Infiniti of Lafayette

New 877-468-7053 New 877-468-7053
Used 888-409-6942 Used 888-409-6942
Service 888-891-1749 Service 888-891-1749

Inspired Preformance

Great experience working with Luay and Azzam!

by from Lafayette, La |

Enjoyed working with Luay, he was very helpful and understanding while we worked through a vehicle purchase for my daughter. I am certain that he and Azzam secured the best deal for me, I highly recommend their services! Thanks gents!

Great experience

by from Baton Rouge, la |

Luay was very friendly and straightforward. He was not pushy and made me feel comfortable with the car buying process. The store was very clean and overall it was a pleasant experience.

Great Service.

by from Erath, La |

Although I have not bought a car from them, they keep up with me by phone and text and let me know what they have available and have tried to work with me in everyway possible...

Infiniti of Lafayette responded to this review

March 15, 2016

Thank you for letting everyone know about your great experience! Let us know if you need anything else in the future we are always more than happy to help!

Great Experience in buying Infinity CPO vehicle

by from Lafayette, LA |

Azzam Sobh was our sales consultant and helped us throughout the process of finding a Certified Pre-Owned Infiniti QX56, he is an excellent sales consultant, very knowledgeable and went out of his way to find the perfect vehicle for us! I would highly recommend him to anyone that is looking for a new or pre-owned Infiniti ! Everyone on the staff was extremely helpful, very courteous, friendly and went out their way to make sure that we were comfortable in making the ight decision. We drove home in our perfect Black Infiniti QX 56.

3rd experience

by from Lafayette,La |

Third vehicle from Infiniti of Lafayette, no problems at all!

Rebecca Jemerson

by from Saline, La. |

We were very satisfied with the service we got from Infiniti of Lafayette. They worked with us to get us what we needed.

Seamless Service

by from Jennings, LA |

I cannot begin to describe the pristine level of service. I work an hour from Lafayette, and was able to execute the preliminary purchase by phone and electronically. As I initially also explained my recovering financial situation, I was handled with the utmost compassion and reassurance. To my delight, within an hour, I was offered a wonderful financial construct. I basically then showed up to sign the papers and drove off in my new vehicle. Thank you, Bill Jones!!!

Great cary buying experience

by from Lafayette, la |

It was me and my husband's first time buying a car and to say I was nervous was an understatement. Fear of the unknown and making a big purchase had me stressed! Everyone at the dealership took such GREAT care of us, and truly, I can't imagine a better experience. I've heard horror stories of car buying, I don't think we will ever go anywhere else! Lucy was our salesman and he was incredibly helpful and patient with us! THANK YOU SO MUCH! :D

Great place to buy from. new or used super nice

by from Lafeyette la. |

Eric Adams is awesome . Nice very helpful and not pushy. Friendly atmosphere very fast on closing . Very knowledgable had us set up with all the hands free and even call to set up our new purchase with the insurance. Would recommend anyone in the market to go and give them a chance to earn your business.

Excellent service!

by from Lake Charles, LA |

I came to Infiniti Lafayette to test drive the QX80. Chris Snead was my salesperson. I normally dread car shopping, but he was not pushy and was well informed. He definitely knew his product. Every question was answered immediately with confidence. He took time to explain every feature that I had questions about. The day after my purchase, I had. Question about my new car and contacted Mr. Snead, he was quick to respond and took care of everything. The entire experience was great from the moment I walked in the door. I highly recommend Infiniti of Lafayette!

Infiniti of Lafayette responded to this review

November 10, 2015

We love to hear when one of our team members went the extra mile for the customer. If you ever need anything please don't hesitate to call and we hope you are loving your new vehicle!