The Sunbury Motor Company

943 N 4th St, Sunbury, PA 17801

New 855-395-0180
Used 855-590-1859
Service 855-638-3806

Satisfying More Customers Since 1915!

Fantastic service

by from Liverpool, PA |

Staff was very knowledgeable in their jobs and I was taken care of immediately. Also, I really appreciated the free car wash, my truck was filthy! Thanks!!!

May 26, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to share your service experience with us. Customer satisfaction is our goal and is how we maintain our 5 STAR rating. The car wash is just one of the many ways we show you that we appreciate your business. We look forward to assisting you with all of your future automotive needs. Thank you for choosing Sunbury Motors!

Not good service but FANTASTIC SERVICE

by from Williamsport, Pa |

I bought my last two cars from this dealer. I am totally satisfied with Sunbury Motors in all aspects from the Salesman Greg to the shop and I can't forget the Quick Lane as i return there on schedule for my routine maintenance. Wonderful people in all aspects of a car dealership and am very pleased. They have my business and I highly recommend them.

Great customer service

by from Mifflinburg, PA |

I always tend to procrastinate...bringing my vehicle in at the last moment. I have never been turned away, I just tell them I'll leave it call me when it's done. I have never seen a grumpy face behind the counter. Good customer service. Thanks!

May 21, 2015

Thank you Melanie for taking time out of your busy schedule to share the experience with our Service Dept. Customer satisfaction is our goal! Thank you for your business and we look forward to assisting you with all of your future automotive needs!

Great service and promptness

by from Watsontown, PA |

Great service and promptness. The sales people are great to deal with and their support staff works for the customer.

May 21, 2015

Thank you Steven for sharing your positive experience that you had with our Sales Dept. Our professional Sales Staff have YOU in mind when thinking customer satisfaction. We hope that you are enjoying driving your Escape that you recently purchased. Thank you for choosing Sunbury Motors!

GREAT SERVICE

by from KULPMONT , PA |

the service was quick on my 2015 escape and our 2014 f150 truck !!!!

May 21, 2015

Thank you Debra for sharing your positive experience that you had with our 5 STAR Service Dept. Customer satisfaction is our goal! We look forward to assisting you with all of your future automotive needs. Thank you for choosing Sunbury Motors! Happy Motoring!

great service!

by from danville, pa |

2015 escape se. The service was excellent. This was the third vehicle we have purchased from Sunbury motors. Greg Worchaz goes above and beyond! Everybody there are very friendly and professional, from the receptionist to the financial department. Thank again!

May 21, 2015

Thank you Marlin for sharing your positive purchase experience that you had with our Sales Dept. Our professional sales staff have YOU in mind when thinking customer satisfaction. We look forward to assisting you with all of your future automotive needs. Thank you for choosing Sunbury Motors!

Ranger service

by from Selinsgrove, Pennsylvania |

usual timely, courteous, knowledgeable service ,,,, including 'heads up' for future service needs.

May 21, 2015

Thank you James for taking the time to share your positive experience with our Service Dept. You, along with all of our customers, help us to achieve and maintain our 5 STAR rating. We look forward to assisting you with all of your future automotive needs. Thank you for choosing Sunbury Motors!

Taurus service

by from Coal Township, PA |

All was done as asked. Price was fair. Car was done earlier than expected. Employees were very courteous and helpful.

May 21, 2015

Thank you Michael for your 5 STAR review of your experience with our Service Dept. Customer satisfaction Is our goal. We look forward to assisting you with all of your future automotive needs. Thank you for choosing Sunbury Motors!

Great Service

by from Selinsgrove, Pa |

Staff was very pleasant and helpful. I always bring my vehicle here because I know they will do their best.

May 21, 2015

Thank you Tammy for sharing your positive experience with our Service Dept. With quality repairs and customer satisfaction we are able to achieve and maintain our 5 STAR rating. We look forward to assisting you with all of your future automotive needs.

fast!

by from Muncy, Pa |

Oil change and tires rotated. In and out in 15 minutes.

May 21, 2015

WOW Brian! Thank you for sharing your wonderful experience here at Sunbury Motors. That's why we call it the "QUICK LANE"! Tell your friends! We look forward to assisting you with all of your future automotive needs.