AUTOMAX HYUNDAI TEMPLE

(3.3) 3 Reviews

520 N General Bruce Dr, Temple, TX 76504

Would have been better off without their service

by from Templ, TX |

Damage to vehicle at Automax Hyundai in Temple, TX. I am the owner of a Hyundai Sonata (my second actually). Overall I have been pleased with the vehicle. With my most recent purchase I bought the prepaid service plan for oil changes and tire rotations. It has recently been brought to my attention that I have over $1000 worth of damage to my front, driver side wheel as a DIRECT RESULT of service provided at the Automax Hyundai dealership service department in Temple, TX. I have been to two other Hyundai service departments that have confirmed this, but have been unable to get the Automax Hyundai in Temple, TX to take responsibility for the damages caused at their shop. I am open to all recommendations to try to get this remedied. I'll continue posting until I have a reasonable, viable option to have them take accountability. At a minimum I'd like to protect someone else from going through such an ordeal. Wouldn't buy another Hyundai if this is the type of service you get! Absolutely don't buy the prepaid service package! I never had this problem when I was taking my vehicle to a local Valvoline and tire shop.

Great service

by from Temple Texas |

I recently bought a 2013 Hyundai Sonata from Automax Hyundai of Temple. I came in knowing what I wanted for my car and what I wanted for theirs. I was very surprised that I got more for my trade and was able to keep my payments as low as possible. I would recommend this dealership to anyone.

completely unsatisfied!

by from Lampasas TX |

The finance dept, Clint,reassured me that they would hold a large check of mine until my insurance check got deposited into my account after I had an accident. Clint and I spoke twice on the phone about when and why the insurance company would be depositing the claim check. Meanwhile I had an emergency and had surgery and been hospitalized due to cancer. Instead of clint reviewing the file and contacting my husband to find out what was going on after he could not reach me at home..clint decided that he would just deposit my personal check. My insurance check hadnt came thru because I was in hospital recovering and therefore could not sign documents that came in the mail. One simple look for my husbands number would have resolved all of this and would not have put my account in the negative and my bills to bounce that were set up on automatic draft. So now that I am home trying to recover I am trying to deal with my bank mess and cancer. When I spoke with chuck the general manager, he explaination was that my husband should have been responsible enough to handle this while I was in the hospital. I guess my husband was responsible...to his wife in the hospital w cancer and his 4 children at home, maybe automax was not on his mind at that time. Alothough it may have been a misunderstanding, it was unprofessional and inconsiderate of automax and mostly clint. I would not choose this dealership or recommend this dealership to anyone in the future. If I would ever trust this dealership again with my money, it would not with clint. You give someone your word, especailly these days, it should count. If you have been in contact with the customer and suddenly you cannot locate them at their home, look in the file...take that extra moment to find another number. Life happens and you never know when someone has an emergency and will be glad to clear it all up as soon as they can. Maybe clint has something to learn from this, someday it could be your loved one...whats more important..their life...or a check?