Mercedes-Benz of Centerville

1 Loop Rd, Dayton, OH 45459

New 888-638-1843 New 888-638-1843
Used 888-477-3147 Used 888-477-3147
Service 888-621-1911 Service 888-621-1911

Welcome to Mercedes-Benz of Centerville, Serving the Community for over 35 years.

Could not have been easier

by from Villa Hills KY |

I purchased my 2007 ML 320 CDI from Travis about 2 weeks ago. The process could not have been simpler. I live an hour away and we were able to get most everything done via email. I showed up 45 minutes before close to drive the car and the sign paper work and Travis was a delight. My experience with Travis & MB of Centerville could not have been any better.

June 5, 2015

Thank you for letting us know how we're doing! We will be sure to let Travis know you were so pleased with his level of customer service. We hope you enjoy your ML 320 CDI!

Knowledgeable staff, Great Service/Communication

by from Trotwood, Ohio |

My experience with Mercedes-Benz of Centerville was First Class! Looking for the vehicle for me, delivery of the vehicle and communication after I brought the vehicle is excellent. Thank you

May 1, 2015

We appreciate the kind words! Thank you for choosing Mercedes-Benz of Centerville! We look forward to doing business with you in the future!

Great buying experience

by from Dayton OH |

I just bought a certified GLK 350 from this dealership & I have to say coming from someone who hates buying a car & the whole process it was very pleasant. From the salesperson, Scott to the Manager, Ted to the F&I Manager Ken they all made it very painless & smooth for me & also quick! I love the car/SUV & would definitely recommend them to friends/family.

May 1, 2015

Thank you for the sharing your recent experience with us, Diane! We hope you enjoy your GLK 350. We hope you continue to choose Mercedes-Benz of Centerville for any car or service needs you have!

Forgot

by from Centerville, OH |

Purchased my 2007 from this dealer, but would not buy another one from the, Poor repair service and I would not recommend my friends.

November 18, 2014

Thank you for your feedback, Mr. Fones. We are looking into this further and hope to get in touch with you privately to address your concerns. We take customer feedback very seriously in providing our customers with the best service possible and ensuring your complete satisfaction. We hope to have another opportunity to show you our appreciation and change your opinion of our dealership.

Excellent buying experience!

by from Kettering, OH |

I bought my ML350 from this dealership and had the best experience I've ever had purchasing a vehicle. My sales person was very professional, extremely helpful and knowledgeable. I didn't feel pressured at all which is a new experience for me while shopping for a vehicle. I highly recommend this dealership if you're in the market for a Mercedes-Benz!

November 18, 2014

Thank you so much for your kind words, Sam! We were happy to assist and hope you're enjoying your new ML350! Please don't hesitate to stop in and see us for any of your car needs in the future.