Sullivan-Parkhill Imports, Inc.

401 W Marketview Dr, Champaign, IL 61822

Review - Lisa Jerutka

by from Champaign, |

Wanted to let you know how helpful Lisa Jerutka has been in providing me information about different cars that may me suitable for my future car replacement. She has been very professional and knowledgeable for various cars and features that would fit me needs. I have recommended her to different people who have been thinking of car-shopping.

Great Sales Experience

by from Champaign, IL |

I had Lisa as a sales person. I own a BMW X5 at the moment and I consider buying a new German SUV, either another BMW, waiting for the X7 to come out, or a big Mercedes SUV. Lisa was very good in explaining everything and listing the differences and pointing out the advantages of the Mercedes brand. I think she has a lot of technical understanding, that German engineering background, which makes her fit perfectly into the Sullivan Parkhill dealership. She answered all my questions and was very friendly.

Service manager did excellent job

by from Champaign, IL |

I highly recommend this service facility. Service Manager Mike Lawson explained the advantages of per-paid maintenance, and told me exactly what services were recommended for my car and why. He did an excellent job! The technicians here always do great work. I will definitely be using this facility again for future service needs.

Happy Day!

by from Champaign, Ilinois |

Friendly staff that keep you informed as a repair situation proceeds and helps the owner feel more confident in a positive outcome.

I am very with happy with prompt services provide.

by from Champaign IL |

Friendly reception, especially offered by the service manager. When requested, he took time to explain the work that was done on my car and extended services for other problems that needs attention in the future.

Showroom and grounds I saw were clean and polished

by from Topeka, Kansas |

Lisa answered my questions quickly. i had done most of my research beforehand. The website answered many of my questions and it was easy to navigate.

Excellent Service - both front office/service

by from Savoy, IL |

The staff make you feel comfortable and more like a friend than a customer. The technicians are excellent and never have had a problem with the services.

Mercedes dealership service

by from Champaign |

Mike in mercedes service was absolutely awesome. Unlike other people I've worked with he checked to see if things were under warranty and saved me a great deal of money. In addition he emailed me a complete work up of my car and the pricing.

Nightmare service

by from Rossville, IL |

I guess since my last horrific review was removed, I'll reiterate and warn on how truly awful this experience was. In 2005, we purchased a 1995 W124 E320. That?s our baby. She?s been MB serviced since day one. We bought her in SC, moved to UT and finally ended up in the heartland here in IL. In October 2013, we took her in for service (in 2005 she had approximately 80K and now sits kissing 120k miles). 7 months later and twice the original estimate, we got her back to the tune of $14k. Within 300 miles, the ?Check Engine? light came on. I guess that must be part of the additional feature of having to replace the cams doing the head gasket. Oh wait, that must be having to replace the entire exhaust system to repair the exhaust manifold. Silly me, that must be from replacing the engine wiring harness to fix the power antenna! Lack of communication, incompetent service and arrogance were the themes of that nightmare experience. The icing on the cake was getting a "new" invoice upon checkout for MORE money that we'd never seen before. Thankfully, I had printed out the invoice that was emailed to me. That saved me almost $300. Incompetence is the order of the day at this place. I wonder if this review will be deleted as well. I haven't said anything that isn't true. What say you Mr. Jake?

Survey

by from Champaign, IL |

My husband always takes the car, and he feels the service is speedy and they only fix what is broken. Do not try to sell him services he does not really need.