Jerry's Mitsubishi

(4.0) 3 Reviews

1906 E Joppa Rd, Baltimore, MD 21234

Service Dept.

by from Nottingham,Md. |

I have 2 outlanders I bought new.1 is a 2003 and 1 I bought from Jerrys a 2012 I purchased in 2013.I felt they had a good sales dept. and good parts dept.I feel the service dept. has changed in the last year since Scott and others aren't there any more.*I might just try the chevy service to see if they know more about my car than the Mitsubishi service does.

Jesse Hamrick great dealer, great experience

by from Rosedale,MD |

I highly recommend Jesse Hamrick car dealer from Jerry's Mitsubishi. He was very helpful, had a great disposition and made the buying process extremely easy!

Parts department

by from Pikesville MD. |

I needed a motor blower for my 2006 mitsubishi eclipse and couldn't find it at any auto parts store i sent an email to Jerry's and Scott Umberger sent me an email first thing in the morning stating he had the part considering it is above 90 degrees i was so pleased to get that message from Scott. He took care of all my needs and with great customer service if i ever need another part for my car it feels good to know i can now contact Scott at Jerry's.