Mercedes-Benz of Salisbury

(3.0) 5 Reviews

2013 N Salisbury Blvd, Salisbury, MD 21801

Poor communication and false promises.

by from Charlotte, NC |

Beyond disappointed with this dealership and its team. Put a down payment on a GLK250, made arrangements to drive 12 hours to pick up the car, and we were called by the salesman two hours later to inform us that the manager had elected to sell the car to a customer in the dealership who had not yet put any money on the table. To make the situation worse, we spoke to the manager, Rob who openly said "this happens all the time" and then went on blame his own salesman, Duane for the mistake. Absolutely unprofessional and embarrassing on their part. It is a shame that this team is representing a luxury brand as impeccable as Mercedes-Benz.

Mercedes-Benz of Salisbury responded to this review

January 9, 2016

Jordan, Thank you for sharing your experience with us and allowing us the opportunity to ensure this doesn't happen again. I have spoken to Duane as well as the General Sales Manager, Alex Macatuno, and both were very apologetic and would like to be able to make it up to you in any way that we possibly can. Alex let me know that if there is any other vehicle in our inventory that you would be interested in that he would absolutely have it delivered to you and would be sure to beat any price you were to find on it elsewhere. He also ensured me that the policy on deposits and sales has been changed due to what happened in your situation. We do care very much about our customers, whether in our showroom or 12 hours away, and this is not the norm. While there are no excuses for what happened I do believe it did come down to a matter of timing and that it may not have been a mistake on Duane's part as much as it was that he was not aware that there was a customer on the way to purchase the vehicle who had inquired online on the 23rd of December. Having said that, we do sincerely apologize for the situation and for letting you down and would love to be able to make it up to you. I was literally just informed as I was responding that we just traded a 2015 GLK250 Bluetec Palladium Silver with Black interior with apx. 4,000 miles. I will have Duane reach out to you with details if you are still looking. Please feel free to reach out to me either on my cell, 443-968-4184 or via email; mfitzgerald@pohankaofsalisbury.com if there is anything I can do to help. You are also welcome to reach out to the GSM Alex Macatuno directly at 410-202-3560 or via email; amacatuno@pohankaofsalisbury.com. Thank you again for your feedback, I hope to hear from you soon. Meghan Fitzgerald Director of Digital Media Pohanka Automotive Group of Salisbury 410-202-3625 (w) 443-968-4184 (c)

No help

by from Harbeson, De |

Stopped in to test drive 2 cars. Walked the lot for 20 mins. and no one came out to help me or my wife. Was planning to buy in a couple weeks.

leasing a car

by from Deland FL |

I have lease 3 Mercedes Benz from Bob Sadler and Mercedes Benz of Salisbury. Every single time it has been outstanding!!! I will never utilize another dealership or salesperson. Knowledgeable, low pressure, honest and an overall fun experience! Pete Dunn

Excellence in Sales and Service

by from Salisbury |

I leased a C Class and an E Class from Mercedes Benz of Salisbury and both transactions were excellent. The staff really cares about customer service. The facility is clean and the service department is comfortable and again the people are top notch. I highly recommend them, great job Guys and Gals!

Excellence in Sales and Service