Mercedes-Benz of Little Rock

8 Colonel Glenn Plaza Dr, Little Rock, AR 72210

New 866-984-1204 New866-984-1204
Used 866-984-1156 Used866-984-1156
Service 888-251-9313 Service 888-251-9313

From all of us at Mercedes-Benz of Little Rock: Welcome Home!

Unique Situation -- Made Easy

by from Minneapolis, Minnesota |

I did something I thought I'd never do. I purchased a used car online from Barret McAlister's Little Rock dealership, and had it shipped to my home in Minneapolis, Minnesota. Barrett was terrific, and he made it easy. He was attentive to details, accessible, friendly and prompt (including evenings, when the dealership was closed). Since I wasn't physically at the dealership, I had to rely on Barrett's thorough and careful assessment of the car and his honesty. He kindly and carefully explored all areas of the car, set us up on Skype video (to visually review the car, inch-by-inch), and showed me all of the imperfections (very few) and features of this used car. I would recommend Barrett and the dealership to anyone. Barrett did what he said he would do, in terms of shipping me papers to sign, and getting the car to me on time and in good condition. Plus, I purchased the car for a very good price. Thank you, Barrett McAlister. Nice work.

November 6, 2015

Thanks John! Our only regret is that we did not get to meet you face to face, so we will have to make sure that we Skype soon! Welcome Home from all of us here at Mercedes-Benz of Little Rock!

Professional!

by from Alamosa, Colorado |

Searching for a used vehicle, Barret was very helpful and prompt with returning emails, texts and calls. Although I didn't end up purchasing vehicle from them, I will definitely keep them in mind on my next go round! thanks Barret

Great service!

by from Byram, MS |

The entire experience was fast and easy! Barrett in the e-commerce division provided excellent service.

November 6, 2015

Lonnie, we know the drive from Jackson was a long one and appreciate the fact that you and your wife made it, especially with the hours your wife works as a nurse. We haop that she got all the rest she needed on the trip over here. It was a quick visit, but it sure was good! From all of us here at Mercedes-Benz of Little Rock, Welcome Home!

Great service.

by from Memphis tn |

Barrett Mcallister was honest and provided great service. I would do business w/him again.

November 4, 2015

Thank you so much for making the drive to Little Rock from Memphis. We think that you are going to love your new car fro many years to come and we look forward to seeing you the next time you are in town!

Great service.

by from Memphis tn |

November 4, 2015

Amazing Service, Amazing Deal, Amazing Experience

by from Fort Smith, AR |

We searched cars.com and other online sites trying to find the perfect vehicle for us. We found one at another dealership and one at Mercedes-Benz LR. After reviewing the deals from both dealerships it was quickly clear that Mercedes-Benz LR was giving us the best deal. We agreed on a price before deciding toDribe to LR from 3 hrs away. Once onsite we were treated like royalty by Barrett and the sales team. The vehicle was pulled up out front and ready for us to inspect. Everyone at Mercedes-Benz was completely honest even pointing out minor scratches on this used vehicle. They buying experience was actually an enjoyable experience. We will definitely be looking for Barrett and the Mercedes-Benz team when it comes time for our next purchase!

November 6, 2015

Steven and Katie, we are so grateful that you were willing to make the drive to see us to pick up your new car. I assure you that Miss Ava was the highlight of our week! If there is anything that you need in the future, please do not hesitate to let us know. From all of us here at Mercedes-Benz of Little Rock, Welcome Home :-)

Service, not selling

by from Little Rock, Ar |

I don't know about you, but I would rather have a root canal than go car shopping! But our visit to Mercedes-Benz of Little Rock changed that. We made an inquiry online and were contacted promptly (the other two dealers that I made inquiries to never responded) and in a manner which was most surprising. They were not trying to sell, but inquiring as to how they could serve. That was the attitude throughout our entire experience. From the car being pulled up front and cooled off, the presentation of numbers and and the adjustments made to them, to the paperwork in the finance office, first class customer service was not just something we hoped for, but something we experienced.

November 6, 2015

Nicole, It is always a breath of fresh air to hear that we able to be of service to you and that your experience was a positive one. We look forward to seeing you and your family many times over the coming years. From all of us here at Mercedes-Benz of Little Rock, Welcome Home!

Great Salesman

by from Little Rock, AR |

Barrett McAlister is an awesome person and salesman. No pressure, laid back, informative and professional. We could not have asked for a better experience. Thank you Barrett for all you have done. We will recommend you to everyone we know.

November 6, 2015

Thanks Matt! It was a pleasure getting to know you and your family and we look forward to our friendship growing over the years to come :-)

Great experience!

by from little Rock, AR |

Super customer service! We worked with Barrett and he got everything taken care of via the phone. Showed up, signed papers, and drove off the lot in 30 min! Everyone is so friendly at the store and this was a great experience!

August 3, 2015

Thanks Sammie, it was a great experience for us too! Not only do you have a great Mercedes, but your daughter is super cute and your husband is pretty darn cool :-) From all of us here at Mercedes-Benz of Little Rock, Welcome Home.

Best buying experience!

by from Searcy, AR |

We were thinking of buying a new suv but really were thinking of another Yukon. My wife had looked at some Mercedes ML350 and liked them but we weren't sure about them as we hadn't sat in or driven one. We went to Mercedes of Little Rock. We were greeted and they were a tad busy but within 5 minutes we were introduced to Barrett McAlister. Barrett showed us an ML350 and proceeded to show and tell all the features it had. We were impressed withy the safety and his honesty about what it would and wouldn't do. We went for a drive and fell in love with the ride. Now mind you we weren't really ready to buy, but when we sat down a couple hours later and talked about it casually, the deal was really good. Good enough to sleep on it, which I asked to do. Yes they wanted to sell the car but there were no pressure tactics and it was actually pleasant and we left feeling as if it was a good idea. We talked on the phone later and after a couple minor adjustments we had a deal and a car was on way in the color of my wife's choosing. We have never had a car deal this smooth or pleasant. Barrett and the entire team made sure we had everything we needed the entire time we were there and when we picked up the ML350. The dealership is very well laid out and pleasing to the eye and comfortable to be in. It's spread out so your not on top of other people but cozy in each area. We will definitely be back when we are ready for another one.

May 8, 2015

It was pleasant for us too, Vanatters! From all of us here at Mercedes-Benz of Little Rock, Welcome Home.