Mini of Bedford

209 S River Rd, Bedford, NH 03110

New 877-831-2365 New 877-831-2365
Used 888-485-3763 Used 888-485-3763
Service 877-895-7641 Service 877-895-7641

Love my Mini love this dealership

by from Bedford , NH |

I am 100 percent satisfied, purchased three Mini Coopers form this dealership never disappointed with sale or service after

Best auto dealer ever!

by from Hillsboro, NH |

Mini of Bedford is the best dealership I have ever used. The place with the most honest, friendly, helpful, group of people. The waiting area is great. Snacks, drinks and wifi, makes waiting much less painful. When all is done, the car is washed and vacuumed. Great place to go to purchase and service your car. I enjoy doing business with Joel in services. Very. Informative and pleasant.

LOVE my Mini Cooper S!

by from Massachusetts |

VERY happy with the car and the buying process from beginning to end. Would highly recommend this dealer.

Excellent warranty work!

by from Milford nh |

My experience is limited to four years of warranty work. Their customer service and work on the car has been first rate for the entire time! I have zero complaints.

NO STRESS....

by from Manchester, NH |

Visiting my local mini dealer is always a pleasure!!! The service manager is always funny and will listen to any concerns I have no matter how trivial they may seem. The facility is always clean and coffee bar well stocked. Overall, thumbs up!!! PS. Recently we purchased a larger vehicle for my husband from another dealer. As much as we love their service department, they could learn a lot from my mini dealer. Everything from delivery of the car to a minor detail.... Cleanliness of their facility. And, this was a luxury vehicle. So thank you mini guys!!!

Great experience

by from Concord, NH |

Was looking around at a lot of different options for a new vehicle and was very pleased with the process at Bedford Mini. They were educational, friendly and respected my time.

Problem solvers, great service, super clean dealer

by from Manchester, NH |

Van was instrumental in helping me find the right car within a tight financial situation. He made the sales process simple, the financing was easy, and there was no pressure for purchasing anything extra - only to be aware of what was available. I've also had the car serviced there 3 times and their advisors are super friendly, communicative, and the work is excellent, including a nice wash and vacuum. The waiting area is flexible if you want to sit and watch the news, read, or sit at a high top and work - free wireless, as well as free coffee, drinks, and snacks.

Great service!

by from North sandwich nh |

What can I say excellent service!! Explained in detail service performed And done in a timely manor!

An amazing experience

by from New Hampshire |

We went to Mini of Bedford knowing exactly what we wanted and did plenty of research before we got there. We had a great salesman who was more than happy to make that happen for us. We couldn't be happier! Lorraine and Dave Dewey

Great service every time!

by from Amherst, NH |

The buying experience was so great we went back and got a second one for my husband! Any time my car needs servicing, I have no issues getting an appointment that works for me. The service is quick. It's a pleasant place to wait for the car to be finished. Best dealership I have ever dealt with for anything I need. If either of our minis wears out we will replace them right here.