Capital Toyota

5808 Lee Highway, Chattanooga, TN 37421

New 888-839-5813 New888-839-5813
Used 866-447-9344 Used866-447-9344
Service 888-887-7143 Service 888-887-7143

Before You Buy......Capital Toyota!

Capital Toyota is the best place to buy!

by from Tunnel Hill, GA |

We were greeted right away by a salesperson named Alisha. She was knowledgeable about the vehicle we were interested in. The general manager was very helpful too. The financial officer did everything he could and was very trustworthy. The RAV was beautiful but what sold me was the team at Capital. Great folks who make it worthwhile to visit.

August 7, 2015

Thank you for your kind words about Alisha. We?re glad she could help provide an enjoyable car buying experience for you. Please let us know how we can help again in the future, and enjoy your new RAV!

Fantastic Auto Purchase Experience

by from Knoxville, TN |

I had a fantastic auto purchase experience at Capital Toyota. I live in Knoxville and drove down to Chattanooga to get a better deal than I was offered in Knoxville. Capital Toyota did not have the vehicle I wanted, but located me one at another dealership - and had it shipped in. I was very pleased with the deal Capital gave me on my trade, and was equally pleased with the final price I paid for my new Highlander. Capital's Sales Manager, Ed Emerson, went out of his way to ensure I walked away a happy customer. I could not be more pleased with the deal I got and the way I was treated by Capital Toyota. I would recommend anyone looking for a new Toyota or Lexus to give Ed a call. He will take care of you. Scott C., Knoxville, TN

March 11, 2016

Scott, thank you for taking the drive down from Knoxville to see us here at Capital Toyota! We truly appreciate your business, as we would not be where we are today without great customers like you. We work hard to make your car buying experience great, helping you find exactly what you are looking for within your budget. Our sales team is always here to help you, as is our service team for any future automotive repairs you may need to come down for. Congratulations on your new Highlander! We look forward to the opportunity to work with you in the future!

Repeat customer since 2013

by from Hixson Tennessee |

I take 5 vehicles to this dealership for service I trust their judgement always honest with me been doing business since 2013. They also do add-ons for my trucks nice clean work. No problems does not affect your factory warranty. The service staff is awesome, parts is very knowledgable about what they sell. Sales does very good too.

January 14, 2016

We greatly appreciate your loyalty, Justin! Our service department is very skilled when it comes to performing both routine maintenance and adding extra accessories to your vehicles. We are happy that you trust us to take care of all of your vehicles, as we enjoy ensuring your safety and satisfaction. Thank you for your feedback, and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

good deal'friendly

by from Robbinsville,NC |

Even though I did not buy a car they were GREAT. The location was very clean and easy to find.Test driving was no problem.Just my son could not decide on what he wanted to do at the moment. Friendly and very knowledgeable staff.

August 6, 2015

Thank you so much for your review! We were more than happy to assist you and your son and hope to see you two again. Please let us know if there is anything we can help you with!

I'm back home Toyota!

by from Chattanooga, tn |

Drove Celica's in the 70's & 80's & loved them! It's been awhile since I've driven a Toyota. Took a Rav4 for a test drive and loved it. I love the style, the interior & the backup camera is great! I did not like the old style with the spare tire mounted on the back of the door. The spare is now out of the way under the floor of back cargo area. Everyone was very pleasant & friendly. I would recommend this dealership!!

June 30, 2015

Thank you so much for your kind review and recommendation, Suzanne! On behalf of the entire Capital Toyota family, congratulations on the purchase of your new RAV4! We are glad to hear you enjoyed your car-buying experience with our friendly staff, and we hope to see you again for all your RAV4's routine maintenance! Welcome back to Toyota!

2015 Tundra

by from Chattanooga, TN |

When I went in to purchase my new vehicle, Alicia Normand and Detha Yoder went above and beyond to make sure I was comfortable with my purchase. I have never been treated so kind by a sales team. Capital Toyota will be at the top of my recommendations to my friends and family. Thank you

May 28, 2015

You are very welcome, Jeremy, and thank you for your kind review and recommendation! We are happy to hear you enjoyed your car-buying experience with Alicia and Detha, and we look forward to seeing you again for all your future automotive needs!

New Truck Purchase

by from Ooltewah TN |

Staff was pleasant. The Finance Guy was fantastic.. Very much appreciated his input. They still owe me stuff for my car.. If they make that happen in a timely fashion then it will have been a hassle free and pleasant experience..

May 26, 2015

Thank you for your kind review! We are happy to hear you enjoyed the no-hassle car-buying experience we pride ourselves on delivering, and we look forward to seeing you again for all your future automotive needs!

service dept.

by from Cleveland, TN |

What good is customer "service" if no one responds to phone calls or returns calls. The co. should make the necessary adjustments to increase service capacity.

February 4, 2015

Thank you for your feedback, Steve, and we are sorry to learn of your dissatisfaction with your recent service experience. We pride ourselves on consistently delivering excellent customer service, and we apologize if you feel we failed to meet those expectations. The lack of follow up you experienced is deeply concerning to us, and we will investigate your comments fully, so we can ensure this never happens in the future. Please do not hesitate to contact our Service Manager, Marty Woody, directly at (423) 892-0661 with any additional information or concerns you have regarding your experience. We appreciate your feedback, and we hope for an opportunity in the future to prove our commitment to delivering excellent customer service to your personally.

Buying Experience

by from Signal, Mountain. TN |

I bought a Tacoma from Capital Toyota through the salesman, Allen Cay. Allen was knowledgeable about the vehicle and was easy to work with---no high pressure. I work with Allen over a week's time and he stayed in touch as I checked options to try to find a model with particular features. Eventually, Allen located a vehicle at another dealer. He arranged the transfer and had the car ready for pickup at my convenience. He had noticed a few fine scratches in the side rear window which were virtually unnoticable. Rather than try to sneak the damage by me, he pointed at the problem and said a replacement window had been ordered. The lack of pressure and the integrity made for a good buying experience.

January 24, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review, Benton, and congratulations on the purchase of you new Tacoma! We are happy to hear Allen's ability to provide the no-pressure, honest car-buying experience we pride ourselves on delivering resulted in a pleasant purchasing experience for you, and we look forward to seeing you again for all your Tacoma's routine maintenance!

Poor Customer Service

by from Chattanooga |

Not so great. Will not call me back. Just wanted to get a straight answer from someone other than Mr. Hyde.

December 10, 2014

We are sorry to hear you have not enjoyed your interactions with us, and we apologize for any miscommunication that caused you to not receive the answers you were looking for. We pride ourselves on delivering excellent customer service, and are troubled we may have fallen short of that expectation with you. Please contact me directly at 423-892-0661, and I will be more than happy to answer any questions you have. Thank you, and we hope for an opportunity to better serve you in the future!