Peters Honda of Nashua

(4.9) 9 Reviews

300 Amherst St, Nashua, NH 03063

Great buying experience

by from Wilmington, MA |

We bought a new Odyssey at Peters of Nashua Honda. Chris Olsen was our salesman and he made it a great experience. Never pressured us into anything, never claimed to know it all, definitely not the typical salesman. He was attentive to our needs and did his best to meet them. He worked really hard on our behalf and all of his effort paid off! We traded in our old Odyssey. We didn't get as much as we wanted for the trade in value but Chris did his best to work out a fair deal. I would definitely recommend Peters of Nashua, and if you can ask for Chris. Best salesman we've dealt with!

Amazing Overall Experience

by from Dracut, MA |

Our salesperson was Anthony and he was great to work with. He took the time to show us what was available on the lot for used Honda Accords, but we eventually decided the better option was to purchase a new 2015 Accord. Anthony was patient as we made this decision. Once we determined to buy new, the whole process of buying was smooth and easy. We signed the papers and went up the next morning to meet with Mark in finance to complete the transaction. Mark was great too, as he explained all our available options and made sure this phase of the car buying process didn't take too long. Overall, Peters of Nashua has changed our minds on how the purchasing of a car should be like. Friendly, easy, and comfortable. I'd also like to thank Raphael who helped explain parts of the process to us.

Great experience all the way around.

by from Nashua,NH |

This was my first Honda purchase, I purchased a Honda Pilot one month ago. I have been extremely happy with my Pilot. I had a great buying experience at Peters as well, actually the best car buying experience I have ever had. Paul Morrison was my sales representative and he was wonderful to work with. I felt like he went above and beyond to ensure I was satisfied with my purchase and educated me on my Pilot and the dealership. I felt like Paul truly wanted me to be happy with my new vehicle, it was more than just a sale for him. This will not be our last purchase from Peters Honda.

Excellent staff makes great buying experience

by from Greenville, NH |

I was well treated on my initial inquiry visit, which included a test drive and quote. Keith Ladd did not make a direct inquiry for my FICO score, respecting the fact that I was just shopping and planned to purchase a month later. He placed one follow up phone call, showing me that I was not forgotten, but without pressuring me. Keith's style and Peter's lifetime Power-train warranty brought us back; we purchased a 2015 CR-V Ex. Ronnie Ghannem, one of the business managers, found us a rate below the special rate quoted by my credit union, which was an unexpected bonus. Based on our experience I highly recommend Peter's Honda of Nashua.

Amazing Sales and Financing Experience

by from Manchester, NH |

My wife and I had a wonderful sales experience at Perter Honda in Nashua. Our salesman, Ethan, was pleasant, warm, and informative about the vehicle we were looking to purchase. He answered every question we had and make us feel comfortable with no sales pressure at all throughout the process. We had an extensive test-drive with Ethan and his knowledge of the vehicle (even though it was a BMW that was not sold new from Peter?s) was amazing. The finance person was also great securing us a lower rate than even my credit union. My wife and I love our car and the treatment at Peter?s from sales to financing has created a pair of return customers and great referrals for years to come. Do not change a thing because this is exactly how car buying should be.

low pressure

by from Nashua, nh |

I purchased a used Chevy from Diana a few months ago. It was a great experience. I compared the price amongst a few dealerships and there was on par but I went with peters because of the low pressure deal and the free extended warranty. It's been a few months and I am still very happy with my car and my treatment. I won't hesitate to shop here again.

"Wonderful Experience"

by from Weare, NH |

This was my First car purchase through a dealership, and Annalie in Sales got me the truck I've always wanted. It was an excellent experience, and I was treated great, the price and everything the finance staff did was wonderful. I will be referring friends, and family and look forward to future vehicle purchases with Annalie at Peter's. I can't say enough great things about her and my experience was great and professional. Thanks Glenn Oman

Great Customer Service!

by from Nashua, NH |

We bought a 2014 Honda Fit and had a great experience! The Sales Representative, Annalie Garland, was extremely helpful and answered all our questions.

Great experience!

by from Tyngsboro, MA |

I went to Peters Of Nashua in the beginning of the week originally looking at the used cars and was greeted immediately by one of their salesmen Paul. He was great, very helpful and personable. He helped us look at some of the used cars and got a feel for what I was looking for. He ended up showing us some 2014 CR-V's which were great, but I just wasn't sold on it at first. This was my first car that I was buying in my name and I wanted to make sure it was everything I wanted. He then told me about the 2015 which had modifications to the things I wasn't sure about on the 2014. He showed us one of the 2015 CR-V's that had just come in and I loved it. He helped us get an idea on the payments for financing and answered all of our questions and brought his manager Carlos over to help with any questions we had. The next day we went in for financing and to get more adjusted to the car. Paul made sure I was comfortable with all of the parts of the car and helped me set it up. We met with Jon in financing and he went above and beyond to make sure we got a loan and had all the extras I needed. There was a small bump, but with his help everything got figured out and was settled. Two days later I picked up my car and I couldn't be happier. The price was great and everyone involved were very helpful and made this experience more comfortable for me. I would definitely suggest this dealership to my friends and family and highly recommend them.