Mercedes-Benz of Huntsville

Used 888-670-1933
Service 866-527-7451

GREAT!!!!!!!!

by from Tuscumbia |

GREAT GROUP what else can be said!!!!!!!!!!!! I have purchased many vehicles over the years both new and used and this was by far the BEST EXPERIENCE!!!!!!!!!!!

Cordial Sales Representative

by from Huntsville, Al |

I acquired about a car I saw online at Mercedes in Huntsville. A representative contacted me in a timely manner. However, when I went to view the car it was at the auction. After my research, I found the car to be grossly over priced. I told the sales representative he told me he would look into it. I haven't heard from him.

Purchase of Smart Car

by from Union Grove, AL |

Purchase of Smart Car Very pleasant experience. Tonarius was very helpful and accommodating and was able to get me a very good deal on the Smart Car. I would highly recommend this dealership and sales person very highly

Best Ever!

by from Huntsville,Alabama |

First time I purchased a car and actually enjoyed the experience. Greg Melbo was are salesperson and he is wonderful. Top of the line service, no pressure, wonderful atmosphere,great experience. If you are interested in a Mercedes- Benz, please go to Mercedes -Benz of Huntsville,Alabama. Ask for Greg Melbo and tell him Dena Canfield sent you. You won"t be disappointed. 5 star all the way!

Awesome experience in purchasing a Mercedes-Benz

by from Decatur, AL |

Awesome experience in purchasing a Mercedes-Benz My wife and I went to Mercedes-Benz of Huntsville with a lot of questions. After setting down with Nolan Ryan for a few minutes, all our questions were answered. Mr. Ryan listened to exactly what we were looking for, and within a few minutes we were test drive the car of our dreams. Thanks Nolan for your expertise and full filling our dreams. Van and Renee Uhlman

GREAT BUYING EXPERIENCE

by from Albertville, AL |

I recently purchased a new GLK 350 from this dealership. I used a buying service so I could get a great loan rate. Consequently, there was no negotiation on the price, but the dealer honored the buying service approved sales price. I traded in two cars. They quoted a trade in price for the two cars, which I thought was fair, without even seeing the cars!! Greg Melbo was my sales consultant. He was very professional, and made the buying experience one of the easiest ever. At delivery, he explained the pertinent functions of the vehicle without belaboring what can be a tedious process. My wife and I were treated very well. We would definitely consider making another purchase from Greg at Mercedes Benz of Huntsville. Michael Brantley was very thorough during the financing part and very professional. He did not try to sell us anything else or put pressure on us to deviate from the agreed upon sales price. We recommend Mercedes Benz of Huntsville without reservation.

Acceptional

by from Cullman, AL |

Acceptional I did not go to Huntsville today to purchase a car but I am always looking. I have a 2000 E350 and have enjoyed it immencely. The car still runs like it was new but the interior and exterior leaves alot to be desired. My next car was to be a SUV of some sort. I am partial to Mercedes but was unable to find a "good" deal in Columbus GA or Birmingham AL. I knew what I wanted (GLK 350 white) so my husband and I venture to the Huntsville dealership. I have not visited this dealership before but was very impressed with the friendliness and knowledge our salesman had. His name was Greg Melbo. After several hours of intense discussion we purchased a 2012 white GLK 350 and I am deliriously happy.Thanks for a job well done Greg.

MB - Huntsville, AL GREAT

by from Pensacola, Fl |

This was the best car purchasing experience ever. Greg and the team at MB-Huntsville worked so hard for me. There was a slight hiccup with the first vehicle that I originally order but Greg continued to look and look for the exact vehicle i wanted. MB-Huntsville was the only MB dealer in the southeast US that could get what I wanted through their diligent work and attention to detail. I live in florida and I drove all the way to Huntsville to purchase my MB because they define the excellence and customer service. I was working with MB-New Orleans, Jacksonville, Miami, and Atl and none of them came close to providing me with what i wanted. I asked wanted a 2011 MB C300 white/tan sport pkg with less that 50k miles and i need this exact vehicle. I had a price that i could not exceed, therefore MB-Huntsvilles got me a 2011 MB C300 - white/tan, sport pkg, premium pkg, with only 17k miles for the price they quoted me for the original vehicle. WOW... And the found the car in Kansas City, Kansas haha. You talk about expanding your search :)))). I will always send ppl to them and I will tell them its worth the drive b/c i love my new ride. I have gotten so many compliments on it. MB-Huntsvilles and Greg Melbo are the best team of car salesmen I have ever encountered. There was no pressure to buy but they worked extremely hard to get what i wanted. I wish I could authorize a pay raise for Greg Melbo; he will definitely have me and my peoples business. And we will drive from Florida to Huntsville. The ride back in the new car was also a great way to feel the acceleration and smooth ride.

great Service

by from Huntsville, AL |

I was greeted nicely by John upon arrival and sent in with George to take care of my service. George was nice, prompt and had me on my way back to work with Derrick. Derrick, the driver, is always also very nice. It's obvious that when everybody is in a good mood and so nice, that management is also doing a good job. George also had the car cleaned up, so it was like leaving in a new car again.

Great experience

by from Huntsville, AL |

My wife and I had no idea we were going to buy a car yesterday. We were comparing several different brands at different dealerships. Clint Long helped us find what we wanted and offered a deal we could not refuse.I had considered selling my old car but the dealership offered what I felt was a very fair trade. Very professional presentation and closing. Paper work is always long, but Mike Brantley made the experience pleasurable. I plan to be a repeat customer.