The Sunbury Motor Company

943 N 4th St, Sunbury, PA 17801

New 855-395-0180
Used 855-590-1859
Service 855-638-3806

Satisfying More Customers Since 1915!

2015 Hyundia Sport Lease

by from Danville, PA |

I can't thank Chris Faust enough for making my experience at Sunbury Motors such a good one. It was a pleasure working with Chris and I look forward to seeing him again in 3 years for my next vehicle. Seriously, that was the first time in my life I didn't haggle over the price at a dealership..lol. I was able to get everything I wanted in a new vehicle,.. and at a great price. Thank You Chris!! Also, Kodos to Daniell for replying to my email's, Bobby for my financing paper work,.. Actually, everyone I met there was super nice. Car buying isn't supposed to be that good... lol. Thank you Sunbury Motors!!.

Great service & Great Prices too. żż

by from Mifflintown |

Second time buying from SMC ! Very friendly staff & Great prices !! Why go anywhere else ?!?

Awesome

by from Klingerstown, PA |

Tony was absolutely great! He came in on his day off when I came to pick up the truck just so I didn't have to start all over with another sales person. I would definitely come back for my next vehicle!

good buying experience

by from Coudersport, PA |

We really like our salesman Greg. He was honest and up front. He gave us useful information and spent a lot of time going over the features of the vehicle with me and offered his help should I need it in the future.

Great first time experience

by from Williamsport, PA |

For a first time car buyer, I was very nervous about what this experience was going to be like. As soon as I arrived at the dealer, I felt instantly very comfortable. They got the car that I had asked to see cleaned it up for me to take a test drive in it around the block and through a Halloween parade. They were very upfront about the fact too that they don't try to trick people with sales tactics and gimmicks. He pretty much told me the price there is the price. Upon researching multiple car buying websites, I had found that this dealer had the lowest prices of any dealer in my area by far. Not just a couple hundred dollars, more like a couple thousand dollars better. Their lowest price promise is definitely true. At other dealerships where you would probably have to negotiate down to these prices, at Sunbury Motors, they were already that low. The salesman Mike was very helpful and nice getting me through the process fairly quickly. Also, Skip was incredibly helpful both times I came in to visit. They were very knowledgeable about their cars and all the "bells and whistles" that came with them. They also made me feel very comfortable and quelled my nervousness right away. Overall, my experience was incredibly wonderful. Everyone on the staff that I ran into was very helpful, knowledgeable, and friendly. I would definitely recommend this dealer if you live anywhere around this area. I drove 45 minutes to get there and would do it again for how comfortable and nice they made me feel.

New truck purchase

by from Waterville, PA |

We went back to Sunbury Motors to deal with Chris Faust in the purchase of our second vehicle. Chris is great to work with and will try everything he can to make the deal work for you. We got a great deal.

October 24, 2014

Wonderful words Mr. Shaffer, Chris will be happy to see that on our site! We appreciate your business and it's obvious you appreciate what we do for you here at SMC! Thank you!

down to earth and very helpful

by from Bloomsburg , Pa, |

I wasn't rushed into dealing and he explained what the equipment was for and how to use it , especially the electronic equipment

October 24, 2014

Hi Al, thank you for filling out the review page regarding your visit. It means allot to us and you wouldn't have done it unless it was legitimate. Thank you and if you know of anyone we can help please have them call your salesperson. Have a great day!

Great experience a SMC

by from New Columbia, Pa. |

Sunbury Motor Co. Has done a great job. Both in the past and current , in 1972 I purchased my first New Ford F 100 pick up truck , 2011 New F150 to most recent 2014 F150 . Every time was a positive experience, and most importantly after the sale always great service.

October 24, 2014

Nice! Thanks Jeff for writing on our review page, it's really important to us you did and as you know taking care of you after the sale is just as important! Thanks again, and we'll see you soon :-)

Five Stars with Recommendation

by from Beaver Springs, PA |

First of all, a Ford dealership that is ethical and fair? This one is. Dealing with SMC was a breath of fresh air compared to some negative experiences with some unscrupulous Ford dealerships. We were very apprehensive throughout the process at SMC, but you can trust them to not play shell games with numbers, or pull any "smoke and mirrors" tactics. (*Note: If you have a trade in on a new car, and your dealer starts with "we work off of MSRP," (SF) or the salesman starts negotiations by playing shell games with numbers -- moving around manufacturer's incentives numbers by adding those numbers to what they are offering for your trade (LA), that dealer is probably trying to rip you off. Get out of there and head to SMC instead.) We got the best, fairest offer on our trade, paid a fair price for our new car, and there were no games with numbers, no "4 Square" sales tactics that dealers use to pad their profits in sneaky ways. Jared in finance at SMC deserves the highest commendation for our transaction. As a first-time new car buyer, first-time trade in and first hybrid car ( we LOVE our C-MAX Energi!), I barraged him with questions all the while trying to make sure we weren't dealing with yet another unscrupulous dealer. Jared's replies were always patient, polite, honest and up front. Thanks for putting up with me, Jared. Our salesman, albeit new, could have been better prepared and more knowledgeable on hybrid cars: We recommend that dealerships pair PHEV/EV-saavy sales persons with perspective PHEV/EV buyers for the best experience. We have no idea if the dealership offers limited training to sales personnel, or if each salesperson is responsible for assuring they do their own training on the offerings. There are many helpful videos from Ford available which sales people could take advantage of. We'd also recommend that if a car is brought in from another dealership (even if it's brand new), that the sales person goes over that car with a fine-tooth comb before the buyer gets there for the best overall impression. Our sincerest Thank You to Jeannie (sp?), Jared and Whitey, support staff and to the driver who retrieved our Energi from some distance away. We highly recommend SMC - thanks for restoring our faith in Ford dealerships. --C&B

October 24, 2014

Thank you very much for taking the time out of your day to write such a thorough review of your experience at Sunbury Motors (5 stars)! I'll pass along the wonderful sentiments to the crew here who were involved in helping you out along the way, it will certainly put a smile on their face. Also, please remember to check out our website for valuable service coupons when the time comes for any service work. Here's a link to the page: http://www.sunburymotors.com/car-coupons-sunbury-pa

Very happy!!

by from Mifflinburg, Pa |

Went to see 2 certain vehicles...both sold before I got to see them. But Kyle quickly helped me find an even better fit for me and my family. Very friendly group at SMC KIA! Definitely recommend them to anyone! Worth the drive!

October 14, 2014

Hello, thank you for your comments on how well Kyle handled your situation of both cars being sold before you got here. A couple things come to mind in reading your comments, we have a great certified Kia sales team which makes customers feel comfortable in their visit to our store and helps them find what their looking for in a vehicle! Also, be sure to go to our website to get some good coupons for quicklane service when the time comes!