to do business in a comfortable atmosphere!

fabulous experience

by from Cicero, N.Y. |

I had a great experience! Leonard Early was a fabulous salesman who allowed me to fully understand my options in leasing a vehicle.

Service Excellence

by from Liverpool, NY |

Technical service and courtesy of personnel was excellent. We are a little concerned with the repeat nature of having to bring the car in for service (a GM issue - 2 faulty coil packs now), but Burdick service was both responsive and diligent in addressing the problem.

Professional

by from Syracuse,NY |

None better in the area. Professional from start to finish. Will buy there again

Great service

by from Clay ny |

Great service would recommend for service and purchase

Great service, clean facilities, excellent staff

by from Clay, NY |

I have owned many Chevy vehicles purchased from a number of different dealers in central New York and this dealer provides, by far, the best all around ownership experience. Buying, maintenance and service, and appearance of facilities is all top notch. Excellent, knowledgeable staff. Highly recommended.

2006 Corvette repair - creaky roof!

by from Baldwisville, NY |

My C6 coupe was brought in for oil change and to examine cause of my creaking transparent blue roof. The roof has been creaking for over a year...it has gotten to the point where it was annoying. Anyway, I received call from dealership that the roof has developed some "cracks". I could replace the roof for over $2,000 or he could apply some sort of workaround for about $200 -- no guarantees. I told them to go ahead and do the workaround. I briefly looked through some Corvette forums and there are many posts on Chevy TSBs about issues in the roof / latch mechanisms that cover 2006 cars. I was never notified about these TSBs....when I picked up the car, I asked if they had checked and they said nothing was found. I have a hard time believing that the cracks in the roof are not from a defect either in the roof lexan materials or in the latching mechanism which caused the stress / cracks. I believe it was more convenient to charge me the repairs. I will say that the car now has NO creaks - so the makeshift repair seems to have worked. I just won't be happy if they return. I don't have any particular issue with this dealer. But I live in a small metropolitan area and so the choices for service at a Chevy dealership are fairly limited. It is "mega-store" auto mall dealer and you can't help but to feel you are just a number.

Excellent customer service!

by from Parish, NY |

JJ was the salesman that assisted me with the purchase of my Malibu. This is the third Malibu I have bought. All three were purchased at different locations. JJ provided the best customer service BY FAR. I had a pleasant experience. My husband is considering buying a new Chevy truck has requested to work with JJ. I will definitely be back in about two years to purchase my fourth Malibu and I do hope that JJ will be there. I also want to say that everyone was pleasant and I am impressed with the high level of professionalism and courteous service that was displayed. I also want to say that the redesign of the Malibu is awesome and I absolutely love my new car! Again...JJ provided EXCELLENT customer service and we will be back.

New vehicle purchase

by from North Syracuse, NY |

Dealership was extremely busy the day I purchased my vehicle. I was looking to take my new vehicle home with an on the spot delivery but wasn't sure if I would be able to because they were so busy that day! Sure enough I was able to take my vehicle home that day salesman did an excellent job putting all the per work through so I would be able to leave that day with my new vehicle!