Denny Menholt Chevrolet

(4.8) 5.0 6 Reviews

1341 N Main St, Spanish Fork, UT 84660

excellent service dept

by from billings mt |

This is the best service dept in billings mt. Even though I bought my car from another dealership they treated me better than dodge where I bought the car. Thank you toni! My next car will be from deny men holt Chevrolet.

Menholt Service Unequaled!

by from Billings, MT |

I need to tell you how impressed I was with all aspects of my service with Denny Menholt's dealership in Billings, MT! Every employee I encountered was very professional. I especially want to express my deepest appreciation for the professionalism, courtesy and personal attention by the Service Manager, Scott Girardot. The time and effort he put in for my seat bolt recall are unequaled! G. Nance

Very Happy

by from Sidney, MT. |

Bill did a great job showing us what he had available. Answered all of our questions and was very accommodating in every aspect. We got a great deal and plan to visit again in the future!

Great people to work work!

by from Billings, Mt |

Brian Fisher was an absolute pleasure to work with. He made the entire process fun and made sure he answered all my questions. There's no doubt in my mind who to send people to that need a car and who I'm going to when it's time to trade in or buy another one. Thanks for everything Brian, I LOVE my 2015 Equinox.

above average customer service

by from Springville, UT |

My wife and I purchased a 2014 Chevrolet Cruze. Cameron was extremely polite and professional. Our time at the dealer was exceptionally pleasant. We couldn't have asked for a friendlier sales associate. Thank you Cameron for making our first new car buying experience a memorable one.

Happy Owner of a 2011 Cadillac STS

by from Spanish Fork, UT |

The guys at Menholt know their stuff. The only reason I'm taking time to review them is because my experience was so good and smooth that it would be a crime not to share. If I could boil my experience down to one word it would be transparency. Everything about the transaction was in front of my eyes; nothing was kept from me. It engendered a genuine trust for the guys and made me feel like they were on my side. If you want an honest and strait forward buying experience, go see the guys at Menholt.