Carriage House of New London

488 Colman St, New London, CT 06320

New 877-757-1483
Used 866-449-3509
Service 877-871-7149

Excellent customer service every customer every time no exceptions

Service at carriage house of new london

by from South Hadley MA |

Service is superb and I would highly recommend them we can purchase a car thru any dealer but service is why we return and overall they rate 100%

Exceedin my expectations at Carriage House

by from Gales Ferry, CT |

We have purchased over 50 vehicles as a couple and Carriage House Mercedes has unequivocally been the best dealership experience we have had. We have purchased many cars at local Southeastern CT dealerships as well as several in NY and Northern NJ due to company relocations. From the moment you walk into the large comfortable showroom, Carriage House works hard to make this a positive experience. We purchased our car four weeks ago when my wife needed a new vehicle as she gave hers to our son who is finishing college. Our salesman was Richard Brookes and he was very accomodating and let my wife try as many vehicles as she wanted on test drives to find the perfect car. His product knowledge and willingness to listen to her needs found her the perfect vehicle. We purhased a CPO vehicle and couldn't be happier. Everyone we've met from the Sales and Service Departments have been great. We had a few additions made to the vehicle and Patrick McCarthy, our service advisor, walked us through all the options and helped us make the best choices. We were provided with a spotless loaner car and our car was returned to us cleaned both inside and out just like it was at delivery. I'd like to think we'd expect all dealers to do this but in realtiy, this is the exception. We've been so happy we've just purchased a second vehicle from them to replace my old car. Check them out, highly recommended!!!!!

Excellent Experience

by from Oyster Bay, NY |

I purchased a car from Carriage House that was advertised on Cars.com. The car was exactly as advertised. When I arrived, the car was fully prepped and ready for a test drive. All negotiations proceeded most cordially. The entire experience was delightful. I hope to be a repear customer.