The Sunbury Motor Company

943 N 4th St, Sunbury, PA 17801

New 855-395-0180 New 855-395-0180
Used 855-590-1859 Used 855-590-1859
Service 855-638-3806 Service 855-638-3806

Satisfying More Customers Since 1915!

I love my "new to me" vehicle!

by from Lancaster, PA |

I purchased my "new to me" Toyota Rav4 from Sunbury Motor Company. My experience from beginning to end was excellent and far exceeded my expectations. Finance Manager Jeff Bittner had every single piece of paperwork ready for me when I arrived on the day of pick up. The sales guys were great. One of them wiped down the dash and instrument panel for me because I mentioned it was on the dusty side, and another guy let me borrow his iPhone charger so I could plug in my work phone while I was with Jeff signing the paperwork. Best vehicle purchase experience I ever had. It was a considerable distance to drive to purchase a vehicle (I live in Lancaster) but it was worth every minute and every mile. Thank you so much, guys!

October 15, 2015

Thank you Pam for your kind words. We are happy that everything went smoothly when purchasing your new vehicle. Thank you for choosing Sunbury Motors.

Great Services

by from New Columbia, Pa |

Had an appointment at 8:30 Am and back on the rock by 9:15 AM. Very fast service. Thanks again.

February 10, 2016

Thank you Lyman for your wonderful review of our Service Dept. Customer satisfaction is our goal! We look forward to assisting you with all of your future automotive needs. Thank you for choosing Sunbury Motors!

Couldnt be more pleased

by from Sunbury, PA |

This was my second purchase at SMC and all because of Mr. Michael Defeo. I made my first purchase four years ago with Mike. I felt I was treated fair and without pressure. I also have to note during the four years, I have had all my service done at quicklane. I couldn't be more pleased with the courteous and fast service with every visit. So when I started shopping for a new vehicle without question I returned to see Mike at SMC. There was no pressure, mike will take the time to answer all your questions honestly and without the sales pressure you usually encounter. Without a doubt I trust Michael and SMC for all my vehicle purchases and look forward to dealing with them in the future. Thank You for everything Scott

Great Service and Staff

by from My. Carmel, Pa |

The Quick Lane Department is the only department at Sunbury Motors knows how to treat us the best. They do excellent work. It's definately not like the run around and lies that we got when my Daughter bought a new car there 3 weeks ago. It was another nightmare experience. My Daughter ordered new mats for her new car there at the parts department. I called them to see if they were in. They told me they came in 6 days ago before I called. I said why didn't you call me. The guy said he has to see who was responsible for calling us. My Daughter went to pick them up. They couldn't find them. She waited 35 minutes until someone found them. The only experience that didn't suck was the Quick Lane Service. They are the only reason why I come back. John Shervinski The 5 stars are for Quick Lane only .

February 10, 2016

Thank you Mr Shervinski for your feedback. Miscommunication happens from time to time when too many people get involved in a transaction. We apologize for any inconvenience that your daughter may have experienced. We look forward to assisting you and your daughter with any of your future automotive needs. Thank you for choosing Sunbury Motors.

recall problem

by from Sunbury, Pa. 17801 |

They took care of problem. Just hoped for a loaner car but none available. Should have been suggested when I made appt. since I would be without a car a whole day.

February 10, 2016

Thank you Nancy for your feedback. We apologize for the inconvenience. If it were to happen again that you know that you'd be in need of a loaner, please let our service dept know ahead of time and we'll do our best to accommodate you. We look forward to assisting you with all of your future automotive needs. Thank you for choosing Sunbury Motors.

Great service

by from New Columbia, Pa. |

I have a 2014 Ford Fusion. I have bought most of my vehicles from Sunbury because of the Sales staff and the service department they are always very helpful and kind.

February 10, 2016

Thanks so much for your feedback. If you ever need help, just give us a call. Happy motoring!

Butch Korenkiewicz

by from Wellsboro, PA |

The staff at Sunbury Motors was outstanding when we arrived to pick up our 2015 Lincoln MKS. They were very accommodating in meeting our time schedules when we notarized the tile for the trade-in, provided the necessary documentation for financing, discussed extended warranty and were patient in answering our questions. They did a thorough job of reviewing all the unique features on the new car. They were very polite and professional. However, this unit was ordered in July of 2015 and did not arrive until January of 2016. We felt this was unreasonable and were very disappointed with Ford/Lincoln Motor Company. Our response to question #2 is a result of our personal philosophy not to make recommendations to family and friends and should in no manner be considered a negative reflection on the staff at Sunbury Motors.

February 10, 2016

Thank you for your wonderful review of our Sales and Financial specialists here at our dealership. Unfortunately, we have no control over the assembly time at the factory. We believe that the quality of the vehicle itself will help you to understand that it was worth the wait. We look forward to assisting your with all of your future automotive needs. Thank you for choosing Sunbury Motors.

Service

by from Northumberland, PA |

Everything was excellent! My experience could not have been better!

February 5, 2016

Thanks for the feedback. If there is anything else we can do for you, please give us a call. Safe (and fun) driving!

Great place to do business..thanks to Ian and Mark

by from Harrisburg Pa |

We drove more than an hour to look at a car they had online on their website. They greeted us at the door and were friendly from the start ....without being pushy. The car we wanted to see was at a different lot of theirs which was 10-15 minutes away. Mark the Finance Manager offered to go get the car and bring it to us....rather than make us go find the other lot.....Greatly appreciated this gesture. While waiting they assessed our trade in...and got the process going. We worked with salesman Ian...who was friendly....helpful and not pushy. We did our research and came prepared with what we wanted for our trade in ....and what we were willing to pay for the car.... After just one " back and forth" with the manager....we agreed on a very good price and the deal was done. In and out in less than 2 hours... Great place...great people...and worth the drive to Sunbury. Not the feel of the big city dealers who are pushy....and just trying to make a buck. Thanks Ian....and Mark...for a great buying experience...

February 5, 2016

Thank you, YanksFan15, for your wonderful review. Customer satisfaction is our goal! We do all that we can to make your purchase experience as easy as possible. We appreciate that you came all the way that you did to allow us to give you your BEST DEAL!!! We look forward to assisting you with all of your future automotive needs. And please... Tell your Friends! Thank you for choosing Sunbury Motors!

Great Service

by from Elysburg, PA |

Great Service, Came in for service and it was performed in a timely manner.

February 2, 2016

We are happy to hear of your positive experience with our location, Ronald. Exceptional deals and positive customer service come standard with the dealership. Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. Thanks so much for your positive feedback!