D-Patrick Nissan

Service 888-513-4129

What's in your driveway?

Nissan juke

by from Newburgh, in |

I recently leased a Nissan Juke with the help of Arick Mitchell . He was very helpful without being pushy. The new dealership building is very nice. It was a good experience and would recommend them to my friends.

September 15, 2014

Bob, thank you for your business and review. Aric is an asset to our team and we are also very happy to have the new building to better serve our customer's needs. Thank you again. #HappyDriving

easiest car deal i have ever made!

by from crossville, il |

I have bought a number of cars in my life and this has to of been the easiest by far! Aric Mitchell was very informative and so calm..I never once felt pushed or felt as if his time was more important than ours..Thanks so much Aric for taking the stress out of buying our new Juke! I love it!

Great experience!

by from Evansville, IN |

Our salesman, Jim Marshall was outstanding. He took the time to get to know us and what we needed. Overall, I could not have asked for a better rep to help with the overall process

March 13, 2015

Thak you for sharing your experience with us and Jim! Thank you for your business. #HappyDriving

Easiest Car Purchase I've ever made!

by from Poseyville IN |

I sent in an inquiry about pricing on a Nissan Rouge and within 24 hours I had a salesmen that was quick to respond and very knowledgable about the vehicle of interest. I don't have the best of credit due to no fault of my own and didn't want to test drive and get my hopes up of not being able to make the purchase. With a few easy steps and questions Aaron Miller was able to get me a loan for the full amount I needed and in a price range I could afford. Thanks D-Patrick for ringing in the new year in my new sporty SUV!

January 8, 2015

Beth thank you for your feedback and thank you for your business. Enjoy the new SUV! #HappyDriving

Great salesmen but service department big inconven

by from Evansville,in |

I love my Nissan. I think a lot of the man who sold it to me (Cleveland). The people that work for the service department are wonderful; but I expect more. I've had vehicles from other dealerships and having my vehicle serviced has never been this much of a chore. I understand they have a shuttle service but if that doesn't work with your schedule don't expect a loaner vehicle ( something most dealerships offer without question) and expect to wait for shuttle. Although, I love my Nissan and think a lot of Cleveland I wouldn't buy from D-Patrick unless they remedied this inconvenience for their consumers, which isn't asking much.

November 11, 2014

Author thank you for sharing your experience and giving us an opportunity to serve our customers better. We would like to know a little more about your experience. Can you email chumm@dpat.com with any additional details and your contact information? We also think Cleveland is a great source of information and easy to work with! I hope to hear from you soon.

Great salesman

by from Boonville, IN |

I just purchased a new Juke from Cleveland Gilbert and it was a very easy purchase. Both he and Adam (GM) worked with me on getting the most for my trade. Cleveland was very knowledgeable on the products that he is selling. It is nice to be treated like customers use to be treated. I do highly recommend D-Patrick Nissan and Cleveland Gilbert for your vehicle needs.

November 11, 2014

Mark thank you for sharing your experience for others to see. We also think Cleveland and Adam are a great source for our customers! #HappyDriving

Looked at Mercedes, BMW and bought a 370 Z

by from Evansville, IN. |

Ben Block, what a great guy. Answered every question, very knowledgeable about the autos he showed me. I never felt any pressure from him or any other person I talked with. I must have talked with Ben six times and he never failed to impress me with his laid back attitude and eagerness to be helpful. He introduced me to Tony who also made the shopping experience more pleasurable. I looked at the Mercedes SL and a BMW. I was about to purchase the BMW when I happened to see a Nissan 370Z on the next lot. I met Zack and the Nissan new car manager Scotty and had the same experience that I had with Ben and Tony. Love my new 370 Z. What a great car. I have had to visit the service dept. for scheduled service and that experience couldn't have been better. The people are friendly, and helpful. I believe that I chose the right dealer to purchase from. I have and will continue to recommend D-Patrick to others.

September 17, 2014

Joseph, thank you for your feedback and business. We are extremely excited that you chose to share your experience from both our Motoplex and Nissan dealerships. We will gladly share with both teams and encourage them to keep up the great work. #HappyDriving

My New Murano

by from Evansville, IN |

Kevin answered every question I could think to ask and even offered information I didn't think to ask about. He was extremely patient and courteous during any/all conversations. I was very impressed that he was so complementary and supportive of D-Patrick Dealership and his co-workers. His communication skills, as well as his knowledge of the various vehicles made the entire procedure of selection and procuring my new Murano a completely positive experience. He allowed me all the time I needed to be comfortable about the choices I needed to make to assure I was selecting the vehicle that matched the options I desired. I am very pleased and will not hesitate to recommend him to others.

September 12, 2014

Cheryl thank you for your review and business. We will gladly share with Kevin and the rest of our leadership team! #HappyDriving

The Chad Humm experience

by from Evansville, Indiana |

Chad is a very laid-back guy that not only took the time to explain the paperwork, but also took the time to listen to me ramble on about things that had nothing to do with the process of buying a car. I highly recommend him.

November 11, 2014

James thank you for your review and business. #HappyDriving

Great experience

by from Southern IL |

I'm a first time customer of D-Patrick. Cleveland Gilbert took care of us from the time I sent an inquiry through the website right through driving my new car off the lot. He was friendly and informative and I felt like the entire experience was no pressure. I had a lot of extra questions, all of which he took the time to research and answer to my full satisfaction. My only complaint with my experience was that we had over an hour wait to get in to talk to the finance department. It was a Thursday afternoon and they said there was only one guy in the department, so waiting is understandable (and might not have happened on a different day) but no less frustrating. That being said, once we made it in to the finance office everything went very quickly, we were able to get a 0% rate, and we were presented with optional extras but there was no pressure put on us to buy the extras. Besides the great service we got from Cleveland and the great loan terms the finance department got for us, we were given a price on the car that was highly competitive even compared to quotes we got from bigger dealerships in St. Louis and Louisville. I would recommend D-Patrick to others and will keep them in mind for my next purchase.

August 23, 2014

Brandon thank you for your feedback and business. Bigger isnt always better and thank you for the opportunity to earn you business. We also think Cleveland does an outstanding job with internet inquiries. I am going to take your feedback on the hour wait for the finance department to our ownership. We will discuss and continue to try and improve our processes so you leave feeling we respected your time to the very best of our ability. Thank you again and enjoy your new vehicle. #HappyDriving

Aaron Miller sold my wife a Juke & hewashelpful

by from Evansville, Ind |

Aaron Miller sold my wife a Juke & he was very helpful & very understanding , He found the color she wanted & also all the features she requested, I think Aaron is a great asset to the NISAN FAMILY keep up the good work. Larry & Gloria Shane

August 23, 2014

Larry thank you for this feedback and for your business. Aaron is an asset to our team and we will share this review with him. Enjoy your new Juke and #HappyDriving